The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Juletones

Best Scent Game

I see it now! Yum. ;)

Aunt Bee/Aunt Nellie/Jackson

This weekend opening was terrible. I really wanted to try her mixed scent loaves and I was checking her site every 3-30 minutes and even into the night...found out Saturday afternoon that she already opened and closed on Friday. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon How did that happen? I wish she would do what Carol did and say only people who didn't order previously be allowed to order this time.

Citron & Mandarin or Laughter (GNC)

She opened on Friday??!! [smilie=th_insane] Aww geeze....I was on & off her site on Saturday hoping to catch it. I wish VCS would at least post a notice on her open FB page after the opening so we don't waste our time stalking the site. It would only take a few mintues to do that. [smilie=th_roll]

Citron & Mandarin

Apple Harvest or Apricot Vanilla? (Cheryls)

That's what I read. And, yes, I'm not sure why she's making it so difficult for everybody. I had something left out of a previous order a couple months ago and she said remind her when I place my next order....looks like that's never gonna happen. :(

Apple Harvest

Rachel's Blue Moon or Redneck Mama (AS)

Wow, I think I'd email her & ask she send the waxies you've already paid for but never got & let her know U haven't been able to get in to order. It's her error, not yours. ;)

Redneck Mama

Jasmine or Pomegranate Spice? (PI)

Well, it was "promised extras" that everyone that ordered was supposed to get but I didnt.....so technically I didn't pay for them so I'm gonna let it go. It shouldn't be this difficult to order from so many vendors!

Pomegranate Spice

Cookie Cottage or Lemon Pound Cake (FB)

I looked it up and it says it's cilantro. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Peeps Marshmallow Chicks....and I love the colorful picture!

Banana Split Cookies or Blue Moon Ice Cream (CFOW)