The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Maggie,I know how you feel. I am just now after 3 weeks getting over bronchitis. Hope you feel better soon.

Today it's Cinnamon Stix from GHBT in the kitchen. Cozy Christmas in the den by AMS. Both smell so good!

Happy Friday and Maggie hope you feel better soon. Jason, I am so into gift cards, and consumeables for the "older" set. I melting Carol's Balsam and Cedar and Christmas Wish. I'll add more through out the day. Everyone have a good day and try and stay healthy. :lol: [smilie=th_bb20] [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good Morning all...Today I have melting LOL's Boughs of Holly...this was a sample and on cold sniff I thought it was going to be really yucky and florally....it is really wonderful...too bad I have to leave for Target and Whole Foods soon.....

Good morning! I have Carol's Roasted Chestnuts and Christmas Past melting away. Have a wonderful day.

Just one melt for me tonight: EW's citrus H2O. This a great clean citrus scent. I'm surprised with how powerful it is. A reorder for sure!

I'm glad to hear you say that. I ordered it but haven't melted it yet.

Today I'm melting EW's Caramel Apples. It smells fantastic.

This morning's scents:

Crosscreek - Fresh Baked Bread yummy from my buddy. ty.

PI - Chai Tea

FM - Sugared Spruce

candles:

Yc Gingerbread and Christmas Cookie

Colonial - Holiday Sparkle

I agree, Kim / Katz. I like to give really practical gift cards, and consumables too.

Melting alot of scents today, had many I wanted to try.

Melissa's _Apple Jacks and Peel

Meilissa's-Gingerbread Applesauce

Melissa's-Apples and oak

LOL-Green Apple Caramel

EW-Hot Buns

I hope they all blend together nicely. It's too cold to air out the place if they don't.

I am on a run of unmarked vendors, it appears. Today is a bag that has "Christmas Past" written on it in marker. That's all! [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

It is nice, a pine-type scent.

Debra; I'm getting ready to melt a Christmas Past by Carol. It's a light blue color. I'm also melting Carol's -Fireside in my FR. That's so frustrating when there isn't a vendor name on some tarts, because I forget who they are from. I will probably get more familiar with the "look" and smell of certain tarts as I continue ordering from different vendors.

I am on a run of unmarked vendors, it appears. Today is a bag that has "Christmas Past" written on it in marker. That's all! [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

It is nice, a pine-type scent.

It's that lockdown starting to kick in. Are you reaching the very depths of one of your stash baskets? [smilie=th_e3301ae2] Who knows what you will be pulling out of there next.

...said the Pot to the Kettle. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Just have my YC Christmas Wish candle lit right now.

Not feeling well; came down with bronchitis also ~ coughing and coughing....blech.

Hope everyone stays healthy.

I have three packages that were delivered (two yesterday, and one today) and I don't even feel like opening them. I think they are Nene's, EW and CocoaPink....haven't even looked at the boxes closely.....that's how yucky I feel.

Off to make a cup of hot tea

Maggie and Aria~ sure hope you both feel better this weekend. I feel your pain. That's when I know I am really sick when I don't even feel like opening packages. For both of you> [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] !

Surprised myself..just loving CFTKR's Merlin's Forest. It's not a scent I would usually pick (thanks to my CF buddy), and I turned it back on and it is still strong and so nice!

Also melting Angie's Lemon Sugar Crystals

Crosscreek's Grasshopper Pie

Does anyone know where the new scents are on LOL's page? It says they should have been listed yesterday. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Maybe it's my cache. I sure need to know cause I've been hanging on to a Gift Card for a month now hoping there would be a sale or some new scents.

Burning my beautiful new Sweet Liberty Cranberry Chutney Candle and melting HOT Christmas at the Cranberrys and YC Cranberry Peppermint. Smells great in here.

Heart - it's not your computer. I just think she has been too busy to update. I, too, have been waiting for the new scents. Not sure when she shuts down for Christmas.

Does YC still carry Cranberry Peppermint? That sounds like a great mix I may have to look for myself!

Melting Angie's Apple Pie from a CF buddy this afternoon as well as CFKTR's Hansel and Gretel's House to go with the pot roast smell in the kitchen. I love spice scents when cooking but not usually otherwise. CFKTR"s orange a peel is going in the bedroom....mmmm.