The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Guest Anonymous

Morning!

Burning LOL Hot Noel- love it! It's one of my favorites from Allison.

luvspugs. i love your avatar. Both my husband and I are addicted to Starbucks coffee. I too love Hot Noel from LOL. Which reminds me I need to order some from Allison. This morning I 'm melting Lemon Bundt Cake from Busy Bee. i can see that I will be taking a trip to Walmart to see if they have any tarts. I tried one of their jar candles last year and I told myself that I would never buy a candle from there again. I don't usually go down that isle for that reason. But I will make a exception the next time I'm at Walmart.

Good morning everyone.

I'm feeling a bit better this morning. I went back to the doctor yesterday. I got more medicine. I'm not as stuffed up now and the cough is less gross. I can smell a little bit but everything smells weird. I don't know what if anything I will melt today. Man, I miss my smellies. Thanks for all the good thoughts.

:?

Good morning!

I decided that it's going to be a mainstays day (Walmart), so it's strawberry kiwi in the computer room (still going strong on the 2nd tealight), fresh cotton in my bedroom, and gingerbread in the kitchen.

It's rainy and cooler here today, too...definitely a day to sit around and read a good book. Hopefully the kids will cooperate. LOL!

Have a great day!

Oh, and Jules...I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little better today. I've had bronchitis before, and I remember how miserable it is. I pray you continue to feel better every day.

Good Morning girls... :?

Its a nice cool morning here in the mtns..love this cool down we are having also!!

Today I am melting NeNe's Spiced Apple Butter, I am in the mood for Fall today!! Hope its a good day for you all!!

Jules...glad you're better! Luvspugs....funny...funny avatar. i'm not a Starbucks junkie, but my daughter likes some kind of green tea concoction they have there!

Not melting anything yet, but I did stop at Walmart this morning to pick up some of those tarts. They didn't have all the scents, I got 2 of each of the pumpkin, hazelnut, gingerbread, mulled cider, and black cherry. I can't wait to try those. Now I have to stop at another Walmart tonight to see if they have the others. 10 tarts for $3.25 that is crazy!!!!

Good morning everyone.

I'm feeling a bit better this morning. I went back to the doctor yesterday. I got more medicine. I'm not as stuffed up now and the cough is less gross. I can smell a little bit but everything smells weird. I don't know what if anything I will melt today. Man, I miss my smellies. Thanks for all the good thoughts.

:?

So glad you are starting to improve some--hopefully by next week this time it will all be a bad memory. Being sick is the pits.

I'm so jealous of everyone's cooler, rainy weather. It's still well into the 100's here and will be for at least another month. Still melting Honeydew Melon from Candle Haven, which I started last night. I want to get every last bit of scent from my remaining CH melts.

Jules, so glad you're starting to feel better.

I must go to Wal-Mart and check out their candle aisle again. I was in there the other day and they didn't have any tarts at all. Some of those fall scents sound wonderful!

Guest Anonymous
Jules...glad you're better! Luvspugs....funny...funny avatar. i'm not a Starbucks junkie, but my daughter likes some kind of green tea concoction they have there!

:P

Hazelnut Cream was one I always stocked up on in a candle, but the tart isn't as strong to me although the scent is there.Cranberry Mandarin is a pretty good one IMHO.

Jules, glad you are better! I am prone to bronchitis..have it at least 3x/yr..yuck that cough.

Melting Peppemint Brew from ME combiining scents (off topic..need go to Cyn's combo post).

Also Can-Do's Lemon Wedges

B&B - Perfect Autumn Leaves & Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - very nice, love these

Today I have Can-Do's Ocean Mist. This is a great, fresh air scent. I love it. Smells like I have the windows open and the cool, clean air is blowing in.

I also still have Candle Haven's Garden Terrace. This was from yesterday, and still smelling good! Both of these were from my friend, Jennifer (Momuvtwo)

Thank you!!

:P

A few different scents going today.....

CFTKR Gingerbread Jollies...I like this one even though I am not a huge fan of gingerbread scents....the molasses note is very toned down in this one!

Busy Bee Pink Fairy Dust....great scent and great throw from this palm wax tart...love the way these tarts just pop right out of the warmer after hardening!!! Amazing!!

Bella Beach Walk...smells like coconut to me....not sure if I like this one yet....it's in the mudroom plug-in warmer, so I'll give it a little while longer.

LLVV, ITA about Carol's Candy Corn....that is another scent that totally screams FALL to me.

Today I''m melting: Holy Cow by Cottage Hill, not getting alot of scent from this one, but I will hold off for a couple of days and try again. Also have a mystery tart by nellie's going.

Susan