The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

Finally decided on two. Well, the little guy picked two purple tarts from the cup basket. lol

HoT Violet Lime and MDD Voodoo Brew. Both tend to be strong so two burners are enough.

Guest Anonymous

Happy Birthday Jerseymom!!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Happy Anniversay Jules!

I have on Peaches & Cream today. It smells delish!!

[smilie=th_blij40]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Happy birthday, Jerseymom!

I've got Wind Chimes by Aroma Soy going upstairs, PI's Summer Bouquet just started downstairs....

Have Blueberries and Cherries going from Front Porch Candles in the comp room..huge throw and wonderful full bodies fruit scent.

In the living room I just started Bunchberry Moss from Nellie's Acres so don't know what it is like but I really liked the othersI got.

Just had a waxtastrophie-so we switched over to candles in the LR until I can get all the wax out of the carpet and off of the couch. I am burning Morroccan Rose, and Key Lime Pie-MB

Cat, I know how those "waxtastrophies" can be! Hope you can get it out of your carpet and couch!

Today I am trying a YC tart for the first time (no, I haven't tried them all!)- Sicilian Orange. It is very nice. I can't put my finger on it, but it really doesn't smell like regular ol' American Oranges. More complex. It's nice. Also have my Shortbread Cookie candle going in the kitchen.

Got a whole bunch of tarts from Jen (momuvtwo) yesterday

:shock: [smilie=th_sHellobar]

So this morning I started off with Fresh Fruit Slices from K's Kreations. That smelled so great and fresh, but the scent has worn off soooo...

Now I have Texas Bluebonnet on two burners by Front Porch, and in the laundry room have Fresh Laundry going. It smells very floral and clean. LOL

Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday, Jerseymom!

I've got Wind Chimes by Aroma Soy going upstairs, PI's Summer Bouquet just started downstairs....

momuvtwo , How do you like the Wind Chimes scent? Is it a fresh or beachy scent?

Cat01 - I love your new avatar.

Spotted Hog - Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie tonight instead of dessert.

Just had a waxtastrophie-so we switched over to candles in the LR until I can get all the wax out of the carpet and off of the couch. I am burning Morroccan Rose, and Key Lime Pie-MB

Oh no, Cat--you have my sympathy--I hate it when I spill wax and I do it often. Hope you get it all out with no lasting damage. Love your new avatar. Nancy

Jules, hope you enjoyed your anniversary.

Jersey, hope you had a wonderful b-day.

Debra, eau de cat? Ew...sorry.

Cat, hope that waxtastrophie is cleared up soon.

Cranberry Orange Spice (Angie's), Fresh Linen (Angie's) and a candle - Baked Apple Pie from Northern Maine.

Guest Anonymous
Woke up at 4 am to the smoke alarm chirping, needing batteries. Grrrrr...then I noticed (real or imagined?) Eau de cat. Time for the big guns! :shock:

Oh, Deb.....I feel your pain. [smilie=th_sHellobar] Was it eau de puke de cat or eau de pee de cat? Hope no one's sick.

Melting LOL's banana buttercream. Hmmmmmm.

This evening, it's yc's french vanilla in my computer room, and yc's peach mango salsa in the living room. I had yc's sweet strawberry in the kitchen for most of the day, but dh turned the melter off when he got home because he hates that scent. I do have strawberries & cream from natural goodies in my bedroom that's been going all day, and he said that one's ok. He thinks the yc version smells sour. Oh well. At least I got to enjoy it all day.

My dd isn't feeling well today, and has a 101 fever, so hopefully she'll get well soon, and no one else will get it. Usually when one of us gets sick, the whole house gets it.

I hope everyone has a great evening!

I'm sorry to hear your daughter is not feeling well, Heidi. Hope she is well soon!

I am melting Honey Coconut & Mango from Sugar & Spice. Love this scent, but am not getting a good throw. [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Guest Anonymous
Crosscreek's Wild Watermelon. I like it.

Yes! That one is really great!

lavender woods by maximumscent in the kitchen and

white shoulders essence in the bedroom

and clean cotton in the bathroom

im in heaven

Guest Anonymous

Uh Oh!! Hope you can get it all out easily.

Whew-that was crazy! The worst part was getting the wax out of the dog's tail!! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Any way-thanks everyone for cheering me on!

Thanks on the Avatar!

We put on Heaven's Scents-CFTKR, and Pink Coconut-Busy Bee for the evening.

Hope your DD feels better soon Heidi!

Everyone have a great evening!

Woke up at 4 am to the smoke alarm chirping, needing batteries. Grrrrr...then I noticed (real or imagined?) Eau de cat. Time for the big guns! :shock:

Oh, Deb.....I feel your pain. [smilie=th_sHellobar] Was it eau de puke de cat or eau de pee de cat? Hope no one's sick.

Thanks for all the condolences! Actually sweet&spicey - it was Eau de Poo! :lol:

(She had surgery a few months ago and it is a reoccurring situation). I have developed a scent arsenal for these times.

Cat - the dog's tail! Ouch! Bet it didn't want to hold still for that! :shock: