The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Oh goodness, Doe, I'm so, so sorry to hear all that is going on in your family. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

This morning, it's harvest time from keona candles. Once again, I'm impressed with this itty bitty tart. It's throwing like crazy! I think I may have to save up some survey money and order from them one of these days.

I hope you all have a lovely day! [smilie=th_1286B215]

Will not be melting till next week, have to go back down to Florida. My mom is back in hospital still not doing well now has chest pains and hard for her to speak. My brother found out yesterday that he has cancer of the brain, chest and lungs, they are telling him he only has about a month to live. My brother-in-law had a heart attack two days ago. When all this happens it really makes you think about life and how important family is.

Doe, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family sweetie. I'm so sorry to hear all of this.

This morning I am melting Grazia's Country Harvest Spice in the kitchen. I the bedroom Nene's Sun Showers and in the bath Nene's Crisp Mountain Breeze

Sharon

Busy Bee - Strawberry white cake - yummy

Busy Bee- Sugar Cookie-yummy

Will not be melting till next week, have to go back down to Florida. My mom is back in hospital still not doing well now has chest pains and hard for her to speak. My brother found out yesterday that he has cancer of the brain, chest and lungs, they are telling him he only has about a month to live. My brother-in-law had a heart attack two days ago. When all this happens it really makes you think about life and how important family is.

Doe, sending prayers to you and your family at this difficult time. God Bless!

Oh goodness, Doe, I'm so, so sorry to hear all that is going on in your family. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

This morning, it's harvest time from keona candles. Once again, I'm impressed with this itty bitty tart. It's throwing like crazy! I think I may have to save up some survey money and order from them one of these days.

I hope you all have a lovely day! [smilie=th_1286B215]

Heidi, I melted that last night too! Not bad at all. Did you see the new samplers they have? Now they have 2 each of 10 tarts in each sampler for $2.99. I think I'm gonna order some this weekend.

This morning I have twigs and berries from GHBT. I don't think I'll re-order this one. It's a good thrower but I don't like the scent.

Guest tammye

Doe I am so sorry to hear of all these things going on in your family. Sending good thoughts your way.

Guest Anonymous

Today I've got Brown Sugar from YC burning. I have a soft spot for sweet smells. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning - I'm burning my YC Pumpkin Patch candle.....I'm determined to 'un-tunnel' this darned candle! I've been performing some minor surgical procedures on it all morning.

Also melting Can-Do's Cuppa Chai in the tealight melter downstairs, and Crosscreek's Fireside upstairs. All the windows are open this morning finally - it's GORGEOUS here so far today (about as fall as we get in the desert) and I had to pull out the heavier duty melters so the scents don't get too lost.

Doe - I'm feeling awful for you today with all that you are facing [smilie=th_1286B215]

Good morning.

Thoughts are with you Doe-will burn Clarity-Bean pod for your blue

I am still enjoying that Gentle light tart this morning-it is such a lovely scent.

Also melting Bamboo Tarragon-Candle Haven

Heidi, I ordered three of those samplers, the fresh, floral, and flavorful. Shawn the owner is so nice and returns emails so quickly. I asked if there was still free shipping for the samplers, she said no, but because I had ordered the Winter Sampler with the freebee's she would give me the free shipping code. If you bought anything, I'm sure she'd do the same for you. (I've been saying she, but Shawn could be a guy too!) Keep me updated on what you try and how you like it, I'll do the same.

Guest stardustgirl

:shock: OMG Doe. I'm sorry you're having so much heartbreak at once. Take care during your travels.

[smilie=th_1286B215]

Today I'm burning a HodgePodge Lemon Drop Cookie candle that wasn't throwing any scent all... but I've added some CBV Lovin' Lemon oil to it to help it out.

Today I am melting a Rhubarb Plum tart, a dupe of the retired YC scent. The only problem is that I have no idea what vendor it is! It didn't have the vendor's name on it and it was a gift from an old CF buddy. I LOVE it, though and am kind of desperate to know who made this. Anybody know other vendors that offer this scent so I can try to hunt it down?

Guest Anonymous
Today I am melting a Rhubarb Plum tart, a dupe of the retired YC scent. The only problem is that I have no idea what vendor it is! It didn't have the vendor's name on it and it was a gift from an old CF buddy. I LOVE it, though and am kind of desperate to know who made this. Anybody know other vendors that offer this scent so I can try to hunt it down?

How was it packaged?

Jason, Candles by Victoria uses that exact black oval cup 2 oz and has a small white paper sticker with the scent name printed but no vendor name on them. I don't see that scent on her list but maybe it's an older one. If so, you should still be able to get more.

Thanks Cat and Jules. Cat, it's a white sticker with plain black font on a black cup, clear lid.

Edit: I feel like I'm taking over the thread with my desperate search for this vendor, but just wanted to say CBV's site shows their 2 oz. scent shots in clear round plastic cups with a brown label on the lid. Didn't see the black cups. The search continues!