The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

It's Spiced Mandarin (Sheba's Secrets) in the bedroom and it has a very nice scent! Downstairs, it's an oldie-but-goodie from the now defunct Patti's Candles called Fireplace. See, I've decided to go through all my stock and take inventory since there are so many new tarts on the way and I've discovered some that are very old indeed, so I've got to go through them. In my daughter's bedroom, it's Orange Chiffon Cake (Snowtop) and the guest bath downstairs gets Pure Indulgence (Texas Charm). The house smells lovely, though it's cold, rainy and gloomy out, so in I will stay! Goodnight, all!

aromasoy-by-grazia all the way today baby....................and lovin it all. Had to go back and order me some more. My boys (17&12) told me to get some more for Valentines day. aww...........How did they know? LOL

I actually got 4 tealights out of my Roasted Nutti Vanilla Cluster melt that I was using this week and it never got that waxy ick smell. Maybe tealight #5 would have been icky, IDK.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Go Giants!

aromasoy-by-grazia all the way today baby....................and lovin it all. Had to go back and order me some more. My boys (17&12) told me to get some more for Valentines day. aww...........How did they know? LOL

I actually got 4 tealights out of my Roasted Nutti Vanilla Cluster melt that I was using this week and it never got that waxy ick smell. Maybe tealight #5 would have been icky, IDK.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Go Giants!

Guest Anonymous

Wow!! A new month!! Ican't believe it is February already.

Let's see...

I have Crosscreek Totally Scrumptious in the kitchen...

Mookie Doodle Mardi Gras Masquerade in the living room and Mookie Doodle Vanilla Bean Noel in the half bath.

I have a Yankee candle lit in my master bedroom. It's called Winter something...Let me go check.....I was wrong...It's called Home Again. Smells good.

I am trying out my new 14 watt electric burner I got at the YC store today. It melted the tart completely in about 20 min. I have YC Good Morning downstairs, Lemon Lavender in the MB and Black Cherry in my daughter's room. So far, so good. The lemon lavender is strong, but not in a bad way. I smell more lemon than lavender. Funny how I don't like lemon or lavender by itself, but they seem to work well together!

I have several YC Autumn Wreaths to melt, so I'm doing that one again tonight. I never tire of this scent. I really think it might be my all time favorite!

Rembran, what does this Mardi Gras Masquerade smell like? I can't imagine, but it sounds intriguing! Hope it doesn't smell like Bourbon Street at Mardi Gras time! That wouldn't be yummy! :lol:

Guest Anonymous
I have several YC Autumn Wreaths to melt, so I'm doing that one again tonight. I never tire of this scent. I really think it might be my all time favorite!

Rembran, what does this Mardi Gras Masquerade smell like? I can't imagine, but it sounds intriguing! Hope it doesn't smell like Bourbon Street at Mardi Gras time! That wouldn't be yummy! :P

Haha no, Bourbon street at Mardi Gras time would not be yummy.....Unless it smelled like a box of popeyes chicken. lol

Description says...

Citrus t op notes of grapefruit, orange zest and tangerine... Middle notes of strawberry, apples, pears, rose petals and jasmine... rounded out by notes of vetvier, white musk and ylang ylnag.

It isn't too fruity, floral or perfumy.. Just a nice scent.

Guest Anonymous

I almost picked up a Mardi Gras at Crosscreek but it wouldn't be here by Tues so skipped it. My whole family was at Spanish Town Mardi Gras parade yesterday. It things like that that make me wish I was down there. :P

Going with something cozy this morning- LOL Forest Muse downstairs and Ocean mist upstairs.

Guest Anonymous

Morning!

My blue today is Niagra Falls from LOL - fresh & clean.

Trying Frozen Margarita again from Bizzy B's. I put it in the 40W bulb burner, but nada so far. It hasn't completed melted yet, though, so there's still hope.

Lavender Mint from Things That Make Scents...I smell the mint, no lavender. Good throw, though.

Water Blossom & Ivy from LOL - small sample tart and it's going in my guest bedroom. Very nice scent and amazingly powerful for such a small tart. I think it's a perfect scent for that room.

Last, but not least, Nene's Cranberry Fig in the den. Not fully melted yet.

I have Can-Do's Starbucks on standby, in case none of these do the trick for me.

Cynthia--I got a new shipment from Bizzy B's about 10 days ago and they have been fine. I don't know what was up with the Margaritas we got on clearance but there must have been a problem. Just thought you'd want to know everything else seems to be fine. Nancy

I'm burning my pumpkin crunch cake candle from cobblestone this morning. We had to stay home from church because I threw out my back, so I'm going to sit here and enjoy the lovely scent. I won't have it burning too long, though, since we're headed to my bil's house for the superbowl. Fun, fun. I'd rather stay home, lie on the couch, and enjoy my tarts/candles instead of smelling dog over there. Oh well. At least it's only once a year. I'm sooo not into football.

I hope everyone has a great day!

My daughter actually turned the melter on today, LOL's Sweet Sixteen. She complains about a lot of the tarts, but likes this one...

I am finally out of bed. I guess this cold was actually the flu... yuk...

Although I have been mostly in bed for three days, I managed to crawl out of bed to place orders with Bella and Tuscadero's. I am not quite sure what I ordered (was in quite a haze the last few days). It will be a pleasant surprise when I receive the packages...

Happy Super Bowl everyone... Go Giants!!! :P

I ordered Sweet Sixteen from Tuscaderos. Fleur, do you know if it is the same scent as the one from LOL?

Fleur, glad you found that last little bit of strength to get out bed and place your orders. [smilie=th_bb41] :(

I hope you didn't order anything nasty while in your daze.

:P

Guest tammye

Here is wishing get wells to all that are sick. I know this flu can really knock you flat as I have had it for the past 2 weeks. Mine is now just a cough and a sore throat. Hopefully everyone will be on the mend very soon and spring will get here and maybe we can all stay healthy.

Boogie, I just ordered Tuscadero's Sweet Sixteen. I haven't tried the Tuscadero's version yet. I really like LOL's version.

I have to look back at my email confirmation for the orders I placed... It could be interesting :P I pretty much propped my head up to place the orders, pathetic...

Thanks for the well wishes everyone... :(

Hi everyone! (waving to all of those in sick bay)

I am trying to find a Super Bowl flavor...meanwhile I continue to clean out the stash to make room for all the new ones coming. I keep finding the stray unwrapped ones or ones that say sample - no idea what they are. This mornings is unusual - green, tree shaped. Should be a pine something I would think...and it is on one side of the room. But when I walk over to the other side of the room I get lavendar...not pine. ? :P

I like it!

Heidi, I give you permission to use your injured back as an excuse and stay home. :P Send the kids with hubby and enjoy the house to yourself today! All who agree, say 'AYE" !

Gosh, I wish! But, if I decided to stay home, then dh and the kids would stay home, too, and be upset that they didn't get to go. That's just the way dh is. He won't leave me behind. I keep telling him to just go without me, but he won't. Oh well. Hopefully there will be somewhere nice and soft for me to sit. Bad backs stink!

Heidi, my husband is the same way. He and the kids would stay home if I didn't go and pretend it didn't matter, but I would know he really wanted to go and then I'd feel guilty that he stayed home because of me. I sympathize with you. I hurt my back last week-end helping my husband move furniture. There's nothing worse than having to go to someone else's house (even if it is family) when you're not feeling well. All I want is to be on my own comfy couch with the heating pad enjoying my tarts! This morning is YC Good Morning. And to everyone who is not feeling well get lots of rest and feel better soon! :P

Guest Anonymous
Cynthia--I got a new shipment from Bizzy B's about 10 days ago and they have been fine. I don't know what was up with the Margaritas we got on clearance but there must have been a problem. Just thought you'd want to know everything else seems to be fine. Nancy

Nancy,

Thanks for letting me know. I think we might have been on to something about stretching out the fragrance oil since it was going to be discontinued.

I am going to place another small order this month to see.

ETA: I hope you guys who are sick or hurt feel better soon!

And Go, Giants!

Guest Anonymous

AYE! What Boogie said...LOL.. I an still burning my blueberry hazelnut crisp from Brownbag..I LOVE this scent.I'm so frustrated they discontinued it(at least I got the 12 pack)... One of the best blueberries I have had...GRRRRR :(

:P

Guest Anonymous

I am melting Candles melts and More Lemon Bundt cake and CYS Carina.

I am so hoping the Giants pull of a miracle today :P