The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

You mean I'm Not Alone?????

Hi all, my name is Linda and I'm from New York. I AM SO HAPPY TO KNOW THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME :lol: I am obsessed with candles, tarts to be specific. I'm dragging my little sister along on my candle treks, she's into it, but she says I need an intervention. I can't wait to start chatting and comparing notes with you all. I pretty much have been a Yankee Candle buyer like forever. I just found Spotted Hog Candle, I'm about to make my first order, looking forward to trying new companies. I'm reading lots of your posts and I'm sure I'll find out lots of info from you all. Can't wait to chat, Linda

Guest tammye

Welcome Linda to the addicts group. I am sure you will love it here.

Oh, we'll intervene alright. :lol:

Welcome. I'm happy you're joining us. Say goodbye to any spendable income.

What are your favorite types of scent?

Thanks for the welcome. As for my favorite scents. I must say, I love most anything fruity, and most things flowery. I like almost any clean or beachy scents. I don't usually care for anything sweet smelling, like chocolate, sugar cookie, or believe it or not, my least favorite scented candle would be VANILLA. I know, I know, most everyone just loves it, but I really just can't take the smell of it. Although I said I don't like sweet smells, I am going to try a couple of the bakery tarts from the Spotted Hog, I'm curious. Something like blueberry pancakes, or apple pie, I think I would like. Any other suggestions, I would appreciate. I pretty much started lurking for different candle sources when YC upped their tart price, but as I read the posts here, I see I've been missing out on many, many other suppliers. I can't wait to try them all.

Hi Linda! Welcome :)

But Beware!!! It's veeeeerrrrrryyy dangerous here. LOL.