The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous
Buring Spotted hog's blueberry java crumble and sinfully vanilla today as I am packing up for my trip. Just noticing my 'Drama post' was deleted. Humm whatever, point came across loud and clear regardless. Kudos all felt the need to sit on their hands and were restrained by hormones. :oops: [smilie=th_confused3]

the point that your seriously overdue for your meds came through loud and clear..you may think your funny and a real know it all but you have serious mental issues..your rants at people are not normal...I pity you.

Jerseymom - you could not be more correct. Even the profile is a little creepy with location listed as "behind you" . I think someone needs to get a serious grip, and it is NOT jerseymom....

This forum was created for fun and it only takes one crazy to drive people away.

Buring Spotted hog's blueberry java crumble and sinfully vanilla today as I am packing up for my trip. Just noticing my 'Drama post' was deleted. Humm whatever, point came across loud and clear regardless. Kudos all felt the need to sit on their hands and were restrained by hormones. :oops: [smilie=th_confused3]

the point that your seriously overdue for your meds came through loud and clear..you may think your funny and a real know it all but you have serious mental issues..your rants at people are not normal...I pity you.

Jerseymom - you could not be more correct. Even the profile is a little creepy with location listed as "behind you" . I think someone needs to get a serious grip, and it is NOT jerseymom....

This forum was created for fun and it only takes one crazy to drive people away.

I was worried YOU had been driven away after that lunacy yesterday! I saw you pop in and out a few times and wondered what the heck you must be thinking. To my relief, here you are! Glad to see you, Sophiesdad!

She won't drive me away , I am just sick and tired of her constantly trying to belittle people here, 1st scentsnob, then momovtwo, now me..I removed the post I made in answer to her, but I see u quoted it before I did....thanks for your kind words :P

Guest Anonymous
mom--is that Vanilla Grapefruit you mentioned more vanilla or more grapefruit?

Hmm....it's hard to say - it's really a nice balance of both, I think. If I didn't know what it was called, I'm not sure I'd know exactly what it was just by smelling it - does that make sense? Neither one is dominant. It's more like the vanilla mellows out the grapefruit so it's not a harsh citrus scent at all (or like you'd expect grapefruit alone to be), but definitely not a sweet vanilla scent, or bakery in any way - definitely fresh.

Guest Anonymous

You're very welcome Jerseymom. I will refrain from making any more further comments and I'm sorry you deleted your post and I got it right back up there. Oops.

And Send - thank you for the kind words. You made my evening [smilie=th_confused3]

You're very welcome Jerseymom. I will refrain from making any more further comments and I'm sorry you deleted your post and I got it right back up there. Oops.

And Send - thank you for the kind words. You made my evening [smilie=th_confused3]

Thats ok Sophiesdad, I am glad u did, it needed to be said..and I thank you for putting it out there:)

Guest Anonymous

Ahhh guys you sound so angry and really offended. But guess what… amazingly enough I DON'T GIVE A %$^&. Nice to see that you have a few of your pals come to your defense, hey girls you sure told me off. [smilie=th_confused3] So I was rude, big deal and what? What are you gonna do? Don't try to distract from the point that YOU clearly are a business and you shouldn't be here according to the rules that YOU are so die hard on. So say what you will. And if you are sick and tired of me then oh well you are just going to have to deal with it. Don't hate me because I am the only one with the guts to say what everyone else is thinking from time to time. Oh and Sophie’s "Behind you" is funny as hell. Get the stick out of your A$$.

Guest Anonymous

Candlelover, please speak for yourself. I, for one, never thought it.

You are entitled to your opinion but please don't claim that everyone shares it. Because I don't.

Ahhh guys you sound so angry and really offended. But guess what… amazingly enough I DON'T GIVE A %$^&. Nice to see that you have a few of your pals come to your defense, hey girls you sure told me off. [smilie=th_confused3] So I was rude, big deal and what? What are you gonna do? Don't try to distract from the point that YOU clearly are a business and you shouldn't be here according to the rules that YOU are so die hard on. So say what you will. And if you are sick and tired of me then oh well you are just going to have to deal with it. Don't hate me because I am the only one with the guts to say what everyone else is thinking from time to time. Oh and Sophie’s "Behind you" is funny as hell. Get the stick out of your A$$.

*yawn* any proof u have that I am a buisness please provide it ( irrational rants don't count) otherwise please go bore someone else.

Guest Anonymous

Hey jersey yeah, *yawn* just go through your posts, nuff said [smilie=th_confused3]

As for the rest, I said what I had to say and if you don't agree good for you and by the way enjoy your care packages from Jersey.

Happy Easter time for me to get moving. See you all when I get back :oops:

Guest Anonymous
Hey jersey yeah, *yawn* just go through your posts, nuff said :oops:

As for the rest, I said what I had to say and if you don't agree good for you and by the way enjoy your care packages from Jersey.

Happy Easter time for me to get moving. See you all when I get back :P

[smilie=th_confused3] LOL! Is that all you have? I haven't gotten any "care packages" or tarts from Jersey. Do you think only those that have been bribed can disagree with you? Why is it you are entitled to your opinion but if anyone disagrees with you than they are either insulted or must have been "bought"?

Candlelover, I really have never thought this about Jersey. I think she has been quite kind. I hate she isn't selling her tarts yet, because I think they are really good. She has mentioned that was one of her struggles with selling - she knows she would have to leave the board, and that would be hard for her (and us, as well).

Not my mission or intent to "tell you off." Just letting you know I don't agree.

WHOA.......... Miss a day posting and come into an all out verbal war. I can't use the quote button to go back to all your remarks due to my personal computer retardationism. But, if in this candle forum we need to argue about anything it's the idea that a flameless candle will give us any satisfaction whatsoever. Come on guys and gals give peace a chance. I also suggest aromatherapy for hostility management.

Cheryl

The scent of the evening is Whiff n Sniff's Splitsville...I recognize that scent, but I can not name it. Time to go check things out on her website!

Okay guys... as the official "Gestapo", I'm asking that the back and forth barbs stop. It's starting to get weird and uncomfortable and I really don't want to start deleting posts.

Guest Anonymous

THANK YOU CHRISTINA!!!! This is getting out of hand. I really think that maybe the offender needs to be banned!! I mean, we are talking about wax! Get a grip.

Guest Anonymous

This is why I left the Q boards, for being attacked because of an innocent remark about not caring for Dreamtarts. I certainly didn't use any vulgar language.

If anyone cares I am burning Pecan Pie by Prairie Soy and it's heavenly. [smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Anonymous

Hi cosy,alot of people didn't like them.. I hope you don't think I attacked you! Anyway,I am melting Lavender Coconut milk which I LOVE! [smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Anonymous

Hi Snob......of course not you! I am loving this grab bag I got. I think I am going to order exclusively from Prairie Soy & The Keeping Room only. I am very happy with their melts and customer service. PS melts are so large. When I get low I panic & start scouting the vendors & end up with too many I let sit. YC & CHC come to mind. Sorry, but I just don't like them. This is just IMO.

HAPPY EASTER! [smilie=th_confused3]

Thanks for the info, mom, on the vanilla grapefruit--I think I'll put that on my list of scents to try on my next order.

This morning it is Plumeria all the way. Upstairs Can Do's version and downstairs it is Beanpod soybeads. I have used the soybead version before and really like it but am trying the Can Do one for the first time. I'm sure I'll like it as I like just about every scent from Can Do.

I am going to the mall today for an Easter party with my friends so will talk to you all when I get back. Enjoy your Saturday. [smilie=th_confused3]

Thanks for the info, mom, on the vanilla grapefruit--I think I'll put that on my list of scents to try on my next order.

This morning it is Plumeria all the way. Upstairs Can Do's version and downstairs it is Beanpod soybeads. I have used the soybead version before and really like it but am trying the Can Do one for the first time. I'm sure I'll like it as I like just about every scent from Can Do.

I am going to the mall today for an Easter party with my friends so will talk to you all when I get back. Enjoy your Saturday. [smilie=th_confused3]

Your day sounds like fun, Trep. Enjoy!

No clue what will go in the melters today. I'll figure it out in a bit.