The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Welcome Julie!! [smilie=th_we0081]

I have on yc Juicy watermelon! uuuuum

I have sent the box, and what is in it is listed! Go look in the Swap Room!!!!

:)

karla

Guest Anonymous

The Gourmet Caramel Apple from Aroma Soy seemed like more apple than caramel. Husband came home and said that it was giving him a headache so we dumped it. Now I am meltiing Jade Candle's Watermelon. It was really strong at first, now it seems to be fading. Will update later!

Guest Anonymous

Good evening all!

Melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies tonight and loving it!

I hope everyone has had a great day.

Finishing up with Blueberry Cobbler (Lathers & Lights), Winter Garden (CFTKR), and Autumn Wreath (Things That Make Scents).

Good night everyone!

I have melted everything under the sun today-and am finishing up with Fresh Laundry in the Budoir(fancy-lol), Orange Cranberry Muffin in the DR, and Pink Sugar Buttercream in the Kitchen.

These are from Mia Bella, Crosscreek, and a 1/2 a tart from LOL that I happened upon.

It was sunny and wonderful-finally!!! here in Missouri today!

Thanks for reminding me that I need to get on Cobblestone and place an order! [smilie=th_we0081]

Hi everyone! Long time, no see! I've had just the busiest week ever and have not had the time to really stop in. But I'm home tonight melting and relaxing and it is so nice. I have my Water Garden candle going in the bedroom, along with a YC Fresh Cut Herbs tart. In the living room it's Tropical Vanilla Paradise from LOL. Hope everyone is having a great week!

good morning everyone,

I have on baby grace in my bathroom from tuscaderos, rg lemon cheesecake in the kitchen and finishing up LOL'S country bumpkin here with my puter..will be changing to something more tropical soon as the rain is finally out of here.

Today is the 1st day of spring..I am so ready for it..( allergies and all)

Happy Spring everyone--it is finally here and I am glad. This morning I have YC Freesia on--upstairs and down. These are ones I got from the dog rescue place on ebay. I just now placed another order--got carried away and ordered 56 tarts so that will keep me melting for awhile. You all have a great day and hopefully a springy one. [smilie=th_hmph]

Trep, I fifured that yankee rescue site would be heaven for you! lol I just finished Crosscreek's ultimate vanilla...this was a longlasting tart! I just put on Bella's 7 layer bars! [smilie=th_hmph]

Dabba, love the dragonfly.

This morning, Winter Garden from CFTKR (my blue).

At work, I'll take my other Lathers & Lights Blueberry Cobbler tart. The first tart did fairly well here last night.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone.

Guest Anonymous

Just started Hot Orange Danish from Sugar & Spice while I work. I tend to do bakeries more during this time since it's early in the morning - feels like breakfast [smilie=th_hmph]

Guest Anonymous

Using the last of my Angie's Fruit Loops. LOOOOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, all! Happy spring!

So far, it's gourmet dark chocolate from the mississippi mama in my computer room, and yc's fresh cut roses in my bedroom. I need to clean out the melters in my kitchen and living room, and figure out what scents I want in both rooms.

Have a wonderful day!

Guest Anonymous

In my office I am burning Crosscreek's Melonberry Tea, it's a great go-to scent for me, I love this one!