The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Juletones

Best Scent Game

She's on vacay & her shop is closed. :( Toasted Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie sounds good!

Oh, that's odd...it's open for me. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Harvest Wreath

Tricks & Treats or Rustic Lodge (NA)

I was kinda surprised to see Autumn Harvest had grapefruit...not something I think of for fall, but it's interesting! I'll pick Holiday Homecoming.

Gingerbread Cheesecake or Hot Apple Pie Bread? (FP - I lke the new website w/the scent descriptions by each tart!)

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Ya forgot to pick silly! [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Applejack & Peel

Pumpkin Blueberry Bread or Spiced Apple & Ginger? (FP)

Oh my gosh...I hate this new update on the iPad!!! [smilie=th_200912104356] I can't jump from one page to another and keep anything already typed!! Argh. I had to keep retyping Pumpkin Cookie Butter 8 hundred times while I tried to grab a link from Laurabees. I wish I could delete the update....it stinks in so many bad ways. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Anyway I picked Pumpkin Cookie Butter....

Now I pick Pumpkin Blueberry Bread

Caramel Applewood or Crunchy Leaves (Goosecreek)

I just figured out that if I preview what I type before I leave the page than it will stay there!! [smilie=th_pardon]

Yes, I believe they are...I'm not good at resisting her stuff....it's terrible. :(

Central Park Pralines

Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream or Pumpkin Marshmallow Latte (SBS)

Oh gosh...here I go again! [smilie=th_scratch] I think Daisy might be better at working this computer. [smilie=th_huganimal] SBS is Southbound Soap Co.

I pick Smell of Christmas!

Little Shop of Horrors or Rear Window (VCS)

I suppose Christmas Ale....but I'm not a fan of the scent of beer so I hope they don't actually smell like it. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Applesauce Cake or Ginger Chiffon (PS)