The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Good morning everyone.

Today I am taking a break from fall scents. I have Mookie Doodle's Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust going...very strong and good. It's a nice, clean scent, but not a "clean laundry" type scent....just nice and crisp and refreshing!

sillys, I am so saddened by your post. How tragic. My thought and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

LLVV, [smilie=th_sHellobar] what do DH's know about scents anyway?? We've all smelled the aromas they produce!!!! :P

I organized all my melts this weekend... put them in baskets in a cabinet.... all I have to say is :P ... did not realize I had so many melts... before this they were in baskets here and there... but now they are all in the same place.... [smilie=th_sHellobar] )

Good for you, Fleur. I love to organize my tarts. (It's all part of my obsession) It is shocking when you see them all together in the same place. That usually sends me straight over to lockdown until the feeling passes.

This morning I just have HoT - sombody's cupcakes Allie's maybe? I don't remember and I 'm not about to go look in the trash for the cup. It smells yummy. (the tart, not the trash) :lol:

This morning I've got on TS Chestnut and Brown Sugar. Wow! This smells wonderful. Charity has such a talent for making tarts....I just wish she could get back on track again. I guess I'll have to find another vendor who makes this scent as good as she does.

Good Morning..

No school for us today, yippee, enjoying a quiet morning!!

I am melting CFTKR Lady Apple..most wonderful smelling today!!

Enjoy your Monday

Good morning! So far, it's harvest time from keona candles in the computer room, and great pumpkin from the melting pot candle co in the living room. Since it's still very much summer weather here, I thought I'd melt fall scents in hopes that it'll soon be cooler here. One can only hope, right?

Have a great day, everyone!

I organized all my melts this weekend... put them in baskets in a cabinet.... all I have to say is :P ... did not realize I had so many melts... before this they were in baskets here and there... but now they are all in the same place.... [smilie=th_sHellobar] )

Good for you, Fleur. I love to organize my tarts. (It's all part of my obsession) It is shocking when you see them all together in the same place. That usually sends me straight over to lockdown until the feeling passes.

This morning I just have HoT - sombody's cupcakes Allie's maybe? I don't remember and I 'm not about to go look in the trash for the cup. It smells yummy. (the tart, not the trash) :lol:

Yes... it was quite shocking seeing all the melts in one place... I tried lock down once... lasted a few weeks... I find that placing smaller orders works for me... I still get to try new vendors or re-order my favorites... but the smaller orders are easier to store and use in a timely manner! :lol:

This morning I am melting Honey Graham Pie Crust and Caramel Sugar Crunch (I am not sure of the exact names... something along those lines...)... both are from Tuscadero's... :lol:

jules - thank heavens that need to do lockdown passes! LOL!

Fleur - I have organized my tarts a zillion times and they still seem to creep out of their appointed spot and take residence all over the house!

Today is YC Mediterranean Cypress and Chelez Hinokiwood and Cypress. I am in a woodsy/spa mood!

Thank you all again for all your prayers for Joseph and his family.

Last night I melted for the first time in days, it was Cherry Chip Cake from Can-Do. It was great. Thanks Donna for the free-bie, I will definitely reorder.

Guest Anonymous

I'm melting Rose and Violet from Can-Do (a freebie too). This one's a keeper! Not very fall-ish, but it smells so clean!

jules - thank heavens that need to do lockdown passes! LOL!

Fleur - I have organized my tarts a zillion times and they still seem to creep out of their appointed spot and take residence all over the house!

Today is YC Mediterranean Cypress and Chelez Hinokiwood and Cypress. I am in a woodsy/spa mood!

debra... funny how those melts creep all over the place!

Burning a Woodwick Vanilla candle... do not notice much scent throw, but it has a nice subtle crackle going! I found this candle on my cleaning spree!

Now that it is fall I am burning more candles again... I find most candles have a subtle scent throw... as compared to melts... I burn candles to enjoy the flame and add melts for scenting.

This afternoon it's all Norman's...persimmon fruit in the kitchen and den plus sour orange and tangerine in the bedroom. i'm headingout to Yanke in a few minutes!

Guest Doe

Sillysmom, I am so sorry, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I did want to say thank you to everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for my family. My mom and brother in law are in the same hospital just down the hall from one another in ICU. We got to the hospital Friday afternoon, Brother in law had open heart surgery just before we got there and everything went well he was up and moving around yesterday. My mom is not doing well, when I walked in her room she was aware of who was there and kinda talking. I sat next to her (holding her hand) and was telling her everything was going to be ok and all of a sudden she coded all I remember is people yelling Code Blue and about 12 people running into her room and pushing us out. They got her back and she is now in ICU on a breathing tube. My brother who just found out he has cancer was able to come and visit with her but could not stay long as he could hardly hold himself up.

Guest stardustgirl

LOL@ Aria!! Too true.

I need to organize mine. I've got a green basket with all the Christmas ones in it, but the others are a mess.

Another Keona bust - Harvest Time in the kitchen. I just dumped it and fired up CBV Pumpkin Pie Spice

HodgePodge - Amish Harvest

Glade - Cinnamon Apple oil candle

This morning I've got on TS Chestnut and Brown Sugar. Wow! This smells wonderful. Charity has such a talent for making tarts....I just wish she could get back on track again. I guess I'll have to find another vendor who makes this scent as good as she does.

Have you tried Busy Bee's version? It's been awhile since I melted it, but as I recall it was really good. It was one of those huge ones, so I still have the other half waiting to be melted.

Doe, I am so sorry to hear about what you and your poor family are going through. That's too much all at once.

Hi everyone....today I am melting Lessie's Haunted House. And...I am probably in the minority here but I really don't care for it. I liked it better cold actually. It is strong though...I melted her Whipped Cream and Honeydew and loved it and that was strong all the way to the end of the 4hour tea light. But Haunted House I had to blow out b/c it was making my throat scratchy and I kinda felt sick to my stomach...Weird how we all like different things.

Thanks to my Candlefind friend here who sent me singles of these before I place an order for mulitiples of this scent! Thanks scent buddy!

Guest Anonymous

I've been out most of the morning but I did put on Crosscreek's Apple Dumplings before I left. It started throwing right away and it smelled like a warm, buttery apple dessert - I don't normally get food cravings from bakery tarts but this one truly smelled like something about to come out of the oven I could actually eat! lol I'm going to switch it out though - just in the mood for bakery scents in the afternoon......Probably to Cracklin' Birch from GHBT's - I'm curious to try this one.

Jason....I have'nt tried Busy Bee yet but thanks for the info!! This afternoon I'm melting cinnamon bun from GHBT. Really good and so strong! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Pumpkins tonight.

Pumpkin Frappacino - Cozy Cottage

Pumpkin Cheesecake - Huckleberry Layne

Spiced Pumpkin Brulee - Blue Gecko (sample)