The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Happy Anniversary, Jules! :P

This evening I am melting Blackberry Gelato from Soy Lovely. Wonderful summer scent!

Guest Anonymous

I have on Fresh Baked Bread & Butter. It is yummy!!!

:P

karla

Good Evening girls..been a busy day, just getting here to say HI...

Happy Anniversary Jules..hope your day was great!!

Maurie, so glad you are enjoying that Strawberry, its a great one, and I am so glad you are loving it..hey, you have a great nose too..I love all the scents you sent me also..its fun huh?

I am melting NeNe's Berry-licious Bundt Cake and its fantastic.. :P

Have a great night girls

My husband brought me roses and a sugar plum tart bar thingy for our 13th wedding anniversary today.

I can't believe he picked out a tart scent.

It's good too. I put it on right away. [smilie=th_blij40] What a sweetie.

Forgot to mention, Happy Anniversary!!

I can't keep track what year we're on...hmmm..1994-now?

Busy Bee melts this morning.... Fudge Brownie, Pumpkin Vanilla Creme and Mud Slide Cake... have a great day everyone...

jerseymom... have a great day today... birthday girl! [smilie=th_blij40]

Thanks my friend..I broke out your bag, so many choices so I think I'll close my eyes and just grab one:)

My 9 year old asked me if I felt old yet, sheesh lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm burning "Cottage Breeze" from Heartlandherb. IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more it burns the more I LOVE IT!!!!!

Well, my candle must have lost its scent so I got rid of it and put YC Sweet Honeysuckle in two electrics and I have a small White Barn Honeysuckle Nectar candle on a warmer in the bath. It smells like a bee's paradise in here with all this honeysuckle. Years ago I used to hang out my clothes on the line. At that time Avon had a perfume that was honeysuckle . It took me a long time to figure out why, whenever I was hanging out clothes and had that scent on, that the bees came after me. Ha!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Jules Happy, Happy Anniversary

Jerseymom [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I usually don't burn more than 1 scent during the week, every room on the weekends, so i'm around to enjoy it. But i'm still burning the Honey Cinnamon that I got from Can-Do, last night at the second burning it smelling as strong as the first night. Just gonna try it for the heck of it tonight to see if the smell is still there. But I need a new scent, I get bored quickly.

Guest Anonymous

Happy Anniversary Jules and Happy Birthday Jersey!!

I haven't put anything on yet today. All of yesterday's scents were duds for me. DH actually came out and told me that the egg nog ice cream one smelled like pee. I about peed my pants when he said that too. lol

I'll think of something to put in the burners soon enough.

Hope the day is going wonderful for everyone so far!

You all are cracking me up this morning with the bees and the pees. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Thanks for all the warm wishes.

Happy Birthday Jerseymom! Make a wish but don't blow out any candles. It's hard enough keeping them lit sometimes.

I'm smelling YC Beachwalk and Midnight Cove this morning.

Woke up at 4 am to the smoke alarm chirping, needing batteries. Grrrrr...then I noticed (real or imagined?) Eau de cat. Time for the big guns! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I started House of Soy's Ambergis. Their tarts are so strong that I can't have it in the same room I am in. I had it in the room next door and it was still very strong in my room. Problem solved!

Eau de cat. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Speaking of smoke...Florida is on fire this whole week by Lake Okeechobee near Orlando. I've been smelling smoke outside for days. This morning I smelled it inside when I woke up.

I've decided not to fight it. I'm snuffing my beach scents. I have two fireside scents here.

I'm putting on Candledippers Fireside melt

and Crosscreek Fireside melt

If you can't beat it...join it. (unless it's Eau de cat)

Guest Anonymous
Eau de cat. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Speaking of smoke...Florida is on fire this whole week by Lake Okeechobee near Orlando. I've been smelling smoke outside for days. This morning I smelled it inside when I woke up.

I've decided not to fight it. I'm snuffing my beach scents. I have two fireside scents here.

I'm putting on Candledippers Fireside melt

and Crosscreek Fireside melt

If you can't beat it...join it. (unless it's Eau de cat)

I'm in Florida too on the East Coast. We smelled the smoke over a week ago when it was burning in Brevard. It was hazy outside and we had ash falling. A few mornings I woke up smelling it in the house and it scared the heck out of me.

Nasty smell.