The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Good Afternoon.

I hope everyone who celebrates easter had a great one.

I am melting: CYS Banana buttercream sables and CYS Carina.

I just received an order from her and I love her tarts although I liekd them better in the oval cups then this new shape. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Melting fruit loops this morning. I have so many tarts now I am in paralysis of what to choose. I'll let you know more as the day progresses. I'm home for spring break this week and will be melting like crazy. Just have to get going.

Cheryl

I feel the same way Cheryl. I also have a ton of new places and new scents and it is so hard to choose.

I got an order from Carol's (CFTKR) and i got the cutest little bag (18) of lemons in lemon sugar. I put on in the kitchen and am loving it. In the comp room I am trying a free sample of her Wildberry and in the Living room it is Lemon Buttercreme from LOL. This is the first clamshell I have ordered from her. These last 2 are just starting to melt, but are smelling good already.

I am fruity today which is a little unusual for me.

Thanks, trep - I love lilacs too, real and waxy!

Jersey - that mango mint tea sounds right up my alley! How is the throw?

cyn - I am not familiar with Bubby's - tell me more!

Today is a very yummy Orchard Dreams brittle from Texas Scentsations.

Happy Monday!

Hi Deb,

The mango mint tea throws very well..I like that its a not in your face mint scent..its been going since 6 am in my bath and I still can smell it.

Guest Anonymous

Had to turn off the Cinnamon Roll and Autumn Lover. Too much cinnamon at once for the old allergies. lol

I am not loving the HoT Mexican Vanilla. It smells more like chocolate to me. :/

Blueberry is dead in the kitchen as it cannot compete with the pot of coffee I made earlier. lol

Gonna clean 'em all out and pick new ones. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

We've been camping all weekend. When I walked in the door last night, my home still smelled lovely after 3 days away with nothing melting. It was almost alarming! (almost)

My nose must have been used to the fragrences because I couldn't smell a thing before we left Friday.

My plan was to ease my way back into my obsession by just burning two little tea lights from PI in Vanilla Almond. My family thinks I've gone around the bend.

But then, behold, my order from Full Moon candles arrived this afternoon. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Hey. Why not JUMP right back in head first? Oh, Yeah.

Guest candlefreak

I just popped in White Shoulders.... not as strong as I would like, but I think that is just the way this fragrance is. It is really soft and floral... just like the perfume. Brings back memories of my grandmother. I think I am going to have to get this in a small candle for my bedroom.... just a really relaxing scent to me.

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just popped in White Shoulders.... not as strong as I would like, but I think that is just the way this fragrance is. It is really soft and floral... just like the perfume. Brings back memories of my grandmother. I think I am going to have to get this in a small candle for my bedroom.... just a really relaxing scent to me.

I love White Shoulders too. And for the same reason. My Grandma gave me a little heart shaped bottle of it when I was a child. I still have that little bottle. I found that CBV has a nice White Shoulders scent.

Guest Anonymous

I've had one of those frustrating melt days....nothing was quite hitting the spot. I went from China Rain to Grandma's Kitchen to Summer Days (all Tuscadero's), then Twigs and Berries from Tarts Galore (good and strong, just not the scent I wanted) to finally putting in Sugar &Spice's wild zingerberry tea (or whatever the name is?) and CHC's Sweet Water Ivy upstairs. Haven't been feeling well again today (had tummy issues on Friday and Saturday and now they're back) so maybe scents just aren't sitting right with me today. I wonder how sick I"d have to get before I didn't actually care what was in the melter! lol

I put on LOL'S caribbean..as with all of the tarts I have gotten from her, this is strong..I will be intrested to see if her changing wax will affect this..I hope not, as when my lockdown is over I plan on ordering from her.

Jen,

Sorry to hear of your stomach problems...as far as how sick u would have to be to not care about what's in the melter????hmmmmmm..not sure if that would ever happen:)

Reminds me of when my mom sent my dad into the department store to ask for White Shoulders. He went to the counter and asked for White Cloud. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] He was never sent back for a similar mission.

I'm melting the same as this morning, except I've added Chesnuts & Brown Sugar from Lil Bear. I'll change out the other melters later.

I've had one of those frustrating melt days....nothing was quite hitting the spot. I went from China Rain to Grandma's Kitchen to Summer Days (all Tuscadero's), then Twigs and Berries from Tarts Galore (good and strong, just not the scent I wanted) to finally putting in Sugar &Spice's wild zingerberry tea (or whatever the name is?) and CHC's Sweet Water Ivy upstairs. Haven't been feeling well again today (had tummy issues on Friday and Saturday and now they're back) so maybe scents just aren't sitting right with me today. I wonder how sick I"d have to get before I didn't actually care what was in the melter! lol

Hope you're feeling better soon.

YUM YUM YUM Granny Ritas zuch bread. My husband asked if we could stay off bakery for a while and I have obliged him long enough. Doesn't he know if he stuck a knife in my back and twisted it I would have felt better. I Love bakery. He's so ocean it kills me. How will we ever compromise. Maybe someone knows of an ocean water bundt cake or clean cinnamon roll. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Who cleans the melters in this family?

ME.

Cheryl

Candle Haven's Paradise Island. WOW...MAJORLY STRONG. :shock:

I think I have that one on order-she just emailed me that I have stuff on the way. Yay! I need new stuff! Okay-no one is supposed to remember that I just got 120 tarts the other day... :oops:

Candle Haven's Paradise Island. WOW...MAJORLY STRONG. :shock:

I think I have that one on order-she just emailed me that I have stuff on the way. Yay! I need new stuff! Okay-no one is supposed to remember that I just got 120 tarts the other day... :oops:

Cat, what did you order from Candle Haven besides Paradise Island ? I love Prim Wishes, so hope you ordered that one.

Cat, I loved Paradise Island.

Melting a mixture of Birthday Cake (Candle Haven) and Fruit Slices (CFTKR). Sheba's Blueberry Cheesecake. Pink Sugar (Texas Scentsations).

Guest Anonymous

It depends on what room I'm in!! Hubby has Mango for mama, I have Orange Juice cake, living room has butter brickle. All from Things that make Scents. Nice lady, great service too. Buy 10 tarts, the price drops to a buck a piece....

Guest candlefreak
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love White Shoulders too. And for the same reason. My Grandma gave me a little heart shaped bottle of it when I was a child. I still have that little bottle. I found that CBV has a nice White Shoulders scent.

Yep, CBV is who I have in. :shock: