The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Good Morning. I am melting Birthday Cake from EW this morning.

I hope everyone stays safe and out of the ice. We had an ice storm a few weeks ago... quite a bit of damage around here... the icy conditions can get dangerous.... so stay safe across the country.

Good morning! Melting Homecoming from Carol on this early morning....it's a lighter one from her ,but still smells nice.All of you in the path of the ice storm ,please stay safe.

Good morning.

DS is home feeling sicky today. He looks so little and pitiful when he doesn't feel good. :cry: My oldest went off to school in a huff because his little brother was going to be "pampered" today. (his word) He, himself, got the TLC yesterday when he didn't feel well. Brothers...go figure. [smilie=superman]

I just walked all around the house lighting stuff. :lol:

FM Lemon Grass

EW Citrus Linen H2O

EW Pink Cashmere

CBV jar Paradise Bay

YC jar Lavender Bliss

CHC jar Key Lime Pie

WG Blueberry

Hope your little one feels better Jules!

This morning I've got Country Berry Hotcakes going from Teaberry Mountain. Just started it, to early to tell.

Melting YC's Cherry Blossom. Going to the mall with a friend today, so I've tried all of the new YC scents in the last two/three days. I know I'll stop at the store. I'm curious to smell the strawberry jam/buttercream swirl candle. I want to buy a 2 wick Garden Sweet Pea if they have it, I saw they had them online. If not, I will go with the reed diffuser in that scent and a swirl candle or two.

Jules, I hope your little one feels better soon. I have two boys, so I understand the "Poor me" thing. I still hear from my younger son how the older one is better, smarter, blah, blah, blah. This morning I'm burning a Illuminations votive-Autumn in Vermont, EW-Blue sugar in my kitchen, and LoL -American Dream. This scent has surprised me, not alot of scent cold, but a really nice mix of light vanilla, earthiness, lavender and clary sage. I really do like this scent. I hope everyone has a good day. I'm not sure how much snow we are suppose to get here. This could be our big winter snow for the year.

Hope your DS feels better, Jules.

Changing out the melters. This morning it will be-

CCCC-Aspen Winter

CFTKR-Aspen Winter

It is freezing out today. I can't wait till spring!

I don't know if it is my nose but I can't really smell these scents. I will give it a little more time then out they go.

Good Morning and Happy Monday :shock:

Been a while for me, sorry, but I have been busy busy, life shouldn't be this busy, haha!!

Jules, hope your son feels better, been alot of sickness going around here, hope it stays contained to ONE child, I have 4 and I always worry, who will get it next!!

Oh the ice, they are saying we might get some stuff too, hope its just WHITE :lol:

I am melting Carols Tuscan Orange, yummy!! And Crosscreek Strawberry Noel Cookies, very very delish in here today!!

Have a great day :lol:

Sending get well wishes to your son, Jules.

I hope everyone who is expecting bad weather stays safe!

Thanks for the well wishes for safe travel. I made it home with no problems. My parents had a hard time saying good-bye. I can't remember the last time I was able to spend that much good, quality time with them. There's always other family members around and lots of kids. DH and the kids surprised me with a clean house and minimal laundry. How lucky am I? :lol:

This morning I am melting Fireside from Phebes in the loft, Vanilla Hazelnut from Gentle Lights in the kichen/DR and French Vanilla & Amber, also from Gentle Lights, in the MB.

Jules, hope your son is feeling better soon!

Weather is supposed to get nasty here....hope they cancel the BB game tonight. I do not want to travel for 1 1/2 hours and get the ice.

Melts today~

Fruit Loops by Crosscreek-Kitchen

Pumpkin Log by Crosscreek-BR

Fruity Marshmallow by FPC

Tarthound

Mpfand: It sounds like you had a really nice visit and I'm sure your Mom and Dad loved having you there. How nice to come back to a clean house so you can just concentrate on making it smell lovely. Glad to have you home safe and sound!!

mpfand, Glad your trip was good, and hope your Dad is doing well.

Jules, Yeah the other DS got fussed over yesterday, but.....HE had to go to school today. No way that balances in his mind!

:lol:

It is chilly and nasty looking here in North Texas today. I am hearing ice by tomorrow night. Yuck!

I am melting:

Green Apple Caramel Crunch from LOL

Vanilla Sandalwood from CBV

I started this morning with Booper's Cupcakes, and had very little throw from it. I was very disappointed, as I had been told so many great things about it. I will try it again another day. Maybe my nose isn't working today. (However, I am getting good throw from the Green Apple Caramel Crunch, so.........)

Checked my USPS Click and Ship, and my Grandma's Home Brewed Tarts should arrive tomorrow .

:shock:

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm today! Still doing a major clean-out here, so there has been a lot of melting and dumping.

Preparing for round five of melts today. In one corner I have:

Crosscreek ~ Vanilla Smoothie

CFTKR ~ Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

LOL ~ Vanilla Cola (loving this)

Just starting another area with Candledipper's Wintermint and EW Frosty Farts.

Hope your son feels better today Jules!

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. He's still down for the count and has been laying down the entire day. All he wanted was Gatorade so I obliged. Fluids = good.

So true, Mamalana. I'm sure big brother is cursing his bad luck at being sick on the weekend instead of a school day. He'll be home in an hour and then I'll pamper them both. btw, I really like Green Apple caramel crunch.

Welcome home Mpfand. :shock:

I'm waiting for the mail truck to bring my CYS valentine's tarts today. any minute now. :lol:

Switched out the FM scent for PI Ocean Breeze. It's really good.

Today I am melting Banana Nut Bread from Can-Do. Don't know yet if I like this one. I think the banana is smelling a little fake. It is hard to find a good true banana scent.

Mpfand, I am glad that you made it home safe, and I am sure your parents are already missing you.

Jules, I hope your little one is feeling better soon. My kids always want Gatorade too when they aren't feeling well.

Just got to sit down for a bit after running around all day. Been doing laundry and such. Earlier I melted Crosscreek Lemon Smoothie along with LOL Cookie Dough....both were divine. I really love all of Deana's "smoothie" scents....they are great.

Jules, take care of that little guy. My youngest was slightly ill over the weekend....slight fever, stuffy nose and cough....nothing too bad. They sure bounce back quickly! He is at school right now (PM Kindergarten) and I am sure when he comes home, he and my older DS will be full of energy! The joy of little boys! Hey girl, did you get your CYS package yet? Mine came and the tarts are oh so pretty...the colors are really knockouts! Sniffed several of the tarts and I am loving them.....Judy also included a freebie tart and a little bottle of bath milk too. How nice. I think I will give them a few days before I start melting.

Anyone hear from Stardust? I haven't seen her post lately.

For this afternoon, I am switching scents from bakery and fruity to wintery. I have a YC Sparkling Cinnamon jar going and also Carol's Winter Balsam melting. In the laundry roon, I have Celestial Waters from Ten Digit Creations melting in the plug-in. I really like this scent....it's citrusy and clean....perfect for that area.

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Melting Fruit Loops from AMS's. Wow!! This is a good strong one! Also melting Sugar milk by Carol. I love this one!

Just wanted to stop in quickly in between my clean-out, and of course check some sites that should be opening soon. :lol: I read on Everyday Whims page that Riss lost her grandmother last month (maybe most of you already know that). No wonder there is a delay in her opening!

I have other melts going, but I'm adding a blue for Riss....

Blueberry Delight

I already had Frosty Farts melting today.

Bless her heart!

Melting Key Lime Cotton Candy and Raspberry Cheesecake, both from HOT.

Mpfand.... glad that you got to spend some time with your parents and that you had a safe trip home. I am sure your parents enjoyed having you with them for awhile.

I hope everyone's little ones are feeling better.

Have a great evening. :lol:

Mpfand--so glad you made it home safely and got to spend that quality time with your parents.

Jules--hope your son feels better very soon.

We are getting a light freezing mist at the moment I hope it stops soon.

For the evening it is Orchard Pear from Yankee and Very Vanilla from Huckleberry Layne.

All of you (including me) stay safe and off the icy roads.

Trep - how is HL's Very Vanilla? Is it medium or strong?

Jules- hope your ds's are better. Hope the bug doesn't go thru the whole family. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Glad you're back safely mpfand! Clean house & not much laundry = a family that is glad you're home!

Lovetopuzzle - I like banana nut bread too (both the tart and the real thing! :oops: ) Right now I'm melting Nene's banana nut bread - its a good one!

Everyone stay safe in the next round of winter weather coming our way. :oops: