The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

Ginger Lovers I Need U

Guest Anonymous

I love any scent with ginger in it. I have burned Ginger Peach from Candles by Victoria, not crazy about the way her candles burn but love the scent. I have bought Ginger Fig from Spotted Hog and it smells great cold. I ended up giving that one away as a B Day gift, so never burned it. I see that Spotted Hog has a Ginger Lime and Ginger Melon, was wondering if anyone has tried these? I have burned Gold Canyon's ginger lime many times and like that as well. I want to try some new ginger combos any suggestions? Anyone else like exotic ginger scents like me?

Guest Anonymous

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum! Just realized I probably should have put this under Lets talk Candles. My apologizes if I have chosen the wrong forum.

I like ginger scents most of the time.

My favorite one is from Full Moon Candles called White Ginger.

it's described as a true smelling Hawaiian White Ginger blossom. It's their third best seller in the retail stores An exotic floral.

I prefer the floral gingers to the foody gingers but anything goes really. I like YC gingerbread too.

I found a great orange ginger in B&B stuff but that's another thread.

LOL, it's OK, Valley Girl. I'm not able to answer your question, but I'm going to move the thread to the fragrance inquiry section. Hopefully someone can help!

Candle Haven has one called Ginger Mango. I haven't tried it myself, but you could e-mail her about it or if you ever order from her you could request a sample.

I love any scent with ginger in it. I have burned Ginger Peach from Candles by Victoria, not crazy about the way her candles burn but love the scent. I have bought Ginger Fig from Spotted Hog and it smells great cold. I ended up giving that one away as a B Day gift, so never burned it. I see that Spotted Hog has a Ginger Lime and Ginger Melon, was wondering if anyone has tried these? I have burned Gold Canyon's ginger lime many times and like that as well. I want to try some new ginger combos any suggestions? Anyone else like exotic ginger scents like me?

you must try country heart candles ginger lime. they have candles and tarts. i have reordered this one over and over. it is the best ever! if you want to just try it then get the tarts but i promise you will be very happy with the candle.

I almost forgot about YC's Indonesian Ginger! That is a great one. I think it may be discontinued now, but they are still out there.

That's good to know. I picked up two last week-end. I'll probably wish I'd gotten more!

I almost forgot about YC's Indonesian Ginger! That is a great one. I think it may be discontinued now, but they are still out there.

I think this one is amazing!!! I wish I would have gotten more...it is even good for cold sniffing! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Soy Lovely's Gingered Peaches and Gold Canyon's Ginger Lime are both fantastic.