The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest candlefreak

Reminds me of when my mom sent my dad into the department store to ask for White Shoulders. He went to the counter and asked for White Cloud. :shock: He was never sent back for a similar mission.

:lol: Your poor dad! :oops:

Reminds me of when my mom sent my dad into the department store to ask for White Shoulders. He went to the counter and asked for White Cloud. :shock: He was never sent back for a similar mission.

:lol: Your poor dad! :oops:

LOL. My mom thought he did it on purpose. I think he just had no clue. :P

Good morning.

Coconut Lime - Texas Scentsations.

Blueberry Cheesecake - Sheba's Secrets.

Work: Fresh Green Grass Wylde Ivy.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

momuvtwo--sure hope you are feeling better by now.

This morning have already dumped one and I can tell it may be one of those days. At the moment I have on Berry Tangerine from Yankee and Dewberry Dreams from Glade. I f I keep these through the morning I will be surprised. Just couldn't decide this morning. Everyone have a great day.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Trep, thanks for the well wishes - I feel better today..so far. It really comes and goes - it's very strange. Anyway, nothing melting yet, but I think I may actually break out a candle for work right now - PI's Herb Garden (the only non-holiday candle I have at the moment [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Guest Anonymous

Tuscadero's Baton Rouge- it was a sample but I just love it. Also trying her Spiced Cranberry Punch at work....so far, so good.

Guest Anonymous

Beth, glad you are liking Baton Rouge. As most know it is my favorite.

Continuing my spring theme today with WNS Strawberry Noel downstairs. Nothing upstairs yet.

Just started melting The Spotted Hog's Carrot Cake. I have one melter going. I am having trouble getting the wax out of the other melter... sometimes with the very soft soy I have trouble getting the wax out even with the ice cube trick... it will just take a little scraping... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Candle Haven's Paradise Island. WOW...MAJORLY STRONG. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I think I have that one on order-she just emailed me that I have stuff on the way. Yay! I need new stuff! Okay-no one is supposed to remember that I just got 120 tarts the other day... [smilie=th_snoopy]

Cat, what did you order from Candle Haven besides Paradise Island ? I love Prim Wishes, so hope you ordered that one.

I definitely ordered that one-I remember that because you loved it so much-I looked for it specifically. You are such a good influence on me! :lol:

Cat, I loved Paradise Island.

Melting a mixture of Birthday Cake (Candle Haven) and Fruit Slices (CFTKR). Sheba's Blueberry Cheesecake. Pink Sugar (Texas Scentsations).

I am glad this one is a winner. I am ready for fruity scents now-I think. I love all of them though. I seem to gravitate towards soothing or clean for the bedroom and anything goes everywhere else!! I love your list...

I already changed scents... the first one was a little too spicey for me today... good for winter though..

I just put on Cozy Cottage's Little Pink Dress and Lavender Vanilla. It is a sunny day (although still cold!!!)... these scents seem to go with the weather, bright [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

As I predicted I have dumped everything twice and have settled with YC Spring Bouquet upstairs and down. DH and I went out for breakfast and that put me in a better mood. So now I'm full and the house smells great and I don't have to cook lunch. A good day. Ha!! Hope you all have a great one.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

As I predicted I have dumped everything twice and have settled with YC Spring Bouquet upstairs and down. DH and I went out for breakfast and that put me in a better mood. So now I'm full and the house smells great and I don't have to cook lunch. A good day. Ha!! Hope you all have a great one.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

trep, I already dumped one... just not the scent for today... sometimes it just goes that way... I am glad things are gong better for you now.. it is always good when you can go out to eat!!!

Thanks, fleur. Eating that breakfast this morning just seemed to turn my day around. I have been feeling kind of down for the past couple of days and it is ridiculous as I have nothing to be down about!! I hate to feel that way when there is no reason for it. I think I've turned the corner now and things will be fine. Isn't it funny how one day you can really love a scent and then another day you can't stand it? I guess our moods affect our noses, too. You enjoy your day. Nancy