The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

jerseymomof4, feel better!!! [smilie=th_goodnight]

I have had this weird cold/virus for the past few days. Cough, huge headache, chills, etc. (passed on to me by my family). I was in bed most of the day yesterday. I have been up and down today. Weird version of a cold...

Of course, I had to get up a little while ago to place my Bella's order... [smilie=th_LA839B1117] Back to bed soon...

Sounds exactly what I have, I hope u feel better soon..I was fine yesterday, then last night, nose was running, then the scratchy throat and wham..

Glad u were able to place your order:)

I'm starting to wonder if this cold/virus thing can't be passed through the Internet with so many of you around here getting sick! Hope everyone drinks plenty of fluids and rests this weekend!

I haven't put anything on in the living room (have my burner in the freezer at the moment). But I left the Carrot Cake from last night on all night and it's still going today, after noon! Doesn't really smell like Carrot Cake to me though. Similar to YC's Home Sweet Home to my nose.

Gosh - I am gonna take Airborne before I log on to the forum! Get well, you have shopping to do!

I have been melting ***YAY*** Beaded Hemp Apple Blossom (see post: Beaded Hemp TAT)

[smilie=th_goodnight]

thanks everyone..its our weather change, 30 degrees one day...to day is 55 and rainy..and to deb, maybe a flu shot would help:)

Jeez, hope I didn't give this nasty bug to all of you! [smilie=th_LA839B1117] I'm actually 90% better, still have the cough and a bit of sinus problems, but the awful stuff is behind me now. I can actually smell what I'm melting!

I had meetings this morning and just arrived back at my home office. It's cold outside and I wanted something warm and fuzzy, so I'm melting Nene's Waffle Cone...it don't get much fuzzier...

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Jewel

Boogie-

Glad you like it,Snob and I collaborated on it. We didn't know if you were up to it this month. So we hope we did ya justice-but it is only a month break! [smilie=th_goodnight]

I replaced the Nutcracker with Mint Julep this afternoon...It has a strangely cloudy appearance in the melted wax...hmmm

Jeez, hope I didn't give this nasty bug to all of you! [smilie=th_LA839B1117] I'm actually 90% better, still have the cough and a bit of sinus problems, but the awful stuff is behind me now. I can actually smell what I'm melting!

I had meetings this morning and just arrived back at my home office. It's cold outside and I wanted something warm and fuzzy, so I'm melting Nene's Waffle Cone...it don't get much fuzzier...

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Jewel

AHemmm...did you bring us any cookies????????????

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_goodnight] You ladies are a riot..My face is hurting from laughing so hard today between all of you and Jason.. I am melting all Blueberry today for everyone who is under the weather or dealing with stressful situations!

[smilie=th_LA839B1117]

ETA-Boogie,that's mild..I can think of alot worse that starts with F..hehe

Guest Anonymous

I currently have K's Kreations Country Splendor going downstairs (in my new 25-watt bulb burner which is working MUCH better than the old one. I'm interested to see what the longevity is now that I've fixed the throw issue). Upstairs I have CHC's Ivy 'something' (cannot remember the exact name right now)

Earlier I had Sugar/Spice's tomato leaf - very different kind of scent for sure - just like a plant [smilie=th_goodnight]

For the evening I put on Cranberry Orange from Essential Pleasures-it is strong and tangy. Hopefully it will last a while...

Guest Anonymous

I put on one of my Aroma Soy's- Italian Biscotti. OMG, this is divine. I would order from them just for this scent alone!

Guest Anonymous

Yeah! I'm finally a Wax Nut!!!!

I have cinnabon going in my kitchen, and it just made my husband get off of the couch, and put some real ones in the oven! LOL

I have orange cranberry upstairs, and I have my blue in the master bathroom.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

karla

Guest Anonymous

You would never think these two smell go together, but it smells so good! I have cinnamon buns, and black cherry mixing in two different rooms that have come together!!

Oh yeah those hot cinnamon rolls for a late night snack were yummy too!!!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Is it too early for March melting madness?LOL Just thought of it so I had to put it in writing so I don't forget...LOL..Still on my blue(blueberrise galore).. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Good morning.

I like that name, Scent.

This morning Orange Chili Pepper from McCarley's, Orange Gingerbread from CYS (actually, it's what I put on last night, came here to post it, then fell asleep at the computer! :lol: )

Not sure when I might change those...