The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

New Here and Thank You!

Just wanted to say hello and throw(I love the strong ones) a big thank you already for being here. I have been reading and learning so much about candles and melts here for quite some time. I would love to join in and share the fun.

I have always loved the ambiance of candles, but as I have grown older, I find so much comfort in the scented candles and melts.

I try at least one new scent a week, for I am going through one of the most difficult times in my life.

I am a Mother of two, and have one grandson. There are many places here in Texas to buy candles, but a huge world out here on the internet. I spend way too much money on candles, so I am hoping to exchange scent experiences with many of you, and get your feedback on my quest for a few "perfect" candles I have yet to find.

I savor every bit of wax, and love to experiment with combinations of scents.

Can you tell how I love to talk about wax? [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] :lol: :?

Guest Anonymous

Welcome! Everyone here is wonderful, you're in for some fun!

Guest Anonymous

Welcome!!! As you can see, I am new also, but I wanted to tell you welcome too!

Boy have you come to the right place!

Just click on the "view more Emoticons" part under the smiley faces column for more jun ones.

:shock:

Hi Heart2Heart ! :P

If you like to experiment frequently with different scents, tarts and melts are the best way to go. Candles can get very expensive ,and if you don't like a scent, you will have basically spent $10 on nothing. Once you find your favorite scents in tarts, you can then order large candles in those favorites.

Hope you can chat with us often. :(