The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

I am burning a Hot apple pie today in the kitchen, and it smells so good!

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do in the livingroom for super bowl. Also what to do for my blue?

I'm sorry all of you that are feeling bad, and having back problems. :( I hope you get better soon!

Who do you want to win superbowl? My hubby wants patriots, but I would like to see the Giants win! I just want to be opposite of him to have some fun here. We are cooking out T-bones, and keeping it low key. We usually go to a big party, but we didn't want to this year.

Have a fun superbowl day!

:P

karla

Hey, karla - I am still trying to come up with a Super Bowl scent, too..

We are rooting for the Giants - a local boy is playing on that team. It is a pretty big deal around here!

:P

Guest Anonymous

Maybe all of you all in Sick Bay should be seeking out a Chicken Soup scented candle... :P Hope everyone feels LOTS better soon!

Melting Nene's Tea Party: new to me, and different than usual because it does have a bakery note, but I am really liking it!

Just put on Tuscadero's Cinnamon Bread Pudding. I can smell it through this stuffy nose.... I would have to say it has a strong throw... :P

Guest Anonymous

Hope all those ill feel better soon.

Beth, Nene's Tea Party is one of my all time favorite tarts so far!

Get well wishes to all of you under the weather out there. I like the tart recipe for Lavender Bliss just fine--it toned down the Lemon Lavender which tends to be a little strong. I dumped it after lunch, though, as I wanted to try Essential Pleasures Tulip--this one is very nice. I've tried 4 of their scents so far and have really liked all but one. It was Star Fruit and Mango and smelled like soap to me. I imagine I'll change again before nightfall as it just seems to be one of those days where I only want to smell a scent for a few hours at a time.

Since my family and friends are staying far away from me (for good reason)... it is nice to come here for a chat... I can't spread my germs to anyone here!!!

Hope everyone else who is ailing is on a quick road to recovery!!! :P

Came home to Pine Mountain Trail from Aroma Soy-pretty nice, but light. We are going over to a friend's for the game, so I won't be enjoying it too long.Shame!

I hope everyone gets better soon-I too am coming down with it. I really do think it's possible to spread germs in cyberspace!!!

I am through trying out new things for the day and have my favorite of all time YC's Lilac Blossoms on upstairs and down. I found about 50 of them stashed in a separate closet ( I have twice that many in another closet) so decided every other day to have those in the evening--my husband and son both love it too so I don't get any complaints. Anyway, now that you know I have way too many tarts I will say so long for today. We don't watch football so our evening is free but for those of you heading out to Superbowl parties--enjoy!! :P

Good Morning--I am trying Essential Pleasures Calla Lily this morning. So far, these tarts have done very well in the upstairs bath but I put two of these in this morning downstairs to see how well they throw with these high ceilings. It's to be spring here again today so I will enjoy it before winter returns. :P

Guest Anonymous
I know all you Giants fans are happy this morning! Hope everyone is out of sick bay! :P

I'm not so much of a Giants fan, as I am a Pats-hater, LOL. Anyway, I may be converted! Very happy for Eli.

Morning all! I am going to find a Blueberry Muffin from someone. I think I have one from Nene's. I'll decide on what to melt at work when I get there.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Guest Anonymous

We were doing the happy dance last night. "Yah Giants"

Morning.

I am melting Nene's Jonathan Apple, Smells so sweet Vanilla sugar cookies and CYS Carina. Smelling mighty good in here. :P

So far, I am burning blue lagoon from the serene dream shop in my computer room. I haven't dragged my crippled-back self yet into any other rooms. I guess I'll go through my tarts and figure out what I want to burn in the living room and my bedroom once I can get out of this chair.

Guest Anonymous

Hi Mommy: isn't Tea Party nice? I think I saw it recommended on another forum and decided to give it a try-usually I HATE bakery stuff, but this one is just great!

Hope all the sickies had a restful night and are feeling better today. I was sick in bed with bronchitis from Christmas Eve through until New Year's, so hopefully that was my sick quotient for the winter! Remember: rest, fluids, vitamin C and .....tarts! [smilie=th_blij40]

Melting (last night) a homemade combo of Can-Do Christmas Tree, CHC Spicy Orange Zest, and Victoria's Christmas Memories. Ummmm, good!

I hope every one in Sick Bay is feeling better! I'm finally over my bug, just dealing with that cough that creeps from the depths without any notice! Makes me surprised that I don't see part of a lung flopping around on my keyboard after a nasty bout! [smilie=th_blij40]

I'm already having a somewhat stressful Monday at work so I'm melting S&S Lemon Pound Cake to try to mellow myself...... [smilie=th_OMG]

Jewel

[c :P olor=darkblue][/color] :P

New to forum. Not towax. Relatively new to melts. I'm burning Oatmeal Cookie from Rosegirls in the entry and Honey Graham piecrust (nenes) in the Kitchen. I pick fragrances due to season and based on the room in. Good to find out i'm not crazy. If my nose is offended (ITS OUTTA THERE).