The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

I am having one of those bad melting days. My Tropical Mango soybeads were a total bust. Must have been a bad tube as I have had this before and it was fine. Anyway, had to clean that out of the melters and I have put Brown Bag Carnation in the small bath and Can Do Fields of Clover in the LR--the clover one is a freebie and it smells really good. I usually don't like grass type smells but this is different and very nice. I am leaving for a lunch date with a friend after while so I hope these do well while I am gone. I hate it when my first try of the day is a dud. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Guest Anonymous

I have Doughnut shop melting today.

I hope everyone has a wonderful melting day!

:oops:

karla [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Good morning everyone! Back from a week's vacation in sunny California with my parents. Went six days without melting. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Last night was Nene's Sugared Shortbread, and today in my office is Nene's Cake Batter. The cake addiction continues.

I'm still waiting on orders from Tuscaderos (placed 3/14) Bella (placed 3/25) and McCarleys (placed 3/31). When these orders come in I'll be fully stocked (OK...overloaded! :oops: ) but until then I'm going to be melting the dregs after I'm cleaned out of Nene's Cake Tarts!!

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

Whew....It's been a busy week. I haven't been melting all week. I finally got around to cleaning my burners out and getting them ready.

I got a new burner at Yankee this week with a gift card I got from a friend. It's a 12 or 14 watt burner and I didn't know they made big burners with such low wattage.

It works pretty well. With Palm and Soy tarts it kind of leaves one spot in the pool a little solid. Paraffin works well in it so I will keep it around. lol

I have 4 burners going today.

Crosscreek Frosted Sugar Cookies

Mookie Doodle Totally Scrumptious

Whiff and Sniff Jumping Lemon Beans

House of Tarts Baby Boy Blues

Guest Anonymous
Hi Cookie! Hope you are getting your melty fix!

Have Texas Scent. Violet Lime melting.

That sounds pretty good. Does it smell more like violet or lime?

I got some vanilla lime tarts and Yankee and that one is really nice!

Guest Anonymous
The violet lime - I noticed the violet first and then in the undernotes I could smell the lime. It is a very nice scent!

Sounds nice!

I love violet but have a hard time finding a good lime. I'll have to try that scent next time I order tarts. I haven't ordered from Texas Scentsations before. I think a few different vendors have violet lime. I think HoT has/had it too.

Thanks!

Changed to Tuscadero's "To die 4 chocolate cake".. hopefully this one does better... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I have this one too but have not tried it yet..intrested to hear how it does for you.

jerseymom, I had to run out when this tart started. When I came back there was a slight chocolate smell, not a huge throw, but it was only going for a short time. I have been in and out today. I will have to melt it for a longer time later today to see how it really does.

Guest Anonymous

I now have Spotted Hog's Tea Leaf and Grapefruit going - Just my kinda scent, strong greenery with a hint of citrus.

Breathe Deep from Country Aromas

and Winter Wonderland from Front Porch-not liking the scent on this one-gave it away to someone who loved it.

Guest Anonymous

I don't care for the baby boy blue and the lemon bean I have going. I just dumped those two and will put in two new ones in a bit.

I don't like baby powder scents and that was what the baby boy blue smelled like to me and the lemon is way too lemon for my taste.

I need something more bakery to compliment the sugar cookies and chocolate one I have going still.

Maybe a coffee scent.

Guest Anonymous
Melting older tarts so I can get back to my R.G's..LOVE EVERYTHING from them..

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

What does RG stand for? I can't figure that one out. lol

Guest Anonymous

Is there some kind of default that won't let Rosegirls (RG?) type out when we write it?

That answers my question....Okay, how about some charades? One word, compound...."Romantic flower+ young females."

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

If you put spaces in between the letters it types out just fine,but I do not want to offend anyone so I won't do that...

Guest Anonymous

Yes,Momuvtwo... I have tried to type it many times and that is what happens... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]