The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Juletones

Best Scent Game

Oh my gosh...that's a hard one!! I have been hoarding those wax gifties because I am afraid to melt them...I am picky about my apples and that one is [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] but the GWS is so unique and also [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ....I just can't pick. I'll just have to melt them later today and let ya know later! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Mysterious or Lucky Charm (MCanns Candles)

Buttercream Drizzle Bread!!! [smilie=th_smilies-2] ...and also I pick Glazed Walnut Spice (from earlier) just because it is unique- they both smelled amazing and lasted forever!

Island Heat or Kitchen Cravings (CFTKR)

They both sound good, but I'll choose Autumn Berries cuz it sounds so interesting.

FRIGHT NIGHT (A wonderful blend of fruit oranges with earthy Patchouli and hnts of herbal spices) or AMISH BERRY PIE ? (A fresh baked pie crust aroma with a hint of mixed berries and bottom notes of herbal spices)

(HOS)