The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Jason-

Glad you are back! I was wondering where you went.

This morning I am melting Cactus and White Peach in my BR, Ruby Red-WNS in the kitchen, and Queen of the Nile-Candledippers in the DR...it is a beautiful spring morning! [smilie=th_hmph]

Good morning All! Welcome back Jason!

Last night I melted Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie from Crosscreek. This is one of my alltime favorite scents but I've only used Nene's up until now. Not a huge difference, but hubby said "Whatever it is you're baking tonight you can make again..". [smilie=th_hmph]

This morning in my office is Sugar & Spice's Wildberry Zinger Tea. I love this scent, I just wish S&S clamshells lasted longer!!

Jewel

Hello,

Some rain, some sun today. nice.

I just received my first ever order from Pure Integrity. I'm melting Amaretto in the kitchen. Good and strong.

Circle E Hill Country Bluebonnets at the desk. It's getting overpowered by the PI.

and a Archipelago Luna votive which had no throw until I put it on a candle warmer. Much better now.

Queen of the Nile sounds interesting. How is that one?

Guest Anonymous
dabba--I wasn't thrilled with that Coconut Cookie Bar from YC either--I tried it last fall when it came out but I think I did get a good throw out of it but just didn't like it--anyway it is off my list.

The girl in my Yankee store told me not to buy it - I went in specifically for it when it came out (smelled great in the scratch and sniff catalog then [smilie=th_hmph]

Guest Anonymous

Today I have them all going and am trying to get some spring cleaning done.

Mookie Strawberry Fields in the living room,

Mookie Seaport Village in the master bed/bath,

Aurora's Kisses Banana Nut Bread in the kitchen,

Tarts Galore Green Tea upstairs,

Tarts Galore Crystal Blue Water in the half bath,

Lil Bear Pink Bubble Gum in my work area.

Happy Spring!!

That YC coconut cookie bar had next to no scent.....might have been an old tart! [smilie=th_hmph]

Dabba, I got absolutely nothing from this one, either! NOTHING! It was the biggest YC dud I have ever tried. Well, I don't know, it's a toss up between this one and Vanilla Caramel. Both of them sound like they'd be great, but no.

Looks like yankee did make some duds here...I've got a couple more I'll probably mix with something else. [smilie=th_hmph] I've been burniing a Gold Canyon clean sheets candle...it's awesome!

I am one of the rare Yankee lovers, but that scent was definately an issue. I bought several tarts and a candle and I returned them because of poor throw. They smell nice cold, but that's about it.

I will say that the 2 other scents that came out at the same time are wonderful - they are Cider Donut and Shortbread Cookie. I love them both. Cider Donut has a moderate throw and Shortbread has a strong throw and the tarts for both are even better, in my experience, anyway. But Coconut Cookie Bar?!? Definately not one of their grand performers...

I put a Glade Orchid Oasis in the tealight burner in the downstairs bath and it is doing great. I am so glad it was posted to do this as I was so disappointed in the actual candle holders with these as they were gone in about 2 hrs. This is spreading out into the hall and my son's room and smells great.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up] I got two orders today...my superbowl Tuscadero's order and from Country Cottage. The Tuscadero's tarts are packaged really cute in Easter cellophane bags!

Guest Anonymous
scentsnob--don't you just love those Cobblestone Banana scents? The pudding one was my free one that came with the free candle tin and when I first saw it I thought I'd never like it but I do. In fact, 10 more of just that one scent arrived in the mail today

Trep- OMG-these are true

Banana scents..I swear mine lasted a couple days! Jealous that you have so many but a few more days until lent is over...YAY

Today it's McCarleys Sex on the beach! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

scentsnob--shall we put out an alert to the etailers and the postal service to beware as soon as Lent is over? Just kidding--the alert is already out on me. I have been ordering like mad all week--don't know why--just wanted to I guess. Well, have a great holiday weekend. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Those banana scents do last and last--I love them.

Good afternoon, my crazy week just gets crazier. I just stopped in the catch up on things. I am melting Cobblestone's Melon Mist. This is fab! This is one of the freebies I received for signing up for the newsletter. I will definitely place an order... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Guest Anonymous

I've had PI's Fruit Slices going all day - strong and wonderful, as always!!

Trep, I'm glad to hear you're liking Jade. My order came today so I haven't had a chance to try them out yet, but I like them a lot on cold smell so I'm hopeful!

It's all blue, all the time, for Joey, Patsy, Boogie and everyone needing a blue-boost:

Crosscreek's Carolina Rain, Candledippers Turquoise, Tuscadero's Blue Velvet and Jade's Fountain of Youth. I put all these on at lunch and left, so the house should smell pretty great by the time I get home - have a great night everyone!

Okay-I have Texas Cedarwood, Sweet orange and Chili pepper,Cucumber cantaloupe melting-all those dang Mia bellas...

I am also burning Cobblestone Fresh Linen.

Guest candlefreak

Today I am not melting or burning anything due to my allergies acting up. I actually have some tea tree oil mixed with water in my burners right now. Hoping it will help me some. Hope everybody has a happy melting day!