The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Tonight's selection:

Honey Gingerbread-Angie's: So delicious.

Candy Cane Vanilla-LOL: Minty scents are tricky for me, but the vanilla in this really softens the peppermint. Reminds me of YC's Jack Frost.

Jason, I just melted the Candy Cane Vanilla yesterday. It is a very nice mix. The vanilla really does soften the peppermint.

This morning (after cleaning out the melters) I will be melting LOL's Moon Pie and EW's Coffee With Santa.

No melting until later today. We are heading up to W. Lafayette to attend Purdue's Christmas Show. This will be the first time in a year DH, Dsons and I have all been together for an outing. I hope everyone has a great day.

Jason.....that's right....Angel Made Scents. Her Banana Nut Bread is very good! Christy's Fudge Brownie is great too! Also Lime Cupcakes! Many more I like as well.

Melting the Spotted Hog - Christmas Cookies!! I am very excited to be trying the first melt of my Christmas sampler. Put that together with the discussion that started in the LOL jar candle thread, and now I have SH on the brain. Maybe I will cruise the scent list again as a reward for making progress on my papers...

[smilie=th_cc8]

Good Morning everyone......... Melting Nene's Brown Sugar Pie, YUMMMMY!

[smilie=th_cc8]

That sounds great, Becky.

This morning I have

LOL - Honey Gingerbread

and several candles

Guest Anonymous

Hope everyone having a special day out has a wonderful time! After all, this is a joyous time of year! :?

Melting Nene's fall festival. Love this! [smilie=th_cc8] It really reminds me of Christmas, not fall. Smells very similar to Greenleaf's apple spice & cinnamon potpourri oil that I used to use every Christmas.

I'm having a mouth watering morning. I have Carol's Perfect Caramel Noel melting. It smells soooo good!

The caterer showed up [smilie=th_cc8] and other than the big ol' Christmas carol sing-a-long the owners insisted on having - all went well. Thanks for asking!

Christmas carol sing along? Oh my... [smilie=th_cc8]

I'm sure everyone had fun. :?

The LOL Honey Gingerbread is still smelling good in here today. I should be wrapping gifts but I'm putting it off, yet again.

Good Afternoon .Melting Carol's Baked apples............very good!Also,I have a Goose Creek Candle in Apple Spice burning.I like these candles,they burn well and have a medium to strong scent throw.Has anybody else tried these?

So far, it's Snowberry from Scentsy. Love this one. I don't have to work today so we're going to make a gingerbread house. I'm hoping to get started on my Christmas cards and gift wrapping, too. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

Good afternoon! Remelting Candy Cane Vanilla today. Woke up with a stopped up nose and fits of sneezing today so can't really smell it. Gosh, I hope I'm not getting a cold! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Jason--tell that cold not to even think about it!! You can't have a cold with all of these wonderful holiday scents to be smelled. [smilie=th_idontknow]

jason - just say no!!!

Sky - do they have tarts, or just candles?

My son that will be moving home short term is going to be staying in the room with all my candles...that was bad planning on my part! I need to go relocate some of the stash!

I have Amber Cardamom from Cheryl melting - and it is scenting most of the house!

In the kitchen it is FP Lemon Pound Cake, in the LR it is Cracklin Birch from GHBT and an unknown vendor's pine candle and a candle from the Candle Source in Christmas Tree. In the comp room it is CCS Cider Snap and to freshen up the basement it is Cloverleaf Clash from What's That Smell

Yep, maggie - I wish you could see it! We have big beautiful cedar trees outside our windows that are all dusted and the snow is the big flakes that swirl in the wind - looks like a Christmas window display at a department store! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Adding Bridgewater Orange Vanilla to the afternoon lineup. :oops:

:oops:

Life has been crazy busy, but all is good, but running alot!! Today I am burning some Candy Cane oil as I bake some cookies to get ready for yet another Christmas party!! Oh the joy of the season, its such fun!! Hope you all have a great week!!

[smilie=th_idontknow]