The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Maggie & Aria - hope you both feel better soon! Everyone at work seems to be sick too, with either a very nasty, long lasting cold or the stomach flu. I'm just hoping against hope I avoid both of these.

This morning I was melting YC Jack Frost and Bayberry from Angie's, both left over from last night.

I've been running on 5 hours sleep a night all week and am exhausted, so I probably won't post later. So tonight I think it'll be:

Cinnamon Noel Cookies, Christmas Kitchen, & Eggnog - Crosscreek

Christmas Prairie Cakes & Fir and Balsam - CFTKR

Have a great night, everyone!

Goodnight, Mj. Take care of yourself. Get some zzzzzzz's.

Feel better, Aria.

I added HoT Caramel & Brown Sugar Cheesecake to this afternoons scents.

Maggie & Aria, hope you both feel better soon! :cry:

Mjclkc, hope you are able to get some good rest so you don't end up sick, too. [smilie=th_a194]

For the rest of the afternoon/evening it's Naughty Elf Nightcap from EW and Cranberry Peppermint from YC. Have a good evening, everyone!

I hope you both feel better Maggie and Aria!

MsMeghann-I looked on Yankee's website and did not see the Cranberry Peppermint listed. I bought that tart at a little gift shop at the Jersey shore. It could have been a few years old. It does smell nice though.

Guest Anonymous

Maggie & Aria - hope you both feel LOTS better after a good nights rest! [smilie=th_a194] Wow, Aria, not to want to open new smellies..... [smilie=group_hug] that sez it all. On the bright side, they'll be well-cured and ready to melt. [smilie=th_jaja]

Melting CFTKR's holiday cranberry noel. Loving these cranberry scents lately! :cry:

Maggie and Aria, I too hope you both feel better very soon. Tonight it's Home For The Holidays by GHBT. Also Cool Water from AMS's. Smells so good in here!! [smilie=th_a194]

[smilie=th_a194] Thank you all for the well wishes! This really is a great group we have here....

Maggie, forgot to wish you well wishes....hope we both feel better soon!

I am feeling quite a bit better this evening.....2 days of doing NOTHING sure does help the body recover. Rest is worth it's weight in gold. I plan to rest lots more this weekend...want to be in good health for the Holidays!

Enjoying Coffee with Santa from EW this evening.....WOW, cannot believe how strong this tart is!!

Have a great evening everyone!

Guest Doe

Maggie & Aria - hope you both feel better real soon

Tonights melts

Busy Bee- Banana Nut Bread-

Busy Bee- 7 up pd cake

Nene's - Lemon pd cake

House smells wonderful!!

Taking a break from the Xmas scents, melting Mookie Doodles Violet Lime, WOW what a wonderful scent and awesome throw!

Tonight I'm melting a favorite of mine ... Almond Fortune Cookie. Carol sent it as a sample with my order. I love it so much that the new scents will have to wait until tomorrow.

Does YC still carry Cranberry Peppermint? That sounds like a great mix I may have to look for myself!

This scent is retired, but I saw some of the small jar of this scent at Ross the other day. The label was really old school YC, though and I'm still on lockdown, so I passed it up.

Tonight (this morning) I'm melting YC Christmas Eve and LOL Santa's Kitchen, which is ten times better than their Christmas Kitchen, IMO. Cinnamon-y bakery scent.

Another note regarding YC Cranberry Peppermint...It is half of a current YC Swirl candle called Peppermint Swirl.

Just in case you can't live without this scent, It's Cranberry Peppermint and Jack Frost. The swirl smelled really good so I wanted to get the melts for blending at home but, alas, like Jason said, the Cranberry Peppermint is only currently available in the Swirl jar.

No scent this morning. [smilie=th_BringItOn] MIL is stopping by this a,m. But I'm planning out the rest of the day's lineup. [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Good morning! I woke up to a quiet house with everyone else still asleep. I even got to eat my breakfast in peace. Even now, only one kid is awake, so I'm really enjoying the peaceful start to the day.

Maggie and Aria - I hope you're both feeling better today. Being sick stinks!

So far, I'm melting zombie from evening eclipse. I'll get the other melters going later on after I've had my coffee.

Have a great day, everyone!

I'm also taking a break from Christmas scents. I think I started melting those too early. Anyway, I have Almond Fortune Cookie melting away and Apple Jack Peel. Both are from CFTKR. Today we're taking DD to see The Nutcracker. She's bouncing off of the walls.

Good morning- I hope everyone under the weather is feeling better [smilie=th_CONGRA34] I am continuing from last night Carol's Fireside and Christmas Past. I will change out later today. I hope everyone has a great day and can get alot of things done. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Adding Busy Bees Pink Sugar Baby to my morning mix

Whew! Taking a break from running errands...stood in line forever at the post office! Hope everyone is feeling better! Stuff I've been melting...YC buttercream and shortbread cookie mixed together in the kitchen, Soy Lovely white peach and hibiscus in the bedroom, in various places....Norman's winter woods, ghbt dragon's blood, and Can-do's spiced coffee cake.

Now I've got tons of housecleaning to do [smilie=th_BringItOn] Added CHC s'mores...smells yummy!

Guest Anonymous

Melting a new one from Nene's .....persimmon spice. Love it! On cold sniff it immediately struck a memory chord in me, still can't place what - but it's a good one. [smilie=th_CONGRA34] Love how scents have the ability to do that. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Hope all those not feeling well are lots better today! Everyone - have a great weekend!

I wasn't on yesterday and I am so floored by all the well wishes...THANKS YOU ALL SO MUCH! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

You truly are a wonderful group of people and I am glad to know you!