The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest scentedstamper

ISO a really good lemon! (Tarts)

Guest scentedstamper

Hey friends, can you help? I'm on a "lemon kick" and I'd like recommendations of best vendors for an authentic lemon fragrance. So I guess you could say I'm searching for some tart Tarts!!!!! For reference, I've tried (and love) LOL's Hey Sugar, EW Lemon Biscotti and BG Lemon Meringue Twang. All wonderful, but I'd like to try some with more emphasis on the fruit and no bakery. (also have both YC and LOL Lemon Lavender and CFTKR Pink Sugared Lemon, all good)

Thanks so much!!!

Sheryl

Guest scentedstamper

Thanks wax buddies! I'm takling note. Any more?

Sheryl

Guest scentedstamper

Thanks MsMeghann! I actually have 2 if those in my stash from the sale a couple weeks ago , but haven't tried it yet. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Sheryl

Guest scentedstamper

Thanks berriechan! I placed a small order from Haley's on Sun and one of the items is a clamshell in Lemon Drop.

Sheryl

Guest scentedstamper

Hey berriechan! I have tried so far (and am happy with) clamshells and votives in Rose Petals , Lilac, and Fresh Fruit. I ordered and am waiting for: a chunk candle in Red Hot Cinnamon, clamshells in that and also like I said Lemon Drop, and chunky votives in Gardenia. There are more I'd like to try, but I'll do a little at a time since she has that wonderful free shipping !

Sheryl