The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Thanks Lana & Jules! I went through all of my CFTKR and don't have those, maybe I will try one more order. Still not a single parent.... but I know this is one of the reasons my kids have issues! [smilie=th_a056] Gotta love em anyway..... Hope you all have a wonderful night!

My friend is coming over for a little girly slumber party. :lol: [smilie=th_a056]

:P Her husband will be released from the hospital on Friday and she will have a lot to cope with, so it's her last chance to get a break from reality.

This is what I choose to melt

LOL- Red Velvet Cake- in the case she would like something sweet

LOL- Pinneapple Cilantro- very juicy and fruity, I hope she will love it

I also have large YC jars going in

Lemon Lavender and Lavender Vanilla

Thanks Lana & Jules! I went through all of my CFTKR and don't have those, maybe I will try one more order. Still not a single parent.... but I know this is one of the reasons my kids have issues! [smilie=th_a056] Gotta love em anyway..... Hope you all have a wonderful night!

WOW, back when I was in school a lot of parents (including mine, and my Mom was a single parent!) always showed up for the parent-teacher conferences.

Its really too bad that not even one parent showed up for conference. I always show up,even if I have a million things going on. It's important to her and I to see what she is up to.

Just have a candle lit tonight.....an Illuminations pillar in Meyer Lemon...nice, fresh lemony scent....really pretty glow too.

Good evening!

Cat - way back you asked about Poolside - I think she is not carrying it anymore. At least currently - I whined and she found me a couple.

Tonight is Grazia's Persian Lilac Mist. *sigh* Another great vendor I miss!

A whole year, eh, jules? [smilie=th_a056] Congrats!

Finishing up with:

White Cake - Cozy Cottage. Love this.

Magnolia - Coral Dolphin

Mulberry - Country Glow

Granny's House - Crooked Mile

Good night!

Yankee day for me today (and maybe tomorrow!) I got all these new tarts and votives! I'm melting Sage & Citrus, one of my all-time favorites, and burning a Spa Fresh votive. Also have older jars of Garden Sweet Pea and Honeysuckle burning. Smells like spring up in here!

Quiet morning here.

Enjoying Carol's Iced Cherry Chip...I think that's the name....it's a good scent.

Love your avatar Jules! Too funny!

I am starting out the morning-

Cinderella-LOL

Bamboo Teak-Illuminescents

Cotton Candy Ribbons-HoT

Blueberry Delight-EW

French Vanilla and Amber-Gentle Light

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! Feelin' "fruity" today, so I'm Melting: Scentsy Purely Pomegranate, BG Strawberry Kiwi, EW Watermelon and burning 2 candles, both GC : Strawberry Shortcake and Pomegranate.

Have a great Thursday!!!

Sheryl

I'm starting the day with EW-Hansel and Gretel's House. i wonder when Riss will have her website updated? My DS is flying in from Fl. today. His flight has been delayed, so I'm hanging close until later. Jules--great avatar and it sends a powerful message. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm starting the day with EW-Hansel and Gretel's House. i wonder when Riss will have her website updated? My DS is flying in from Fl. today. His flight has been delayed, so I'm hanging close until later. Jules--great avatar and it sends a powerful message. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]
[smilie=th_FULL_O17] I'll try to stick to it too...for a little while anyway.

Guest scentedstamper

Kim, I emailed Riss the other day. I was wondering if her site was still open for ordering. She responded that orders CAN still be placed during this time and that she hopes to be done updating soon! I am trying to hold out to see if she'll have a special soon! But I am getting "antsy" to stock up on her wonderful florals (Rose and English Garden - TDF!) , and I love her "Be Delicious" and "Blue Sugar".

Just added CFTKR Pink Sugared Cranberries and P S Watermelon! Yum! I am over the moon for all of Carol's pink sugar blends.

Sheryl

Carol's Pink Sugared scents are all amazing. I love PS Apple and PS Licorice!

Melting CFKTR's Berry Sublime and AMS Best Friends this morning with my YC Key Lime Pie candle. A bit disappointed in this candle, hardly getting any throw in the 26 oz jar. Too late to take it back, as I've melted 2/3rds of it for ambiance during our recently cooler months. Maybe it will do better today since I've moved it into the bedroom.

I took the day off work. Got the flu bug that's been going around. Add allergies to that mix and I'm a hot mess! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Guest scentedstamper

MsMeghann, I sincerely hope you have a quick recovery and feel better soon! Sure hope you can still smell your "waxies" !!

Sheryl

Melting the new YC Kiwi-Berries. I kept calling it Strawberry-Kiwi yesterday, ooops! Thats what happens when you throw the wrapper away. Anyway it smells wonderful!

Hope you are feeling better MsMeghann, its terrible when you can't smell your smellies!

Debbie

Jules, love your avatar!

MsMeghann, I sure hope you feel better soon!

Starting the day with Irish Cream from Scentsy. I have a few windows open to let in the cool morning air. Supposed to be in the low 80's again today. I love it!