The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Starting out the day with Celtic Moonspice by Dew Drop Scents....ahhh, such a cozy scent!

I need more [smilie=th_76d65c2f] .....

[smilie=th_blij51]

Hello Hello!

Sippin' my cup of joe while watchin' the Sunday Morning Show. Woah, wacky extemperaneous rhyme-a-thon there:) I've got a ginormous stack of CFTKR's Apple Cinnamon Flapjacks and Angie's Christmas Cravings.

Smells wonderful in here I must say,

As I wish everyone a fantabulous day!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

GO E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good Morning: Fleur, I hope your neck, shoulder and back feels a little better today. I go to a chiropractor once a month and get a deep tissue massage weekly because of degenerative disk problems in my neck. The pain and movement has improved so much in the past year from these combined treatments. The only Sugared Spruce I have tried is Carol's, but I really loved the scent, nice throw, etc.

This morning's melts are Carol's Crackling Birch and LOL Frosty Cranberry. I hope everyone has a nice day.

Good morning everyone. Its another snowy day here!

This morning I'm melting Mookie Doodles Lavendar Vanilla. Trying another one of this vendors scents. Hopefully I will get a better throw from this one.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone!

Wicked Sista-Two of my children go to college in the Philadelphia suburbs.

This morning I am melting Mookie Doodle Jam Berry Butter Cookies in two melters. Last night I went through my tart baskets and organized by vendor. What an eye opener! I found scents I didn't even know I had. I had a lot of Crosscreek scents that everyone is talking about in that thread and lots of others also. It made me realize how many tarts I had and all the good scents that I did not realize I had. My baskets are huge and the tarts were lost in there.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Angie's The Keeping Room. Not sure about this one. Thought I smelled something 'cologne-y' about it, checked the description and there is a man's sandlewood aftershave note in it. Probably will change it soon. I want something bakery.... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I came across LOL's Vanilla Crunch in my stash last night. I was wowed by the cold sniff, so it's going on in a few. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

LL, I've had lower back pain since before Christmas. It is worse when I sleep at night, especially in certain positions. We have a newish mattress that we bought last year at this time. It's a pillow top mattress. It feels like it does not support my lower back when I sleep. As the day goes on it gets better and then it's worse after sleeping. I really don't know how this will go away if my mattress is aggravating it (I even slept on the couch a few nights), but I will probably go to the doctor soon. Feel better - it really stinks!

Fleur, I hope you are feeling better and better every day!

Back and neck problems are the worst! I hope all of you suffering are starting to feel better and getting the treatment you need.

Today I'm melting Lots of Lavender by Scentsy and a bunch of holiday candles in attempt to melt them down and start anew. I want to try some of my BIzzy and Slatkin candles that I picked up for the pre spring months. I'd love to start my Strawberry 3 wick from Warm Glow on Valentines day, but have a PL Bayberry and Cinnamon 3 wick that is only 1/3 gone...maybe I'll switch them out and save that one for next year.

Thanks Monalissa. I hope your back pain goes away too. I was very careful sleeping last night and my back feels better but we had to move around all of the mattresses today because the new one came. I'm going to try to take it easy now.

I'm still melting Cranberry Cobbler and also have the yummy Hansel & Gretel's House melting too.

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I hope your new mattress will make a big difference too!

LOL's Vanilla Crunch is fantastic. It's a new favorite!

A transformer blew in our neck of the woods this morning so we were without power for awhile. I had to go to a tealight melter and it is Sweet Honeysuckle from YC--smells good. My floral mix was strong but I tired of it quickly--you would need to be a huge floral lover for this one not to overwhelm you. (I am referring to my previous post where I blended Yankee Garden Sweet Pea and Midnight Jasmine.)

Today's melts so far are CHC strawberry champagne, Melissa's ginger pumpkin snaps, and NeNe's blackberry jam butter cookies. I also have a bunch of candles going because it is a rainy, wintry, yucky day here!

I couldn't bear to take the Spiced Apple Pecan off the melter, but it finally needed changed.

I have put on CFTKR's Hot Orange Danish (as one of the scents that got a high recommendation here). It is just melting. I will be back with a review :?

I have numerous melters now, but I add one at a time, since I am just learning which scents work for me. One at a time (at least starting, gives me a better opportunity to be sure which I am smelling.)

Just relaxing, working onmy latest little project. I am making a cat carrier bag for my babies. I am machine embroidering some really cute cat graphics on it. As soon as the embroidery is done, I can figure out how to construct it. Pattern? Nah, too boring!

This afternoon I'm enjoying LOL's Cranberry Zucchini Bread and upstairs Blue Gecko"s All American Apple Pie.My house smell yummy!