The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

LOL - Green Apple Caramel Crunch

It's so good tonight. Thank goodness for samples. I would never have ordered this scent but I definately will order it next time.

Rounding out the evening with a buncha candles:

Burning-

Keona-Christmas Tree

Montag-Candy Cane

Walmart-Candy Cane

Mia Bella-Snowberry Pine

I have on someone's Christmas Tree...

The snowstorm is a biggie - they are asking everyone to stay off the roads. 29 accidents since midnight! [smilie=th_idontknow]

This evening I have Nene's Sweet Snow Cake melting. I hope everyone had a nice weekend, for all of you in the bad weather, stay safe!! My brother in law and his family have been without power for 2 days now, I feel for you! We are having a warm day here tomorrow, in the 70's!!! Have a great night everyone!

Sharon

I'm still melting Perfect Caramel Noel. I love this one. I also tried Cinnamon Nutmeg & Clove. That one was ok...nothing special. I'm off to do some gift wrapping. Have a nice night and stay warm.

Today I melted a bunch of candles along with Carol's Caramel Latte. Carol's coffee scents have surprised me, they are really mellow on the coffee, it truly smells like a flavored creamy latte...I love it! Not much of a coffee wax fan until Coffee With Santa came out with EW. Glad to find more scents I love!

In the kitchen I've got Fruity Loops from AMS. This has got to be the strongest tart I've ever melted!! Like Stardust said...smells just like the cereal!! In the den It's Pears and Berry from Missy's Temting Tarts. Just started this one but I think it's going to be a good one!

Switched to Fall Harvest by Salt Creek Prims....smells like an Apple Cobbler with lots of raisins....yummy!

It's warm here tonight...I wish it were snowing.

Melting Old Time Christmas from AMS. My nose doesn't really care for it so far, and unfortunately I got the 5 oz package in this scent. If anyone wants a sample, I'd be happy to send you one, or do some sort of trade.

Wanted to light the blue tonight, so I put on Can-Do's Christmas Caroling. It's a very peculiar scent. I have no idea about what notes are in it. Went to look up the description, but Donna is closed for the season. Can't say I love it or even like it, but I can say it is unique. The BR is faring much better with YC Balsam & Cedar and a Christmas Wreath candle. Oh, also For Every Body Hollyberry candle in the bathroom.

Not melting anything yet this morning. Everyone's scent combinations sound wonderful though.

Debra, stay safe in the snow.

Anyone else struggling with this winter weather.... stay safe! We have friends and family in upstate NY... quite a mess there too. I hope everyone is doing well in that region.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Good morning! All of you cold people just need to come down here to NC. It's supposed to be in the 70s today. [smilie=th_idontknow] Stay safe, all of you who are affected by the cold, nasty weather.

I don't have anything melting yet, since I need to ice all of the melters. But, after my coffee, I'll get some things started.

Have a great day, everyone!

This morning it's Twigs and Berries from Missy's Tempting Tart's. It has warmed up a lot here in Tennessee too.

Hey y'all: WE had a great time at Purdue yesterday, and glad to have my family together. [smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm finishing up some scents this morning, Busy Bee-Pink Sugar Baby in my bathroom, Carol's fireside in my electric melter and Carol's Christmas Past in my LR. Everyone stay safe out there today, it's a mixed bag here this morning.

Good morning! All of you cold people just need to come down here to NC. It's supposed to be in the 70s today. [smilie=th_idontknow] Stay safe, all of you who are affected by the cold, nasty weather.

I don't have anything melting yet, since I need to ice all of the melters. But, after my coffee, I'll get some things started.

Have a great day, everyone!

I'll be right over Heidi--70 sounds so good to me. I am not a winter gal anymore. Too many ice storms, I guess. [smilie=group_hug]

Guest tammye

Heidi, what time do you want us to stop by it is 8 here this morning so I would love to come to the 70's. I am so not a winter girl.

Too cold around here today! I am melting some-HoT- Coconut Cream Coffee
Mookie Doodle-Red Velvety Cream Cake

Hope everyone thaws out soon!