The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Thanks for all your good thoughts about my MIL. It sounds like she will be spending a couple days in the hospital. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I have Teaberry Mountain's Aromatherapy "passion" going. Kind of a musky floral scent.

Debrahope your mil makes a full recovery. Melting Homemade Strudel from Front porch. Very good.

I'm melting Blueberry Cobbler right now. I'll probably move on to Zucchini Bread tonight.

Downstairs it's Lemon Madeleines from Candle Haven, my son picked Juicy Watermelon from YC to melt in his room and I chose Grapefruit Pomegranate from Scentsy for my daughter's room (she isn't home from school yet, but I know she likes this scent).

I was finally able to start melting last night - YAY! I started with Clean Crisp Air (Carol's) in the tealight burner and was quickly overwhelmed with scent! It was just too much for me - I need a beginner tart. I'm laughing at myself because I was concerned about scent throw in my kitchen since it's big (it's a kitchen/family room combo) and has high ceilings. Clearly no need for concern!

This morning I put half a Heatwave tart in the electric melter and have really been enjoying it. Very pleasant, definitely not overwhelming with just half, but there's way more scent than my candles ever gave off.

Busy Bee's Honeydew (a sample). It's a nice scent even though it's not a true honeydew. It's way too light though.

Cucumber Mint ~ CFTKR two samples guess I don't like the cucumber oil

Simply Clean ~ DeeJay's OMG wonderful

I don't think I can sleep without one from Candel Haven. I better go look at my inventory.

Debra ~ I too hope your MIL recovers okay. Take care of yourself. I'm sure you will be needed.

Starting off this morning with Butter Cream Crunch from Candle Haven. Very good scent and very strong too!

I've put up my electric melters, and I'm back to the tealight melters. I've just not been happy with the throw I'm getting. This morning it's lavender vanilla from Tranquil Temptations in two melters!

Anybody want to have a "Christmas in July" theme day This Friday, July 25th? I am going to melt all holiday scents and candles!

Good morning. I'm melting candles today. lemongrass sage and Vanilla both from Pure Integrity. I love the vanilla its so smooth and delicious. The lemongrass sage I have to melt when my husband is not home he says it smell like bug spray.

I love the idea of Christmas in July. I just got notice of shipments from CFTKR and Cobblestone. Both have fall and Christmas scents. This will be my excuse to try them early.

Good morning! I'm feeling a bit under the weather today (yesterday, too), but my tarts always make me feel better. I think I've got a hint of that stomach bug. Hopefully, I'll keep it to myself, and not pass it on to the kids.

So far, it's yc's evening primrose in the computer room, and yc's sheer gardenia in the living room. I guess I'm in a floral kind of mood.

I hope you all have a great day!

Heidi, I'm sorry you don't feel well.

Nothing here yet, the ac is on again and I'm waiting for a mood to strike me, lol.