The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy

I've had some really good scents from here with good throws, some not so much. So far, my favorites are Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk, Plum Loco, and Violets & Birchwood. A freebie I tried, Summer Melon, was really nice and fresh. I have several more of hers in my stash to try.

I've had some really good scents from here with good throws, some not so much. So far, my favorites are Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk, Plum Loco, and Violets & Birchwood. A freebie I tried, Summer Melon, was really nice and fresh. I have several more of hers in my stash to try.

cyn, I've looked at that Plum loco, can you describe it for me? Thanks :)

I did not have much success with these tarts. The scent was good but did not last long and did not throw well at all for me. Maybe it was the ones that I ordered. They were not bakery scents.

cyn, I've looked at that Plum loco, can you describe it for me? Thanks :)

I'll try, Joan. I'm terrible with describing scents! It's a strong plum and I can pick out the citrus scents, too. It's not really sweet, though. It's a deep, rich plum - I'm assuming that's because of the vanilla and rum, I think. My nose can't pick out those individual scents, but I know that together it makes a nice mix. HTH.

That definitely helps cyn! It sounds like I will like it. The plum and citrus sound like a nice combination.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Sounds like you're all getting mixed results, so I might pass.

I think she's worth a try, Monalissa. She seems to have some really good scents and then some that are just OK, but I find that with most vendors I like. And our sniffers are all different, too.

Are you looking for candles or tarts? I will say, I did not have much luck with a candle I tried. I got an incredible amount of scent throw from a votive, though. She had thrown that in as a freebie - Sage & Citrus. I don't usually burn votives, so I was surprised at the scent throw from this one.

She's very friendly and can help with scent choices.