The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Welcome, Cheryl! Always glad to meet someone new here! [smilie=th_blij40]

Tammye: I have Cinnaberry on order from Victoria. Glad to hear that you are liking it!

Guest Anonymous

I still have the mookie doodle mardi gras one going and i just put in crosscreek coco cabana and iced chip cherry cake. yum

Welcome Cheryl

Today it is Pink Petals in the kitchen from Candle Dippers, Little Black Dress from CCS in the living room, Cherry Slushie in the bath from Magical Mouse and a cinnamon sugar biscotti wickless tin in the comp room. All very nice on a cold dreary gray day

Guest Anonymous

I had to turn off the iced chip cherry and coco cabana. They smell divine but were not agreeing with my allergies.

I put in a Vanilla Bean Noel just now and a white cake and strawberry.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome Cheryl!!!

I'm burning a White tea & ginger candle, I have Baby angel in my tart burner up stairs, and I have a blueberry muffin in my kitchen for my blue.

Yeah the Giants won!! So I won with my bet to my husband! I get $100.00 to spend on whatever I want. I'm getting my toes done, and lots, and lots of Tarts!!!

[smilie=th_blij40]

[smilie=th_OMG]

karla

Just dropped in another melt. Brown sugar pie. Thanks for the welcome everyone. Does the welcome home from nenes smell like Gold Canyons candle scent? My pet peeves are melts that end up smelling only of cinnamon, candles that smoke or leave a ball on the wick and the dredded spoon to the jar candle trick. Can I post as often as I want per day? Wouldn't want to talk too much about candles. HAAAAAA.

Cheryl

Guest Anonymous

Welcome, Cheryl! Chat away.

Congrats, Karla! Spend away.

Mulberry from Addie Belle's - good scent throw. I think I'm going to like this vendor.

The Elvis from Bella's - not sure if it's my cup of tea. I may be mixing this with another scent, as I bought a dozen of 'em.

Blueberry Muffin from Nene's.

Guest candlefreak

Today I am burning Raspberry White Mocha from CBV. This is a newer scent and I really do like it! I have not tried Cinnaberry yet..... gonna have to try that one soon!

Guest Anonymous

Welcome to the board Cheryl and Candlefreak.

I am not melting anything today because I am sick. I don't want to waste any of the smell goods if I can't smell them. Athough I could melt or burn for my family but [smilie=th_blij40]

Hopefully I will get the sniffer back tomorrow, I think I may be going through withdrawl so I will read what you guys are melting tonight with envy. [smilie=th_OMG]

[smilie=th_blij40] Cheryl! I have never had anything from Gold Canyon, but Nene's Welcome Home smells mostly like apple and cinnamon to me. I received this tart in a swap, but when I looked it up on her website to find a scent description I couldn't find it so maybe she doesn't carry it anymore.

Guest Anonymous
Welcome to the board Cheryl and Candlefreak.

I am not melting anything today because I am sick. I don't want to waste any of the smell goods if I can't smell them. Athough I could melt or burn for my family but [smilie=th_blij40]

Hopefully I will get the sniffer back tomorrow, I think I may be going through withdrawl so I will read what you guys are melting tonight with envy. [smilie=th_OMG]

Candlelover, hope you feel better soon!

Welcome, Candlefreak!

Cheryl (and candlefreak) post like crazy...we want to see you hit scent addict status like the rest of us!

Tonight is Soybean Scent Sations Wildflower in the bedroom. I also found a very cheap Pomegranite mango at Joanne's...we will see if I got what I paid for!

[smilie=th_blij40]

Melting LOL's Toasted Almond & Cherries. OMG -- it's STRONG! I put 3/4 of a popptart in my living room and the other 1/4 in my bathroom mixed w/ PI's vanilla almond from yesterday. It's super strong even with only the 1/4...Might be too strong for me actually!

Angie's Amish Harvest for the evening. Love this one and since I cooked fish dinner I need something strong and nice smelling.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning!

Bella's Lemon Poundcake this morning. I just put it on, so too early to tell.

I pulled out YC's Farmhouse Apple to melt at work today.