The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Burning one of hubby's tarts=hazelnut cappucino. Good scent for a rainy day....

Guest candlefreak

Heidi, I love choc. chip pancakes! We have them for dinner sometimes.... usually about every other month or so.

Today I still have CBV Country Coffee Cake going..... I am going to have to reorder this one! The only thing is that it sparked my hubby's sweet tooth, lol.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

monalissa--so sorry your poor kitty has problems. Ours was really sick a year ago and we didn't think he'd make it, but he did and he's doing great now. I hope the same for yours.

debra--All my lilacs did really well. The Yankee one I got at Kohl's- Lilac Petals- is a very good one as is the regular Yankee Lilac Blossoms. Can Do's is quite nice too. Although I wasn't burning them yesterday I also like Bridgewater's Lilac Mist and Cottage Hill has a very nice one . You can see I am a lilac fan. One of my favorite lilacs is Beanpod--both in the candle and the soybeads.

Good Morning... I have the Bella's Easter Basket tart gong again this morning... this is a palm wax tart. I think it takes a little longer to melt in the 14w melter that I have in the kitchen. I went to bed last night before it was all the way melted. It was a busy day yesterday with family... nice but busy. Time to have a cup of tea and wake up...[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Good Morning everyone,

I have on bizzy b's carrot cake/buttercream frosting...on the fence about this one..all I smell is a little spice and some sugar..its good but I don't smell carrot cake, in the kitchen aroma soys caramel turtle cheesecake..I like this one..in the bathroom k creations mango mint tea..this is a suprise , as Its not my usual , but I love this one, light and refreshing perfect for warmer weather, the mint is subtle, not over powereing.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day

Have Crosscreek Mango Mandarin in the Kitchen, and White Tea and Jasmine from Candledippers in the DR this morning. Hope everyone has a great day...

I am melting Fall Harvest from Candle Haven. Not very spring like, but it's a good spicy scent and I needed something strong to eliminate the cooking odors from last night!

Thanks, trep - I love lilacs too, real and waxy!

Jersey - that mango mint tea sounds right up my alley! How is the throw?

cyn - I am not familiar with Bubby's - tell me more!

Today is a very yummy Orchard Dreams brittle from Texas Scentsations.

Happy Monday!

Guest Anonymous

Good Morning, I have country berry going in the bedroom & monkey farts in the living room. MF is a very strong scent of fruits and I really like it. These are melts that I made myself. First try!

Guest Anonymous

Happy Monday!

I have a few burners going today. Two of them have the same as yesterday: HoT Autumn Lover and Mookie Plump Blueberry. They are still going strong since I had to turn them off for a bit yesterday while cooklng. lol

I added two more today:

Crosscreek Cinnamon Roll and HoT Mexican Vanilla.

Guest Anonymous
I have so many tarts now I am in paralysis of what to choose.

Cheryl

ROFL I feel that way too sometimes. lol

I know what you mean, Cheryl and Rembran! I take several tarts out of their pile before I finally settle on the one to melt...sometimes I just get overwhelmed and simmer oil!

And it is just wax... :shock: HeeHee! Good thing it is not a decision about national security or something!

Guest Anonymous
I know what you mean, Cheryl and Rembran! I take several tarts out of their pile before I finally settle on the one to melt...sometimes I just get overwhelmed and simmer oil!

And it is just wax... :shock: HeeHee! Good thing it is not a decision about national security or something!

Oh you are too funny!! National Security... ROFL Good thing it isn't. ;)

Guest candlefreak

Good morning everyone.. well almost noon! I still have Country Coffee Cake going, but it is almost done. Don't know what I will put in next... don't have much to choose from... almost out! :shock: Good thing I have a few orders on the way! LOL

Guest Anonymous

Have CFTKR Pink Grapefruit going along with Spotted Hog Strawberry Lemonade (Yum!).

Happy Monday all! I'm finishing up Tuscaderos Raspberry Vanilla Creme and am about to plop Crosscreek's Maple Pecan Strudel into the on-deck warmer.

You know this is serious when you always have a 'dry and ready' warmer ready to go so you don't have to wait for the gooey one to harden/freeze/pop before you can start a new tart! :shock:

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Jewel