The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Guest Anonymous

I am particularly partial to the coffee melts that smell like walking in the door at Starbucks, great aroma. Or ones that just smell like coffee brewing first thing in the morning. But I do agree, there are some really bad smilling ones out there. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

YES! That's the kind I like too. The subtle aromas are perfect. The in your face coffees are what kill me too. lol

I will say that I've tried caramel cinnamon latte and coffee caramel cream and those are really nice.

Guest Anonymous

I am so behind with everything and been up with sinus problems all night.

[smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Sending get well wishes your way.

I brought one of my candles from nelliesacres to work thismorning. Couldn't smell it at all at home, but here at the office it is super strong and smells wonderful. Twigs and berries. This one is really different than other twigs and berries I have purchased. I love this scent!

Guest Anonymous

Nada today. I'm cooking a big pot of beans and nothing I put in a burner will be smelled over the food. lol

Nancy - Glad you and dh had a nice lunch. You can't go wrong with ice cream!

Heart - I hope you feel better soon. I've been having sinus headaches for the past week, so I know how you feel. It's pretty miserable.

Well, the satin sheets I have going in my bedroom smells nothing like I thought it would. It smells an awful lot like coffee. I wonder if it was mislabeled. It's quite odd. Oh well. It doesn't smell bad or anything, but definitely not what it's supposed to smell like as far as I know. Strange. The tequilla lime from missy's tempting tarts in my living room smells wonderful, though!

I'm burning "Nantucket Briar" candle from Heartlandherb. Its nice but not very strong. I would't buy this one again.

Can you describe the scent? I've been checking out B&B products in this and I am wondering what it smells like. Thanks Denimsway. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

I am melting Tahitian Vanilla from Candle Haven upstairs. I've had Lemon Madeleines going all day downstairs, but it's starting to fade so I need to decide what's next. Off to rumage through my stash...

Kids put on the tarts today-I have Honeydew from Busy Bee and Island Temptation-LOL

Heidi-with all of your posting about ice cream lately-I had to buy a huge tub of it at the store today-of course they did have it on sale! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

heidi - I seem to always end up with an odd scent when I melt Satin Sheets...same thing happened when I got a creme in the scent!

Nancy - I hope you had a big bowl, too!

Denimsway - I have found that my tarts that are "smell-less" at home are perfect for my office...must be the industrial strength air ventilation system they use!

Today - my new favorite!!! Beth's Boutique's Cranberry Ginger Spiced Tea! First tart and I already ordered more. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Hi Guys, DH did share the ice cream with me--it was really good. They actually usually give you a big brownie sundae for your birthday but he doesn't like them so they gave him a huge bowl of ice cream.

For this evening it is YC Macintosh Apple and Cobblestone Apples and Oak. I usually keep that one for fall but we had a storm system blow through here and the temp dropped a lot and it is cloudy so it sounded good to me.

Decided on Graham Cracker Crust from Candle Haven for the downstairs. It's not fully melted yet, but I like how it smells cold. Not too sweet, more like when you open a box of Honey Maid Graham Crackers!

I'm melting Candledippers - Quiet Moments

Most of my Candle Dippers tarts are eroding the plastic tart cups. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I've only had them about a month so this is disappointing. I feel forced to melt them first.

Luckily, they do smell good.

heidi - I seem to always end up with an odd scent when I melt Satin Sheets...same thing happened when I got a creme in the scent!

Denimsway - I have found that my tarts that are "smell-less" at home are perfect for my office...must be the industrial strength air ventilation system they use!

Today - my new favorite!!! Beth's Boutique's Cranberry Ginger Spiced Tea! First tart and I already ordered more. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Got a link to Beth's Boutique? You know...for August...after lockdown... :P

Today - my new favorite!!! Beth's Boutique's Cranberry Ginger Spiced Tea! First tart and I already ordered more. :P

Got a link to Beth's Boutique? You know...for August...after lockdown... :lol:

Oh, August. Right... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest Anonymous

Debra - that sounds so good! Yes - we need the link, please!

Melting honey I washed the kids - a small sample from LOL - small, but mighty! Love this

scent!

Guest Anonymous

Melting Pure Scents Beach House downstairs most of the day - it's going to be a summer staple for me from now on.....Citrus Basil upstairs after finishing Nene's Lemon Lavender from yesterday - This one didn't do nearly as well as the Spotted Hog version I have which is outstanding.