The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

candlefaninokc -

It's easier to decribe what good smellin' man does not smell like.

Not old. Not metro. Not cologne.

ok :oops:

Like a hard working man who just came out of the shower.

or maybe the kind of cologne that lingers around the shirt collar, but not recently applied.

I like it enough for a reorder.

The tart itself is not giving me a whole lot of throw right now, but it may be because my tealight melter was not hot enough to melt all of the wax. I just stacked my tealight, and time will tell if the scent gets stronger.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Not having good luck melting today either...the Tuscadero's zucchini bread was not strong, so I replaced it with Tuscadero's cactus flower. It's pretty mild too!

I ordered the violet lime from Texas Scentsations in a pillar. I normally don't care for pillars, but hers get such rave reviews I decided to try it.

Help me out here with a question....After Snowtop closed, what is the name of the company that a relative of theirs opened using her scents???? I know she now has Front Porch, but I'm trying to locate the other one!

Indiana candle company sells snowtop candle oils, is that what you are looking for?

http://www.candlesupplys.us/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=831

Tonight was just as this morning...Grandmas kitchen from Cozy Moments and bear claws from Cftkr in my kitchen. My blue was Tranquil moments which I will put on again in the morning.

I hope everyone has a great night...I have to be up at 4 am for work tomorrow..My daughters 18th birthday is saturday so I had to switch things around this week.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Finally home...plotted what to melt on the way home while I was stuck in traffic! (Should that be on the 'how to tell you are addicted thread?' LOL!)

So, *big fanfare*, tonight I am swapping out ALL the melters:

Upstairs: YC Berry Jam

Family room: Whiff and Sniff Apple Snap

Master: MeMe's Apple Jack and Peel

Laundry: Colonial Vanilla Berry

Mmmm, Debra, all of those sound great. I love YC's Berry Jam and I love apple scents!

Well, my LOL French Lace Cake had a very light throw, especially for an LOL, so I moved it to the kitchen and brought my Vanilla Cupcake out to the living room. Won't change scents until tomorrow. Good night!

I think I'll put in Vanilla Dreams from Cozy Moments. YC Beachwalk I just got out of the swap box can be my blue this evening.

Ouch, Jersey...4AM! I hope your daughter has a fabulous birthday this weekend.

Good night, everyone.

Good Morning everyone. Just finished cleaning out all the melters and have put a Candle-Lite Lavender in the upstairs bath. That will be it for awhile while I decide what else I want for the day. I have some scents that need to be used so I am going with one here and one there for awhile. If I don't some really good ones will be left until they won't be any good. I tend to overlook some tarts and I am trying to dig in the closets and pull some out and use them. Have a wonderful day. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

trep, I hope you have a better melting day today. Maybe you will rediscover some old favorites.

YC- Juicy Orange (half price at Hallmark)

CCCC - Blue Spruce

Guest Anonymous
Tonight was just as this morning...Grandmas kitchen from Cozy Moments and bear claws from Cftkr in my kitchen. My blue was Tranquil moments which I will put on again in the morning.

I hope everyone has a great night...I have to be up at 4 am for work tomorrow..My daughters 18th birthday is saturday so I had to switch things around this week.

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sorry, Jersey - But I'm up working at 4 a.m. 7 days a week - for 12 years I've done it - so you'll get no sympathy from me, unfortunately [smilie=th_wave] But I hope your daughter has a great birthday - what a fantastic milestone age. My oldest is only turning 12 in a couple of months and I'm already feeling like he has one foot out the door.....I hope 18 takes a longer time to get to than 12 did.

Last night I broke in my new tealight melter and I LOVE it! For the first time, NO SMOKING MELT POOL! Melted my favorite CHC scent, Rosemary Mint. I'll finish that up when everyone is awake. For work right now I"m re-melting CHC's Indonesian cinnamon from yesterday. I'd actually be up for changing it but I'm running behind this morning and don't have time to fiddle with it (which means I should not be here right now either :)

Have a great morning!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning. I haven't been melting too much lately so I haven't posted.

Today is Creme Brule, Indonesian Teak, Gingerbread, Gardenia, and Fruit Slices.

I hope everyone has a good one!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Wishing your daughter a happy birthday!!! Hope you have a nice celebration.

By the way, my 16 year old passed her driver's test last week. [smilie=th_wave] Although I am very happy for her... I worry as all mothers do... it comes with the territory. :)

Am continuing the overnight melts of Angelina and Plumeria and will switch when i get home this afternoon.

I envy all of you with your teens. Each time I read i relive the memories of my now 33 year old daughter going through those stages. She once said it was scarier for her cause I had already made it through those years...but it is scary and frustrating as the parent. Then they are grown, through college, married and working the job of their dreams and you wonder when did that time pass so fast? But the adult relationship is so fun. Enjoy your teens....they really do need you

OMG Fleur my 15 year old got her llicense this past Monday, and I am petrified...but you have to let them go sometimes! [smilie=th_wave]

I know, scary... I make her call me when she reaches her destination... at least for now... the first time she drove by herself I was a mess... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Am continuing the overnight melts of Angelina and Plumeria and will switch when i get home this afternoon.

I envy all of you with your teens. Each time I read i relive the memories of my now 33 year old daughter going through those stages. She once said it was scarier for her cause I had already made it through those years...but it is scary and frustrating as the parent. Then they are grown, through college, married and working the job of their dreams and you wonder when did that time pass so fast? But the adult relationship is so fun. Enjoy your teens....they really do need you

They do need us now more than ever as teens... they try to pull away more, but they do need the limits set and plenty of hugs! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I am so glad you are enjoying an adult relationship with your daughter, that is nice! I am very lucky to still have my mom and dad with me... we enjoy our time together... [smilie=th_wave]

Good morning, all! It's supposed to be in the high 70s here today. It'll be a great day to send the kids outside after they have finished their school work. Yipee!

This morning, it's can-do's toilet water (smells WAY better than it sounds!) in my computer room, and yc's apricot honey in my bedroom. I haven't decided what to melt in my living room yet.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!