The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Melting LOL Creamsicle Budnt Cake that a very generous forum member sent me. Gosh,

I love this vendor! My Dh is in bakery heaven and I am glad that I branched out at the sales this weekend and bought some bakery scents to try. Melting Aroma Soy Italian biscotti in another room and getting ready to put LOL Ocean Mist upstairs for my blue. Have a great day y'all.

Guest Anonymous

Just plopped in Orange Jeweled Cookies from LOL - small tart sample, but WOW! Smells fabulous - scented up the guest bedroom and creeping into the hallway. Yummy! Hot Blueberry Muffins from LOL in living room.

I like it scent! It has been madness since we started this forum! Today is peppermint kisses from Crosscreek, and banana simmer oil from Scent Lover's Dream.

Guest Anonymous

I love March Melting Madness! Good suggestion, Melissa.

My husband rarely comments on my tarts but he is loving that LOL Creamsicle Bundt Cake.

Guest Anonymous

I agree that will be a perfect name. I love March Melting Madness too!

I lit my tart burner up again, and am finishing the black cherry, and my cinnabon candle. I went to bed last night to these comforting scents together.

:lol:

karla

Guest Anonymous

Burning Chocolate Frudge Brownie from Sierra Mountain Candle. This one is so wonderful, even my husband loves it!

Short attention span today...I dumped out my starters and went to Soy scentsations Caramel cookie downstairs and Black raspberry Vanilla upstairs by Serene Dream. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Cat - Where did you get Lovespell from? I thought for a while about ordering that one - I ordered it from Crosscreek and Bella's this weekend, but was wondering where you got the one you like so much.

Guest Anonymous

I love Lovespell. I got it as a free sample once in a tart and was "under its spell" immediately. And thank goodness because it is not something I would normally order based upon the description.

Guest Anonymous

Cat - Maybe you should convince her to start selling them. We could suggest a couple of other scents she could make that we know would sell really well. (just kidding, sort of). Anyway, glad you have your "inside" source for these tarts.