The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Happy Easter! I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful day. emoticon-animal-044.gif

I have LOL's Purple Jellybeans going until we leave for my MIL's house in a few hours.

Happy Easter yo you all!! This morning I have on Brown Sugar Pound Cake from MTT. I really like this, nice strong scent! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :lol:

Good morning! I hope the Easter Bunny was able to find everyone!

Today will be Bizzy B = Botanical Orchid and Nectar Blooms competing with our annual Hawaiin Pancake.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

We are getting ready to go to the Easter Egg Hunt, so I am not melting this morning, but I have to say I lit all of my AMS Cabernet votives last night, and they were AWESOME!! If you like a strong wine scent, not too strong on the grape, it was amazing. They reminded my of a Colonial Candle that I had once that I absolutely loved, but could never find again. I am so glad I will be able to re-order these!

Hope everyone gets a chocolate bunny today!

In the kitchen I am melting the cutest little cupcake candle from TTMS in Purple Truffles...it smells so good and is scenting the whole kitchen.

In the LR is it Cheryl's Orange Caramel Crumble and this is delicious and a big thrower.

In the Comp room it is BG's Spiced Pumpkin Brulee....my all time fav

In the bath it is a rasp patch candle from 10 digits but is just soso like the rest of the order.

Happy Easter all.

HAPPY EASTER! I hope that everyone's basket was filled to the brim with tarts and candles. I actually restocked my votive bag on Thursday with a trip to Yankee for their $6 for 6 sale.

I haven't had a lot of time to post...mostly because I've been so tired at night that I just veg out in front of the TV until I fall asleep.

Anyway, here are some scents that I've melted recently:

Rice Marshmallow Treats (ok)

Gourmet Blueberry Buns (ok but it doesn't really have the blueberry/bakery kick that I love. For some odd reason it smells a lot like YC's Berry Bramble which has a distinct floral note to it).

Strawberries and Cream (ahhh...heaven!)

Strawberry Musk (this one is for tonight but I already know that I love this one)

I've also been burning some YC votives - Vanilla Lime, Cider Web, Coconut Bay, Fall Festival, and Blueberry Scone (for everyone in need of blue).

Have a wonderful day! We're off for the rest of our Easter celebrations.

Happy Easter everyone!! :lol:

Today I am melting YC Garden Sweet Pea. I am undecided as to how much I like the scent, so now I'm not sure if I want to buy the big jar of this in the future (looking ahead to the June semiannual sale already, haha).

Happy Easter, everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Today it's Red Delicious from Scentsy. Not very Easter-y, but it sure smells good! :lol:

Hey everyone!!!! Hope you are all having a wonderful Easter.

We just got back this morning from Hawaii, it was beautiful. But the trip was jinxed from the beginning. Our flight from NY to Atlanta last Saturday was delayed 3 hours, which caused us to miss our connecting flight in Atlanta. When we got to Atlanta, they tried to get us on another flight, but that didn't work, by that time we had already missed our cruise ship. We then had to wait till Sunday morning to bet another flight and had to meet up with our ship at the first port in Maui. The entire week we had 2, countem 2 sunny days, (still got a little color though) but our excursions were wonderful, the people were so friendly, and we had a wonderful vacation.

Tomorrow we're off to opening day at the Citifield, the new stadium for the NY Mets.

Hope everyone has been doing well, there is just no way I can catch up with the posts!

Happy Easter, everyone ! I hope you are enjoying your day!

Sillysmom, so sorry to hear about your difficulties with your trip--when stuff like that happens, I try to remember it's for a reason and then I am thankful me and my family is safe even if we don't understand why it turned out the way it did....

Today I am melting so much stuff I hope I can remember it all! lol

NeNe's Strawberry Jam Butter Cookies

GHBT Sugar Cookie

Busy Bees Coconut Cream Pie

YC Cookies n Cream

YC Blueberry Scone

YC Sweet Strawberry

Busy Bees Lemon Bundt Cake

YC Vanilla Cupcake

YC Vanilla Lime

ForEveryBody Frosted Lemon Cake

Surprisingly, everything is blending together quite nicely! ^.^

I might change it up later on this evening to SP Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies, The Perfect Gift Candy Cane, and maybe mix in a little Vanilla from Can-Do.

Happy Easter all!

Currently melting:

K - Cherry - AMS - A very nice moderately strong sweet cherry scent

LR - Rose - Aubrey's - Actually a decent moderately strong rose scent

BR - Fresh Cut Flowers - AMS - A very nice moderately strong floral blend

Bathroom - Pink Peony - Nene's - A nice scent but not that strong

Also burning 2 YC votives in the bath - 1 Rose of Morocco and 1 Fresh Cut Roses

Went to dinner at DP's parent's house but wasn't feeling well so I had DP bring me home and he went back to spend more time with his nephews - they love their uncle! I still have a lot of chest congestion and lots of phlegm - it isn't pretty... :shock: [smilie=th_Whistle]

Bigred...did you go to the doctor?..sounds like bronchitis!

This Easter evening it's pink paradise from Mookie Doodle...Sillysmom, glad ya'll had a good time in spite of the travel problems!

Bigred......bless your heart....Dabba is right...you probably have bronchitus.

Sillymom....glad you had a safe trip.

Melting a new one from MTT. Berry sweet cake and I am loving this fragrance. I'm smelling it all over!

Welcome back sillysmom! How nice to see Hawaii and be able to smell all those wonderful flowers and fruits that grow there!

Happy Birthday Heidi (I think it is her big day...) ! [smilie=th_Whistle]

Feel better bigred...hope you get rid of that phlegm. :shock:

Some of the melting going on today:

LOL ~ Pina Colada Jelly Bean

CP ~ Lime Double Sugar Cookies

Can-Do ~ Wintergreen

CCCC ~ Spearmint

It smells great here! I hope everyone is having a nice Easter!

[smilie=th_Whistle] back sillysmom! Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation in spite of the bumpy beginning.... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Earlier I had on CYS Cinnamon Apple Funnel Cake. The cold smell was wonderful but the throw was very minimal in my LR.... :shock:

Soooo.....just put on AMS Macadamia Nut Cookies.

Happy Easter All! Hope everyone is enjoying the day!

Tonight I'm melting CFTRK's Celtic Moonspice

YC French Vanilla

Gold Canyon Candle in Love Struck

Bigred....I hope you feel better soon,get some rest!

[smilie=th_Whistle]

Good evening!

Bigred - Feel better!

Silly - So happy you're home safe and sound! There is no way you can be jinxed in Hawaii - it's the most beautiful place in the world!!! Just kidding - I'm glad you guys got some time for fun in the sun.

I'm melting Strawberry Musk.

Happy Easter, everyone! This is the first I've been here all day, and I just wanted to stop by and say hello. For the evening melt, it's fresh pineapple slices from missy. OMGoodness, does it ever smell good!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I've had a nice, relaxing day at church this morning, and then at home the rest of the day. I got to sit back, eat good food, and read a book...just my kind of day.

Have a great evening!