The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Sharonana, I am so glad your DH is doing well now. I know that was a scary thing to go through.

Today it's Baked Bread by Missy...one of my favorite's.

Sharonana, continued good wishes for your husband's health!

Not melting anything right now. DD and I just got back from her karate class and we have to go to the mall to get her new shoes. Kohl's had nothing nice in her size.

Sharonanna, hope your husband continues to get good reports!

Jules, is Juicy Fruit Gum a new LOL scent? I have that one from Nene's but didn't know LOL has it.

Todays scents:

LOL ~ Lemon Citrus Squares

BG ~ Pineapple Paradise

Can-Do ~ Peppermint Twist

I also have two different oils burning today: A BBW Twisted Peppermint and a BS Lavender that is very strong!

Hope all going back to school have a great week!

Sharonana--how wonderful that you and your DH turned what could have been a tragic experience into one where you drew closer. I pray he will stay well now--thank you for sharing that very touching story.

My candles are smelling up the place nicely--honeysuckle and fruits go well together I am finding. Have a great night everyone.

Sharonana, blessings to your DH and you. I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend at the beach too. I've been thinking of you while that storm headed for the panhandle.

Heart, the Juicyfruit from LOL was a really old one. It still smelled strong and true. Unfortunately, it wasn't for me. I'm not a fan of the real gum either. It did smell just like Juicyfruit. DS said it smelled like gum while it was being chewed. I don't know why, but that did it for me. I switched it out right after that. a little too realistic.

That started me down a road of trying and switching out several melt scents that for one reason or another weren't right for me today...one of those days...I finally settled on CP - Red Velvet Cake and a no name banana nut bread.

Redwood and Cedar is still going strong!! Sharonana; Blessings to your Dh and you, I'm glad he is doing well. My uncle had cancer of the esophagus, but has been clear for 3 years, so I hope your DH continues to do well. It's nice you can take some little mini vacations to relax and regroup.

:shock: [smilie=th_cuddle-1] [smilie=th_a194] Sharonana.. THREE CHEERS TO YOUR DH BEING & STAYING CANCER FREE! (As an ex-cheerleader, I find that cheering can help in almost any situation! [smilie=The_Hi] )

I went back to work for the first day today. Too many meetings to start my melter up at school... it had even been moved!!! That's a no-no!! So I will try and remedy that tomorrow. As soon as I got home I tore open my CFTKR box, and my DD picked out Gingerbread Goodies. I like it, not super spicey, more sweet, maybe with a little hint of orange? Very relaxing.

Sharonana - prayers for continued excellent health for your husband! [smilie=th_a194]

Barbita - love your new Bambi/Thumper avatar. Who could not love those two... [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Ending the day with CrossCreek's Watermelon Smoothie. :shock:

Sharonana - prayers for continued excellent health for your husband! [smilie=th_a194]

Barbita - love your new Bambi/Thumper avatar. Who could not love those two... [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Ending the day with CrossCreek's Watermelon Smoothie. :shock:

Aww. Thanks. [smilie=The_Hi]

Barbara

For this evening I'm melting CFTKR Baked Apples....smells so good!

Sharonana...best health wishes to you and your DH.I hope everything works out positive!

Back again to my Scentsy Tea Blossom.

Sharonana - what a wonderful ending to a very scary story. I am so glad all is going well.

Tonight it's Carol's Blueberry Patch. I love this one...very close to YC's Blueberry (not the scone version...plain blueberry) which is my in my top 5 Yankee scents.

Sharona, sending best wishes and good thoughts your way!

I am changing out from:

Scentsy-Mixed Sugar & Sugar Cookies together--yum!! Smells like Pink Sugar Cookies!

Haley's -Lemon Chiffon--my favorite lemon!

CCCC-Pink Sugar Cake

CCCC-Coca Cola

Scentsy-Bubblegum

Haley's-Pink Sugar Cookies

I am changing to:

CCCC-Coca Cola (Again for DH)

Haley's- Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies

SSS-Pink Sugar Cookies

YC-Buttercream

SH-Cream Soda

Can-Do-Whipped Cream & Honeydew

Scentsy-Vanilla Walnut

Have a great night everyone!

This evening I've been melting Spotted Hog - Berry Lemon Bundt Cake in 2 melters.

:cry: