The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Guest ilovescentedthings

Good morning all and [smilie=th_76d65c2f] and happy friday!

While getting ready for our long over due garage sale were melting:

Scentsy's sugar

Scentsy's watermelon patch

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I decided to try out YC Vanilla Pumpkin this morning.....hated it, blech....didn't smell anything like vanilla or pumpkin to me. I was expecting a nice warm scent and this one was sharp and just nasty. I now have the windows open to air out the house before I anything else on to melt.

Going to be out all day-dd is getting her hair cut for Locks of love. I think I am going to take them to the movies also. I just put on something to get us going so we can get out the door-

Fresh Cut Grass-Can Do

Have a great day!

Remelting EW- Green Tea and SSS Glazed Orange Cake from last night. Both very strong tarts. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Barbara

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning!

Barbara, glad to hear you are liking that Glazed Orange Cake from SSS! I have a couple coming my way- not shipped yet though.

Cat01- what a wonderful thing your DD is doing! Definitely deserves a movie as a "treat" ! Enjoy! (you're a good mama too!)

ilove: Best wishes for an awesome garage sale!!!!! (Those Scentsy scents are great ones!)

AM melting: CFTKR Wildberry Mousse, CCCC Pink Crush, GHBT Lemon Poppyseed Muffin and BG Laundered Linens (in powder room), and SSS Cherry Chip Cake.

Have a great Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Sheryl

Cat: That is so precious what your daughter is doing! You are a fabulous mommy too!

Hope you have fun at the movies.

ILove: Good luck with the garage sale today!

The melts I had going when I left for work are:

CFTKR Flapjacks

CFTKR Lemon Ice Grapefruit

Haley's Lemon Chiffon

Busy Bees Pink Frosting

Happy Friday, everyone!

What a admirable thing your DD is doing, Cat01. Enjoy the day out with your girls!

Just put on Banana Nut Bread from EW. I don't usually like banana scents, but this one is really good; perfect mixture of bread, banana and nuts.

Finally got the house aired out from the stinky YC tart earlier!

Now I have Carol's Pink Sugared Lemons melting all over the house! I had four tarts left in the bag and decided to use them all at the same time. It smells wonderful in here!

Cat, you guys are awesome!!!!

ilove, good luck with the garage sale. The last time I had one, I made over $400 just selling used baby stuff and a bunch of other "junk". I need to have another one for tart spending money! LOL!

Off to the grocery store....gonna make some strawberry pretzel jello! I've had a hankerin for it!

Hello everyone,

I was melting Carol's Sugared Spruce. It's a fave and I was really enjoying it until I started baking liver brownies for dogs. On their own, the liver brownies don't smell too bad, but combined with Sugared Spruce, well, [smilie=group_hug] No sense wasting a beautiful tart so I turned off the melter until I can air the house out.

Cat, what your daughter is doing is impressive and touching. You must be a proud and wondrous mom!

Gail

[smilie=group_hug]

I decided to try out YC Vanilla Pumpkin this morning.....hated it, blech....didn't smell anything like vanilla or pumpkin to me. I was expecting a nice warm scent and this one was sharp and just nasty. I now have the windows open to air out the house before I anything else on to melt.

This is the second bad review about YC Vanilla Pumpkin I've read. I know our noses all like different things, but I thought this one smelled really nice. Just different enough from YC's other pumpkins to warrant it's existence. Certainly not their best, but good.

Having a heck of a time getting my EW tart out of the melter today, still icing, will be putting something on soon.

Hi!

Puppylove - You are a great dog mom for making liver brownies.

Jason - I've burned YC Vanilla Pumpkin and didn't think it was that bad. I didn't think that it was phenomenal...basically nothing special IMO. This was a votive, not a tart, however.

I have 2 melts going today -

Amaretto Tiramisu

Honey Coco Mango

Off to the grocery store....gonna make some strawberry pretzel jello! I've had a hankerin for it!

Friend, I never heard of that. Is it just jello with pretzels in it??????