The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Good Morning!

Melts are Can Do Cherry Chip Cake

Upstairs in the MB it's Crosscreek Stone Washed cotton

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning! I'm not melting anything yet, but will be shortly. I just wanted to drop by and say hello. It's probably been 2 weeks or so since I've stopped by, and I've missed all of you. I've just been busy with my kids and with a very bad back (which is finally on the mend).

[smilie=th_cc8]

Denim: You are too funny!!! Heidi; Glad to hear from you and good to hear your back is doing better. [smilie=th_cc8] I am melting CHC-Cedar and Saffron. I will add some more scents later on. I hope everyone is doing well today.

[smilie=th_cc8] It's been a crazy week, so I haven't been on.

Melted this week: Hydrangea by Time & Again

Strawberry & Rhubarb Pie by New Hope Candle Co

Passion Flower Jasmine by Home & Garden

Lemon Lavender by YC and votive also

Susan

Hi all! First scents of the day are:

K - The Busy Bee's Vanilla Lime is still going and it's even stronger than it was last night so I left it to continue.

LR - Lavender Berry - CFTKR - Just put this one on so I'm not smelling anything yet...

BR - Free Spirit - CFTKR - This one is a very good scent with decent scent strength - smells kind of like YC's Cottage Breeze.

Bathroom - 2nd tealight for Haley's Blue Bonnet which is still strong and throwing great.

I'm melting Black Vanilla from Can-Do. It is fantastic.

Olive, Black Vanilla is great isn't it? I just got it on a whim to give something different a try. I thought it was wonderful. What scent do you think the Black part was, I couldn't put a finger on it.

Haley's Lime and Cilantro is a great smell if you put your face in the melter, but has 0 throw.

I just poured it out and put on GHBT's - Iced Pineapple. Everyone here loves this one.

Good morning! I'm not melting anything yet, but will be shortly. I just wanted to drop by and say hello. It's probably been 2 weeks or so since I've stopped by, and I've missed all of you. I've just been busy with my kids and with a very bad back (which is finally on the mend).

[smilie=th_cc8]

I wondered about you. Hope your back is better very soon. That is a horrible thing to have to live with.

I'm melting Black Vanilla from Can-Do. It is fantastic.

Olive, Black Vanilla great? I just got it on a whim to give something different a try. I thought it was wonderful. What scent do you think the Black part was, I couldn't put a finger on it.

sillysmom - I can't figure out what the Black part is either. Whatever it is keeps the vanilla from being too sweet. I really do like this scent.

Thanks Cyn-it is a great house,but all the remodeling is getting the best of me. I just want to come home and not worry about the next project. Or if the roof is going to leak again-old houses! This one is the same style of house-built in the 1800's-completely finished. I have wanted it forever, and we've been negotiating the sale for a while now. We are having a final meeting at the house with the seller today.

Anyway-

morning melts-

Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies-LOL

Snickerdoodle-Haley's

Orange Juice Cake-Rosa's

Have a great day.

[smilie=th_cc8] CF friends!

Heidi, good to see you posting again. I'm glad your back is improving.

Cat01, best of luck with the house negotiations. The house must have loads of character and charm. I hope you get it!

I'm on day two of BG's Cabernet Grape Parfait, a definite reorder!

Gail

Thanks Cyn-it is a great house,but all the remodeling is getting the best of me. I just want to come home and not worry about the next project. Or if the roof is going to leak again-old houses! This one is the same style of house-built in the 1800's-completely finished. I have wanted it forever, and we've been negotiating the sale for a while now. We are having a final meeting at the house with the seller today.

Anyway-

morning melts-

Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies-LOL

Snickerdoodle-Haley's

Orange Juice Cake-Rosa's

Have a great day.

Sounds like your living my dream!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Today I'm melting Birdy's Baklava and Aunt Carol's Crumb Cake both from Can-Do. It's a cold day here and I wanted some warm scents, lol

Thanks Gail.

I wish Denim! This remodeling venture is a lot more than I bargained for. Something is always happening. Do you remember the movie "The Money Pit"? That's what we call this old house. I have had fun doing some of it,but the work never ends. It's a lovely home,but has a lot of things to get done.

For the afternoon I have added-

Cotton Candy-EW

Sea Blossom-Can Do

Fairys' Garden-Blue Gecko(this thing is powerful-but not sure if this super sweet floral is for me)

Have a great afternoon everyone.

Hi Heidi. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Jason, how's your new penthouse?

HL - Wild Huckleberry - going strong all afternoon

Pacifica votive - Thai Lemongrass

YC - Ocean pillar

HoT - Blue Christmas - in the br.

eta: just added Sun Bleached Driftwood from Swan Creek

Today I am burning my new "Colonial at Home" candle. The scent is "apricot mango sorbet" It smells juicy delicious! This is my very first Colonial candle, and I am very impressed. I love the fact that the label peels off to reveal a very pretty glass container.

the sent is filling my large 2 story house! :P I never had this happen before.

I am waiting for my first order of melts from the Spotted Hog.........Should be here any day now. [smilie=th_giggle]

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Barbara

This afternoon's scents are:

K - Paradise Island - CFTKR - The tarts for this scent were little flip flop shapes and the scent is really good although it's more of a fruit floral blend and had I known that I would have put it in another room instead. I don't usually do floral in the kitchen.

LR - Carol's Lavender Berry had no throw so I put on Candle Dippers Black Sandalwood in it's place and it's good although I don't love it - it has a bit of an undertone to it that I'm not really feeling.

BR - Honeydew Melon - YC - I'm not smelling much so far but I just put thisd one on so...

Bathroom - Plumeria - Soy Lovely - This is a really nice scent - unfortunately it smells nothing like plumeria - it smells like a fruit/floral blend, heavy on the fruit. Don't you hate it when they call a scent something but it really isn't authentic?

Bathroom - Plumeria - Soy Lovely - This is a really nice scent - unfortunrately it smells nothing like plumeria - it smells like a fruit/floral blend, heavy on the fruit. Don't you hate it when they call a scent something but it really isn't authentic?

Yes, Bigred, it drives me bananas when a scent is called one thing but doesn't have any of that thing in it.

This evening I'm melting

CFTKR....Monkey Mania

GHBT....Red Delicious Apple...It is delicious!

Bigred love your avatar!