The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

hi all. just wanted to pop in quick before I go to work to wish everyone an evening of festivities and relaxation with family/friends. I've been without pc since Mon. night. my pc went(I believe the motherboard) then when I finally thought I had it up and running, my cable modem went too. didn't know that then. went and got a new tower. I figured by the time I got that one fixed and with labor, I might as well just buy a new one with the newest system. Now my only problem is that it is not compatable with most of the older software. Boy, why can't they make things to be compatible w/older components? well, we all know the answer to that. brought home new pc yesterday and then realized my cable modem didn't work. the roadrunner guy just left so I am back in business! I've been sooooo lost. first time in 9 years without a working pc.

been melting and burning lots the past few days.

right now I just have my melters on as I leave for work.

Lessie's prim wishes in the BR

Can-do spiced pine in the LR

have a good night, all.

Haven't been feeling too well the past couple of days. Cough, fever and chills. Hope it doesn't linger. I'm melting Night Before Christmas from Crosscreek from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_huganimal] Hope everyone is staying safe and warm and enjoying time with their loved ones.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Melting Nene's O Christmas Tree. I just realized that I'm not a fan of Pine.surprised-004.gifI do like her Aspen Winter, and will be reordering it.Happy_Dance_by_Momma__G.gif

Good evening all. Well, the snow has finally ended, but not after stranding hundreds of people across the city. My dad is a city bus driver and was stranded for hours today. Last I heard, he had managed to pull his bus out of the drift and was trying to drive home, but I have not been able to get a hold of him on his cell phone to find out if he made it home safely. I am worried, but trying to stay optimistic. They've closed all the major interstates in the state while they try to clear out all the people stranded on the roads. It's been a huge mess! Anyway, trying to relax with all my same candles and just put on YC Christmas Eve.

Mpfand - I hope you feel better soon.

Jason - I hope you are able to hear from your dad soon. Hopefully he will get home safe and sound for the evening. Sounds like quite the storm.

I've had several things going, but settling in with:

Sugar Sprinkle Cake - CYS

Fruit Loop Cupcakes - LOL

Home Sweet Home - Nene's

and a Plumeria candle from The Little Candle Shop.

All are wonderful.

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas!

I'm melting Carol's Christmas Time and Sugared Spruce.

Have a wonderful holday.

Merry Christmas!

I have a White Christmas candle burning... this is from Southern Alchemy. [smilie=th_huganimal]

I hope everyone has a beautiful day with their family and friends. Stay safe everyone. I know a lot of the country is blanketed with storms. Keep warm too!

Jason... hope your dad got home okay.

Jason,,,hope you've heard from your dad, and mp I hope you're feeling better!

It's a rainy, warmish Christmas here...gone are the early morning Christmases..teenage dabba will probably not be up for hours...but that's ok I can relax for a bit!

Currently melting;

YC Christmas at the Beach

Cozy Cottage sweet orange and chili pepper (strong and longlasting)

[smilie=th_huganimal]

good morning, all and Merry Christmas. Just got home from work. a nice cup of coffee and

burning Slatkin Fresh Balsam

melting CFTKR sugared spruce

CBV Christmas Memories

rain and wind here today. hope that all of you that are experiencing bad weather are able to follow through with plans and if not, can still enjoy the day the best you can and reflect on what the day means.

looking forward to hearing about all your plans for the day, as well as your wonderful smellies

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing all ofyou a wonderful day!

For now I'm melting CFTKR Christmas Mulberry...this is a great scent fromCarol

I'm hosting our family x-mas dinner today and will probably burn some candles in Cinnamon Bayberry and Cinnamon Garland both from Gold Canyon

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Merry Christmas and Good Morning!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful morning.

For today I have melting -

CFTKR's Sugared Spruce and Christmas Time.

No candles burning right now...too much wrapping paper flying around.

Did anyone see the YC sale? They have some great candles on sale (rare ones).

I picked up (and hopefully will receive)...

Carrot Cake, Moonlight Harvest, Apple Cider, Peppermint Swirls, North Pole, Sparkling Cinnamon, Cinnamon Toast, Mulberry, Mulling Spices, Oatmeal Cookie, Vanilla Pumpkin, Almond Cookie, and Cinnamon Applesauce.

I know their candles aren't as good as tarts but they look so pretty burning and the cost was just right. Yeah...I'm so excited. This is the second half of my present from DH. He also got me a gift certificate to our favorite steakhouse which is fancy but they also welcome children so DD can enjoy it too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Hi everyone,

Merry Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. Enjoy your day and find some nice "you" time in there too. I know most of us get busy cooking and cleaning that we feel the stress of the holiday's. Don't let it get ya.

Nothing melting yet as the house is filled with the scent of fresh Kielbasa and its very overpowering right now. After breakfast I will light up my CBV Christmas Memories candle and some yummy melts.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

Merry Christmas......Joy to the World! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Katz & mpfand....hope you're feeling better and can enjoy the festivities w/your families.

Jason - Hope your weather has cleared & you're all safe and surrounded by your family.

Our weather was too icy for travel this morning, so we've postponed the get together

unti tomorrow. Oh well, you know the saying....it is what it is. So, the furry kids and I will snuggle in together. [smilie=th_huganimal] [smilie=th_catkiss] And eat cookies. :P [smilie=snoopy] And I'm thinking a 'lil nap this afternoon... [smilie=th_offtobed]

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.

We are snowbound. Hubby couldn't get out to plow others out so they have to wait until tomorrow. So far since yesterday it has been 16 inches at least and more coming down. Not sure when we will be able to have our get together.

Melts at the moment:

LR last of my Front Porch Mrs. Claus Cookies....this is peppermint

comp...Creme De Cassius from CYS...so good.

Have a wonderful time with your friends and families and cherish one another.

Wowee slpit...that's a lot so snow! And still snowing!!?? :shock: Are you able to get your house doors open? [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Forgot to post what scent I'm melting. Currently it's LOL's Vanilla Crack. Fantastic....luv this one! [smilie=th_congratulations]

wow, splt, sorry that you've gotten another snow-in. If there was a scent called 'Cabin Fever', I think you deserve a free pack of 'em. lol

sweet-love the 'hey I'm here' emoticon. so sorry your plans went kaflooey too. I tend to have those types of attitudes too of 'oh well, there is always tomorrow and it is not the end of the world.'

have been playing around with scents today.

for some reason CFTKR sugared spruce in the BR didn't have umphff and I've melted one before. hmmm. maybe I slept through most of it. lol

Can-do tree in the woods (or something to that affect) didn't have much throw

Haley's vanilla insanity did not like. smelled like that meringuey smell in magi magic but smelled more like when someone is etching writing into wood with a burning tool. hard to describe but that is what I came up with.

couldn't get CBV Christmas memories to melt the first time around in my t-light melter. seems to be melting and throwing now with the second t-light.

haley's peppermint cream

GG-high maintainance in the bath

Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies.

hubby and i are going to go eat at an Indian buffet two blocks away in a bit. didn't feel like cooking after working the 12 overnight.

Good Afternoon everyone. We have had a really great Christmas here. We had a nice turkey dinner, rested and then played a lively round of cards. I also had a call from my best friend and my dad so we are good here. My family and friends are all snowed in but we escaped with minimal snow and I am so thankful. To all of you snowed in--be safe and be glad you are not stranded away from home like so many are.

I have on Honeydew Melon for the rest of the day. Just felt like a touch of summer.

We're back home after a long day of merriment. I haven't melted a thing all day but now I'm settling in with:

YC Vanilla Pumpkin

HoT - Gingerbread Noel

It's been a wonderful day with lots of hugs, fun, and food. Sleepy me.

Merry Christmas.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day. I appreciate the well wishes, though I'm still not feeling well. We've had a very low key day. I enjoyed watching the kids open their gifts and spending some quiet time with them and DH. I've been melting Santa's Cup of Joe from Bella's. Strong and yummy.

I'm ending this wonderful day with Carol's Vanilla Rum Ball. It's an oldie but goodie!

My mom gave me a gift card for YC so I'm going to see what I can find at the outlets.

I'm off to play with DD's Christmas present. My DH downloaded the original Super Mario Bros. to it. I'm psyched!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful, beautiful Christmas and Christmas Eve. Last night it was our Italian Fish dinner with my family and of course exchanging gifts. Then this morning DD, DH and I woke up early, exchanged our gifts, and then his family came over. I had 17 people here exchanging gifts.

All went well until we had a major wax-cident. My FIL knocked into my hang tart burner dish and the thing looked like a pendulum swinging back and forth spewing melted wax all over my new Gingerbread train tart burner, and my living room table.

My SIL helped with for about 30 minutes with a couple of toothpicks to get all the wax off the tart burner, then goo-gone on the table.

Gonna return a couple of things tomorrow, but of course have to stop at the YC store and get some $1 tarts. I have two nice sized gift cards so I'm gonna try to stay within the gift card budget, but we'll see. I hope they have the new spring scents in tarts.

Have a great night everyone!!!!