The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

CYS Sunshine sugar

Can do Sugar Butt

Ascentloversdream creme brulee

Good morn, I have blueberry hot cakes & warm maple syrup going so far, I don't really like this one. All I smell the the syrup. This is by grazia.

Susan

Had to dump the blueberry hotcake & syrup :) trying red currant & thyme from grazia. Also have herbel from cottage hill creations going. Hope I will like this better.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

I feel like Pumpkin pie today after reading the comments! I have a pumpkin pie candle just waiting to be buned.

Do you ever scoop out candles, and put them in your tart burner. It works great!!

:)

karla

Guest Anonymous
Creamy Mango in the kitchen/LR from Candle Haven.

I just placed my first order with Sugar & Spice. Couldn't pass up the sale I found on the sales page: 20% off your order, plus free shipping for orders over $25!

Did you get the free shipping too? Shanna has entered a 'candlefind' code that will give free shipping to CF members indefinitely - combines with other sales offers too.

I went back to find where I posted that shipping info and I can't find it now - So sorry if you didn't get to take advantage of it this time, but hopefully on a future order if you like her stuff........

Yes, I got free shipping in addition to 20% off. It was too good to pass up! :)

I am melting Coconut Cream Pie this morning from Candle Haven.

Oh, good :P

Guest Anonymous

Morning or should I say afternoon. lol

I have 4 burners going today. Crosscreek Carolina Rain, Caramel Sticky Buns and Caribbean Pear and Mookie Merlot.

Morning or should I say afternoon. lol

I have 4 burners going today. Crosscreek Carolina Rain, Caramel Sticky Buns and Caribbean Pear and Mookie Merlot.

I only have one burner going with Fresh Cake from DeeJay, and Morenci Lemon Meringue Pie candle. Those Sticky Buns sound better to me than pie. Have to wait it out for my new burner to come.

Have a sweet day everyone!

Good morning--it is Beanpod Macintosh soybeads to start the day.

trep... I have the Beanpod soy beads in Whipped Cream... I add them to a lot of different scents to get a creamy mix!

Speaking of whipped cream.... I am melting Candle Haven's Whipped Cream & Honeydew... can't get enough of this scent!!! :)

Fleur--I use those whipped cream soybeads with other scents alot too. They really work great for that.

Getting ready to change out the melters--as soon as I decide what I want to put in them. Guess I better go check my stash.

I decided on YC Vanilla Cupcake and CHC Homemade Sugar Cookies and I think I'll add a peach from Brown Bag for a touch of fruitiness. Ha!!

Hope you all are having a great day.

Razzle Berry Swirl in my daughter's room and Citrus Splash in my son's room. I think these were samples from Tuscadero's. They were only labeled with the name of the scent. Both smell wonderful, though.

Guest Anonymous

I had to turn off the burner with the Carolina Rain in it. It is a lovely scent but not one that my allergy/sinus prone self can handle.

I got it out of a swap and thought I'd give it a go.

The sticky buns is going strong in the kitchen and smells great! It's making me so hungry. lol

Just got home from work and the late afternoon burn is Marguarita Dreams from CYS in the living room, Splinter and Rags from BusyBee in the comp room and in the bath fruit salad from Contemporary Candles.

Just curious, what does Splinters and Rags smell like? What an interesting sounding scent!

I'm now melting CHC Coconut Lime.....and also Nene's Lemon Meringue Angel Cake.

Wow! I've had some strong ones going today....at school it was Texas Scentsations chestnuts and brown sugar...at home it's Evening Eclipse harvest Moon!

Cleaned out and organized one of my tart baskets this evening so I put some stuff on to use up. Candle Haven-Blue Sugar,Candle Haven-Satin Sheets, and McCarley's Plumeria.

Oh, boy. Whilst packing for my impending move, I came across some very old LOL clamshells, so I'm burning Ginger Fig and Tibetian Amber. They're a bit weaker than they were at first, but still very nice. So now I'm going through all my stash(es) to see what else I need to go through in a hurry. Have a good night!

Just got home from work and the late afternoon burn is Marguarita Dreams from CYS in the living room, Splinter and Rags from BusyBee in the comp room and in the bath fruit salad from Contemporary Candles.

Just curious, what does Splinters and Rags smell like? What an interesting sounding scent!

I'm now melting CHC Coconut Lime.....and also Nene's Lemon Meringue Angel Cake.

This is a rather complex scent. It reminds me of all the spices one mingles together when making various types of cider drinks, though I don't detect any cinnamon. It is then as if all of these were, over time, splashed on the old wooden floor and with age is given a rather woodsy touch. Long lasting with big throw. A very prim type scent almost with a potpourri undertone.