The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

This afternoon we're enjoying Cedarwood Vanilla while doing some serious cooking (spaghetti and meatballs with homemade marinara sauce, homemade bread, and homemade pumpkin bread for dessert).

Good afternoon.....[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I've still got that Macintosh tart melting...wish I knew where I got it from? I am going to order some of Carol's Mac Apple for the fall.

I also lit up CBV Honey I Washed the Youngins'. This is the first time I've ever smelled this scent (never tried the soap from LUSH). It's a good scent and the candle is throwing pretty well for a small jar. I'm pleased.

debra, I was sure that Tiger was PO'd at me yesterday too! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Gail, love Bellisama Bella....I think I am out of that one :cry: Enjoy a whiff for me!

fleur, Tiger was definitely sore from the shot he got....I picked him up last night and as soon as I touched his right let, he jumped and sort of cried from the pain....poor baby. Sounds like your vet is a real keeper! [smilie=th_aa17]

Even though it's warm I am gonna go brew some [smilie=th_316785e4] :lol:

This afternoon we're enjoying Cedarwood Vanilla while doing some serious cooking (spaghetti and meatballs with homemade marinara sauce, homemade bread, and homemade pumpkin bread for dessert).

What time is dinner? [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

I am heading out again but just put on SH Sinfully Vanilla in 3 melters and when I come home I will be finishing off GC Strawberry Shortcake candle and YC Vanilla Cookie.

Welcome back Fleur! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Have a nice vacation with your dad Trep! [smilie=th_pullhair]

It's another hot and muggy day here, too. Ugh. Fall is coming.....fall is coming....fall....sigh......don't see any signs of it yet.... :P

Melting Bissy's Cotton Candy.

Hi buddies,

I had a slow start today but ended up getting a lot of chores done. Now settling in with CBV melt - Safari Sunset. I like this one. DS says it smells like laundry soap. It smells fresh and clean.

For tonight I'll continue with Blueberry Patch and Cedarwood Vanilla (great for late fall and winter...smokey/outdoorsy smell).

I'm planning on burning YC's Lemon Lavender and Buttercream.

My recent YC order (new tartburner that I luckily found at a deep discount, unscented tea lights - love them, 2 Boo votives, and 2 Christmas Cookie votives) All of this plus shipping and tax for only $24. Not a bad deal. Out of everything, the shipping was the most expensive item. I added on the tea lights and votives so I could use a coupon that I had and to also make the shipping worthwhile.

I just switched to Busy Bee's Bayleaf & Pepper. One little cube of a six pack clamshell is scenting the entire living area. Not in your face strong, but 100% delightful. It's fresh, soothing, smooth, and enticing. I love this one! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Have a lovely evening, friends.

Gail

Good Morning CF friends!

Melting-

Haley's Strawberry Creme

SH Strawberry Shortcake

SH Buttercream Cupcakes

Burning the last of (hopefully) GC Strawberry Shortcake

It is going to be another hot one here. I am meeting some friends for lunch and then am going with DD to finish up school shopping.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning All!

Hey Denise, I want to know about that Flapjacks as well, it sounds like something I might like. Gotta email ya girl, its been too long!

Last nights melt was SSS Cowgirls and Pearls. Didn't think I would like this one, but I did. I gave half to my sister, I don't think she melted it yet, and I put mine in the combo melter. The leather was definitely the lightest note (thank goodness), and the vanilla the stronger. It was a light scent, but strong enough, if that makes sense. It was definitely enjoyable. I don't think I would want this to be a really strong tart, if the leather scent was stronger I wouldn't have liked it as much.

Definitely a reorder, but next I'll try it in the tealight melter.

Have a great day everyone!