The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Good evening!

Melting Rosa's Butterscotch

YC Boo-nilla

upstairs in the MB Fresh Linen from Can-Do.....very good clean scent

lavendar - michel candle

lavendar and cedarwood candle - candle-lite

sweet rose - candles by victoria

red delicious apple - ghbt

country splendor - ghbt

cranberry kir - illume

[smilie=cloud_9]

Good evening! With DH on a business trip DD and I went out to a restaurant of her choice to celebrate her progress report card. She's shown great improvement so I'm so happy for her!

Tonight I'm melting one of my most favorite scents from Carol - Pistachio Ice Cream. I'm also buring to YC candles - Macintosh and Mulling Spices.

Good night!

Changed out scents to:

K - Lessie's Paradise Island - Can-Do - An awesome strong fruit blend scent - A definite reorder

LR - Hyacinth - Can-Do - A very nice strong floral scent - Another reorder

BR - Orange Blossom Magnolia - Can-Do - Awesome strong floral blend - A new favorite and a definite reorder

Bathroom - 2nd tealight on Beaded Hemp's Black Orchid (probably just enough to melt the wax so I can change it to Willow Breeze from YC)

I'm still burning the two Tyler Roses votives in the bath and I have to say I am very pleased with these - they have a decent scent throw and are long lasting. They ain't cheap though!

melting AMS Sage & Citrus this morning. It's very nice, I just can't decide what I think of the scent itself.

:lol:

[smilie=The_Hi] Good morning my scented wax friends!

ITA about feeling out of touch when I am without my computer....last weekends power outage and almost 3 days without my beloved laptop nearly made me :lol:

sillys, thanks for the info about the Christmas Tree Shop.....sounds like I'm not missing anything.....my niece just started working there (college student), so I think I will pop in and just check it out anyhow.

denim, great finds at TJMaxx!!!! I love browsing the candle aisles there! Also, Tuesday Morning and Homegoods have great ones too! LOOOOOVE finding a great bargain!!! I bought a pretty mottled pillar for $4 at Tues. Morn. not too long ago. It looks really pretty in my powder room, but I haven't burned it yet. It smells great just sitting there! The brand on the tag is Wicks N' More......

LLVV, you must be so proud of your DD!!! [smilie=th_yay]

Kim, love Primitive Cupboards!!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melts for me so far....

Blue Gecko ~ Electric Lime...holy moly strong!

GHBT ~ Doodlebug....strong too, but the lime is kinda taking over!!! It's a nice mixture though.

Anyone seen stardust? I miss her little doggie avatar. Stardust, are ya out there girl? We miss you! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Okay, I am off....I have umpteen errands and piddly things to do today. [smilie=superman]

Good morning! I'm melting Carol's Nutmeg Spice. DD and I are going to the mall after her TV show to buy a gift for one of her friends whose mom is having an operation and to look around at YC. I may pick up some tea lights and votives while there.

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning wax friends! Had to take our "little old lady" Jack Russell to the vet a bit ago and waiting for a call to pick her up. She was on antibiotics for what they thought was a bladder infection, but her condition has not been improving.

Switched to florals for this warm day. Melting: BG Petal Pusher, CCCC Wisteria Blossoms and Butterfly Hugs and CD Yellow Rose of Texas. Also burning the remaining inch or so of a jar candle from Things That Make Sense (soy) in Rose.

Have a nice day!

Sheryl

Sheryl, I hope your little fur baby is ok.

I'm leaving for work soon, but in the meantime I'm enjoying Vanilla Grapefruit from Blue Gecko. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Everyone!

Last nights melts were Grape from Rosa's, and Pomegranate from her as well. Have a great day everyone.

LLVV have fun at the mall, I may make a trip there Saturday.

Aria, have fun at the Xmas Tree Store.