The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Guest Anonymous

Melting tonight, Nene's Vanilla Voodoo (lovely and strong!!) and Crosscreek's Strawberry Noel Cookies, a nice, sweet strawberry - also burning YC's double-wicked Lavender Vanilla...this one is so wonderful and strong, a YC favorite of mine..

Sounds like a lot of almost-autumn scents out there! I agree Jason, the apple decorations bust loose in September!

Today has been Cheryl's: Lilac and Lavendar Rose

Tonight: Hat Creek's Banana Beach

Denny, How nice to have deer right in your dads back yard. We used to have deer, but haven't seen one in quite sometime. We do have coyote, mountain lion sightings, and just a few weeks ago a bear was in the neighborhood swimming in peoples pools. I guess this

is still the wild west.

Melting SSS Bird of Paradise.

Barbara

Barbita - Mountain lions and bears? Where in Southern California do you live?

No melting for me today. I'm back to work in a full-time position, as a long-term sub, for most of the school year. I won't be able to join in on all the forum fun as much as I could this summer. [smilie=th_00000020]

Goodnight everyone!

Guest Anonymous

LOL Marble Cake is melting the last day or two - I love this scent in tart form and EDP form [smilie=th_00000020] it's oen of the few "chocolate-y" ones I've ever liked! [smilie=th_angry7]

heartballoons.gif Good Morning!

Just one tart melting this morning so far.....Cast Iron Cookies from Can-Do.

Has anyone seen Carol's new Halloween tarts yet? 127143_sarcastic-fainting.gif

kminer, [smilie=th_00000020]

Denny, How nice to have deer right in your dads back yard. We used to have deer, but haven't seen one in quite sometime. We do have coyote, mountain lion sightings, and just a few weeks ago a bear was in the neighborhood swimming in peoples pools. I guess this

is still the wild west.

Melting SSS Bird of Paradise.

Barbara

Barbita - Mountain lions and bears? Where in Southern California do you live?

No melting for me today. I'm back to work in a full-time position, as a long-term sub, for most of the school year. I won't be able to join in on all the forum fun as much as I could this summer. [smilie=th_angry7]

Goodnight everyone!

Hi Denny, We live at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains. A well populated area.

The animals come down looking for food and water, especially in the summer.

Please check in with us as much as possible, even if it's just to say hi. :lol:

I'm not melting anything yet, but plan on something Fall smelling. [smilie=th_00000020] Barbara

Deny: I hope you have a good year. Check in often. I am melting Candle Dippers-Autumn pear. I just put this on, but it smell delish!!!. Aria: Your kitty avatar looks like my Tip when he was a little kitty. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Aria; I just checked out Carol's site and I really love the ghost and the pumpkin pie pumpkin shape. I really need to place an order with her, it's been a while...

Morning,

Last nights melts were EW Coffee with Santa, omg, do I love that scent, and in the BR SSS Strawberry Cream Cake, which had a much better throw in a smaller room than it did in my living room.

Good morning! I've been a busy melter this morning.

I finished up:

CFTKR: Berry Sweet Cake, Paradise Island

YC: Vanilla Cupcake

and am now using:

CFTKR: Granny Smith, Chocolate Amaretto

YC: Spiced Pumpkin, Buttercream

Aria; I just checked out Carol's site and I really love the ghost and the pumpkin pie pumpkin shape. I really need to place an order with her, it's been a while...

Those ghosts and pumpkins are so cute and tempting. I really DON'T need to place an order there right now, but I'm still thinking long and hard about it. I want a ghost bad, but then I'd need to make the shipping worthwhile so I'd need to order more...

[smilie=th_00000020]

Today's scent is:

GG - Deceptions & Lies in two melters

Also a few candles going

Been having some computer problems for several days.... [smilie=th_angry7]

Bittersweet weekend here as a niece and nephew are leavng for college for their first year. My nephew is leaving for Clemson University and my niece is leaving for Virginia Tech [smilie=th_00000020]

Recent melts:

Busy Bee pina colada

Suds and Light hillbilly homebrew

Can-Do very vanilla

Mookie Doodle pink sugar

Can-Do peach magnolia raspbery

Can-Do apple mango tango

Mookie Doodle creamy pecan pralines

Good afternoon everyone. I have a bunch of candles going this afternoon--all Yankee

Black Cherry

Island Mango

Christmas Cookie

Tropical Fruit

Coconut Bay

All but the Christmas Cookie one are about gone and I am trying to get them used up.

Hope everyone is having a good day.