The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

putting on my 3rd round for the night-I know get a scent already! [smilie=th_idontknow]

I have LOL Jade on and Lemon Lavendar on in the bedroom...maybe this will appease me.

Guest Anonymous

the tart warmers have Sparkling Cinnamon and Christmas Wreath YC (yuck thank goodness it is the last of those, I hate pine)

I finished off a Plumeria and a Cotton (Colonial)in the kitchen

The room with the catbox has a big Citrus Mimosa (Colonial)

at work, I had a 'Moments' Bridal Bouquet (Upper Canada) and a Gold Canyon Clean Sheets flavor

Guest Anonymous

Good morning!

Just plopped in Nana's Pound Cake from Bella's.

It will be YC's Farmhouse Apple again at work today.

Have a great day!

I have Tuberose by Candles by Victoria melting. This may be too strong for me, so I may have to dump half of it very soon. Should have known to just start with a 1/4 of these huge melts, instead of half.

Still have my Bella's pink marshmallow in another melter which I mixed with a cube of Nene's Oriental Amber yesterday. That was a very soft, pleasant combo.

Still have that Jade from LOL in the DR(I really like this one-glad I bought several), I put on an Oatmeal,Milk, and Honey in the bedroom-that Lemon Lavendar smelled great,but was dead this morning.

I started a Ginseng Energizer from Mia Bella(candle) in the LR-this one should clear some of the illness around here.

Good a.m. to all. Electric went out last p.m. befor my tart melted so I'm burning YC mandarin cranberry. I'll see after work if I want to add or change. Our area suffered from tornados. My kids were in the hall closet with bike helmets on their heads while sirens were off. Makes me very blessed to be alive w loved ones and still able to burn more wax.

Cheryl

Guest Anonymous

I have two of the four new Pier One jars on candle warmers, chocolate macadamia and mint chocolate chip...I will review them over on that Board after I decide if I like them [smilie=th_idontknow]

Guest tammye

Melting Ctirus Spice from CBV today.

Glad to hear ya'll are safe Cheryl. I hope everyone on the board is safe also that were in the storms last night.

Hope everyone that has been sick is feeling much better.

Guest Anonymous

Melting CHC roasted chestnut this morning. Been on for an hour and so far I can't smell it at all. But CHC seem to take awhile to start to throw so will give it another hour before I dump it. Upstairs melting Blue Sugar from WnS for my blue and also WnS Fruity and Floral. This will be my first time melting these in a 14W so wondering if it will solve the longevity problems I have with WnS. That would be nice since I really do enjoy her scents.

Cheryl--so thankful to hear you and yours are OK. We live north of Springfileld, MO so have been getting all the reports of the Arkansas destruction. G lad you are all right. That kind of thing is so scary. Several years ago a tornado went right over our house--stuff was falling on the house and we, too, were huddled in an inside bath with stuff on our heads--scary, isn't it. Stay safe.

Guest Anonymous

Trep, I have used 25W bulbs, 20W hot plate from tartburners, and tealights. Have had some problems with her tarts burnign out of scent quickly so hoping going to a lower wattage helps. She really does have some great scetns and usually good sales!

Good morning all, hope those of you who might have been in the storm's paths are happy and healthy!

I'm starting my day off with Sugar & Spice's Warm Cherry Pie. I'm finding myself doing the same thing with S&S as I did with DreamTarts..just burn through them as quick as I can and get on with a different vendor. :oops: They're OK, there's no real problem except with one or two fragrances so far that have been way soapy (Lick Me All Over and Melonade) but they're just so light! Nice fragrance but the burner is a foot away from me on my desk and I can't smell it if I'm at my office door. I'm just not getting a throw with these things. :? I still can't get over how soft and gooey the wax is!

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Jewel

Good morning ~ I was thinking about you all in the tornado's path last night. I am also glad you are OK.

Today I have Dreamtart's dreama melting, but I added a little caramel fragrance oil to it. An odd comination, but It seems to be working! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting WnS Chewy Oatmeal Cookies. I hope those of you who've been ill or injured are starting to feel better! My back is much better since I went to the dr. on Monday and got a prescription for Flexural.

Had to turn off my Victoria's Tuberose fairly soon after it melted...This is probably not a scent most of us would like anyway as it is in the rose family. I now have Bella's Vaniglia del Madagascar melting. Too soon to tell if I like it. Has anyone tried this yet ?

Update: Bella's Vaniglia is a wonderful scent ! It is vanilla with an amber background.

Guest Anonymous

I have Love spell going in my kitchen today. I just love this scent!

In the living area I have Vanilla cinnamon, and upstairs I have my Pine sol going. I'm still thinking what I'm going to do today for my blue?

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

karla

I just got back from the grocery shopping and bought the Lavendar vanilla oil that Fleur suggested. It smells divine! Thanks for that!

I have been giving the melters a break for most of the day and have been burning candles- I have the Ginseng Energizer on and Snow Angels from K's.

I just put the melter back on and threw on a Valentine Truffle...