The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Another one.......

Cindy, that is. Seems like there are a few 'Cindy's' on the board now and that's my name, too. I've loved scented candles for quite a while now and got tired of paying big bucks for them just to find them lightly scented and having to stick my nose in the flame in order to smell them. So, in January 2007 I did a search on strongly scented candles, found Candlefind and, like you, the rest is history. Then I discovered wax tarts and have been in smelly heaven ever since. I love having the ability to melt a new scent every day. Ahhh......life is good! lol I chose the pic of the puppy w/the close up of it's nose for my avatar cuz that's how I feel when I get a box of new smellies. And if the word 'sale' is mentioned, look at it closely, and I'm sure you'll see it twitch in anticipation! lol I also chose the puppy because I love dogs and cats. At the moment, I have a dog and four cats and love them dearly. Actually I love most animals....unless it's a family of squirrels living in my attic....then....not so much. ;o) I thought I had my obsessive/compulsive self under control trying new tart vendors....then the bath & body threads started. :)

Geez Louise. Now, I'm off checking out (any buying!) new smellies for that, too. And it's all your fault...yes - I'm pointing my finger at YOU.....you know who you are.....all you very nice enablers! lol Looking forward to talking w/all of you and sharing our mutual love of scents.

Have a fun and safe Memorial day weekend!

Welcome Cindy....I'm one of those Cindy's on the board! This is a great place to be!

Welcome to the boards, and yes we do love to enable around here! If we ever do a group get together-we will all know each other-just by sniffing! :lol:

Geez what a horrible picture I just put in my own head!!!!

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Hi Cindy. Welcome. I love your avatar and the reason behind it. That's how I feel too when a package gets here.

Guest stardustgirl

LOL! I love the nose icon :lol:

When this dog (Robin) was a puppy it seems most of the shots came out like this - he was always bouncing as if he were saying "Watcha got there? Huh? Is it food? Can I smell it? Why can't I chew on it? Don't you want to share?"