The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Guest scentedstamper

This evening I am melting : CFTKR Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, Plum Rhubarb (still) , Nene's Plum Berry and Crosscreek Buttercream Frosting and burning candles : YC Pomegranate Cider and GC Ginger Lime (LOVE this one- so strong)

Have a nice and fragrant evening!

Sheryl

Hi everyone. This evening I'm melting Carol's Strawberry Fluffer and burning a YC Garden Sweet Pea votive that my mom bought me.

Speaking of Blue Gecko...one of our office mates melted 1 cube of the Summer Lovin' - and yeowza! It about ran us all out of the office - I am 4 doors away and I had to ask her to turn it off for a bit! (Me! I did! Imagine that!) [smilie=th_insane]

So for those of you that like strong, I'm just sayin....

Wow Debra. :shock: You thought it was too strong? Bet you had to force yourself to ask her to shut it off. :lol: Heart - are you writing this scent down? :P

Heart - your new avatar is a hoot! Too funny! (yeah...the pun was on purpose... :lol: )

Melting Cheryl's Sugar & Spice. Another great one from her! So far...it's 2 for 2 being winners. Am loving the scents I got from her... ;)

Hoot hoot Sweet. :lol: Got a bag of that Summer lovin with my first order. It's a good one, and I would re-order that one again, but for me, it's a strong one, but not super strong. :lol:

Melting Crosscreek's Passionate Kisses this evening. It's not one of her very strongest, but I adore the scent, and have it going in three melters.

Glad you have 2 winners that you are melting Sweet. [smilie=th_yay]

Hi everyone! I'm getting a late start tonight. I have CP's Sugar Frosted Binge going.

CP? CocoaPink?

Yes. ;)

Good morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting Lemon Butter Cake from Bella's in two melters.....

Time for another cuppa :?

Have a great day! [smilie=th_tigger]

Good morn, everyone. Boy it is cold here today. I will be finishing up a couple of melts today: Raspberry Orange Sherbt, good enough to eat by LOL. Then Candy Apple. Hope everyone has a great day.

Susan

Nearing the end of my morning melt...Strawberry Fluffer from CFTKR. I have to go to physical therapy this afternoon for my back so I wont be melting until we get home. DH is taking us out tonight to cheer me up...Greek...Yum!

Man, is anyone else having a crazy day today? This is the first time I have sat down all morning! :shock: The kids have changed my melts a number of times though. Out went yesterdays Tahitian Waterfalls, and in went Camu Camu from Scentsy. Wonderful, almost like citrus bubblegum, but started giving us a headache cause it was just too strong. Decided to put in something to mellow us out a bit, and went with Candy Cane from LOL. I do feel better now.

Good afternoon all!

Last nights melts were Blue Gecko's Green Apple Pucker, huge tart, enormous scent and throw just fantastic. Also melted CFTKR Maple Walnut Sticky Buns that she sent as a freebie. Not my usual scent, but smelled wonderful!

Oh Mama, by the way, I think we ordered most of the same scents from Blue Gecko, let me know what you think!

Morning all-

Melting Orange Chiffon Cake and Frosty Farts-EW

Burning Clarity-Bean Pod Birthday Cake-MB and Coconut Lime-MS

Hope everyone has a great day.

I've been cleaning all morning. Now it's time for a new scent- Tahitian Vanilla Spice from LOL in the kitchen/DR and the loft. This is probably the lightest scent I've tried from here, but it's very nice and throwing well. I like it a lot.