The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Hello everybody.

I've been gone all week at the beach. :lol: I've only been able to check in a little bit. I'll need to read back to find out what's been going on around here. [smilie=th_a025]

I have melters with wax in them that I can't remember what scent it was. I have YC jars all over the place from the big clearance sale. I came home to boxes galore. (that was pretty terrific).

I'm just all mixed up. I can't wait to get everything organized and back to normal. I certainly don't need laundry scents today since I'll be doing my own for days. :P

This afternoon I'm burning YC Beach Path Swirl and Greenhouse

and Busy Bee's Vanilla Lavender tart.

I get to clean out all the melters and start fresh tomorrow.

Welcome back Juletones!

Today I am melting Bridgewater's Apple. It's really great :P I think their tarts are underrated.

Guest Anonymous

I have some bubble gum scents going today and a white barn sun ripened raspberry candle burning in the master bathroom.

Welcome back Juletones!

Today I am melting Bridgewater's Apple. It's really great :P I think their tarts are underrated.

I agree Joan--I love Bridgewater tarts and they are so inexpensive. Have you tried the Lilac Mist and Caramel Apple--both great scents.

Welcome back Juletones!

I agree Joan--I love Bridgewater tarts and they are so inexpensive. Have you tried the Lilac Mist and Caramel Apple--both great scents.

trep, I have not tried the lilac mist. The caramel apple was my first really "good" candle :lol: I tried that before Old Virginia even. I loved it so much I kept buying the votive because my Hallmark didn't carry the jar candles, lol. On my last order from tart burners I "threw" in a caramel apple jar candle, I love that scent.

Have you tried the seagrass? It's another favorite of mine.

Thanks for the warm welcome back. My family and I had a wonderful time at Ft. Myers Beach here in Florida. The water is so warm right now.

It's always good to come home too. (except for the unpacking)

Y'all are making me crave carmel apples. :P I don't have that scent, but I may be able to find an apple tart and a carmel something to combine.

Guest Anonymous
Thanks for the warm welcome back. My family and I had a wonderful time at Ft. Myers Beach here in Florida. The water is so warm right now.

It's always good to come home too. (except for the unpacking)

Y'all are making me crave carmel apples. :P I don't have that scent, but I may be able to find an apple tart and a carmel something to combine.

Jules, My family is headed your way week after next......we're going to be in Orlando. Not sure if that's close to where you are. And while we're prepared for high heat we are NOT prepared for humidity coming from the dry desert......

Finishing off the night with all Pure Scents......still Salty Sea Air upstairs and Botanical Bliss downstairs. I have another order ready to go for when I'm back from vacation.....They only have 1/2 pound bags of brittle, but I"m starting to appreciate that a little more - if it's a scent I like I sure can make it last!

Howdy jules! Tell more about the YC Beach Path Swirl!

Tonight is Warm Impressions' China Rain and the lemon from this morning is still going strong!

Candle Haven - Prim Wishes.......I really love this scent and it is strong and has a good throw. Are you listening, MPFand? My daughter came over this afternoon, I was melting Prim Wishes, so I asked her if she liked the scent. She said 'it smells like the 60's'.

That about hits the nail on the head. It is an earthy scent and I don't think it is too perfumey, but some might.

Candle Haven - Prim Wishes.......I really love this scent and it is strong and has a good throw. Are you listening, MPFand? My daughter came over this afternoon, I was melting Prim Wishes, so I asked her if she liked the scent. She said 'it smells like the 60's'.

That about hits the nail on the head. It is an earthy scent and I don't think it is too perfumey, but some might.

It's on my list to try the next time I order! Thanks. :P

CBV Southern Pecan Pie. Not much scent throw yet.

Cottage Hill - Pink Sugar. Just started.

Texas Scentsations - ??? Not sure. Several little melts in a Chinese takeout box. I'm going to try to figure out what it is. Very nice!

CBV Southern Pecan Pie. Not much scent throw yet.

Cottage Hill - Pink Sugar. Just started.

Texas Scentsations - ??? Not sure. Several little melts in a Chinese takeout box. I'm going to try to figure out what it is. Very nice!

Had to update - it's actually Sweet Potato Pie from CBV and it is wonderful. Nice strong scent throw now. I even smell a little bit of crust. Yummy!

Overnight melt was YCshortbread cookie...very good...I had had a couple of duds in this, but this one was good! Now it's olde hearth from Mama's country shed!...that one's weird..out it goes...replaced with Candledippers white tea and bamboo!

Happy Father's Day!

Just finished with the new YC Blueberry Scone, it was great. Starting Can-Do Butt Naked, can't wait to try it for the 1st time.

Joan--I have not tried the Seagrass--what does it smell like? It sounds interesting.

Here is the description from the site: Sea Grass

Uplifting soft clean fragrance.

It's very light and clean smelling. I sometimes like "linen" and cotton smells, but this isn't quite like that. It's fresh, definitely not like laundry or beachy. Give it a try if you have a chance.

I am cleaning out my melter so not sure what I will melt today.

Joan--I have not tried the Seagrass--what does it smell like? It sounds interesting.

Here is the description from the site: Sea Grass

Uplifting soft clean fragrance.

It's very light and clean smelling. I sometimes like "linen" and cotton smells, but this isn't quite like that. It's fresh, definitely not like laundry or beachy. Give it a try if you have a chance.

I am cleaning out my melter so not sure what I will melt today.

Thanks Joan, I will.

Good morning! We're skipping church today because dh and I still aren't feeling quite up to par yet. I swear, in a family our size, sicknesses just keep getting passed around until everyone gets it a few times before it dies. Ugh!

Welcome back, Jules! It sounds like you had a great time. I haven't been to the beach since my now almost 6 year old was a baby. Hmmm, maybe it's time for another trip, huh?

This morning, it's olive blossom from missy's tempting tarts here in the computer room. I haven't started the other melters yet, but I will soon. I'm still trying to wake up.