The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Melted LOL's Fresh Plum most of the day and we really liked this one. It is going to be changed out here shortly. Not sure what is going in, will update later.

Guest Anonymous

Have been burning LOL's marshmallow ambrosia all evening and it is really, really yummy! Definately will get this one again! Have a great night everyone!! [smilie=th_welcome]

Thanks Eileen. Not a fan of rose smells, must admit, and the Circle E candle does not really smell like roses. Allison is sending me one with my order (such great cust. service) since I forgot to order it so I will be able to try it. Her little tarts pack a huge punch. I put on a Nag Champa mini from her yesterday and it overtook every other tart in my house.

It is dreary and raining here today so melting HOT Blueberry Danish.

Cat, sorry to hear about your tires. Can't believe people!

Mom, glad to hear the surgery is over and your daughter is fine. My thoughts were with you yesterday.

Mommy, LOL's Nag Champa is one of my very, very favorites. Love that scent.

Melting Bella's Pink Sugar and LOL's Cannellini Ricci which I do not care for at all.

Good Morning everyone,

I have on LOL country bumpkin ( strong, one of my favorites), RG chunk cup in kitchen ( trying to use them up..will not reorder ), and I just put on cftkr's caribbean in my bathroom.

Rainy day here today..I swear my sinuses can predict the weather..its the end of my work week sooooooooo... :P ;)

Guest Anonymous

Melting Fruit Loops from Angie's.

Another sample from the vendor, one I never would've chosen for myself, but LOVE it. She may make a bakery/food scent fan out of me yet!

I'm glad the rain stopped there, Nancy. It seems this year, it's either too much rain in some places, and not nearly enough in others. Ugh! Hope you get some sunshine!

So far, it's lily of the valley in my bedroom (can't remember where it's from, but it smells great). I'm about to change out the scent here in my computer room, but I haven't decided what I want yet.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! It's supposed to be in the upper 70's here and gorgeous. Yay!

Good morning everyone! Cold and oogy day here in Seattle, so I'm sticking with the warm and fuzzy scents...or at least I'm trying to, but Aroma Soy isn't cooperating!! ;) I've had Snickerdoodle Cookie in for almost two hours, I'm sitting right next to it, and I can't smell a thing. Go figure...I'm going to leave it in until my backup melter is out of the freezer and then swap out with Tuscaderos Amish Friendship Bread and see if that warms me up!

Have a great day everyone!!

:P

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

I accidently left my electric burner on all night. :X It had the neopolitan from CYS. I wasn't too sure about that scent. The cold throw was kind of weird for me but once it got to melting it was pretty nice.

DH even liked it.

Now, the blueberry muffins from Aroma Soy.....I am NOT even going to say what he said that smelled like. He couldn't even stand the scent after the burner was turned off and the wax was hardened. lol He brought the tart burner bowl to me and said do something with this. lol

This morning I have hazelnut vanilla going in the kitchen. I put it in last night but it never fully melted because DH unplugged the burner to make coffee. lol

I may add another scent or two after I get going for the day!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Guest Anonymous

Just turned the hazelnut off. I didn't care for it at all.

I just put Strawberry Fields from Mookie on in the living room.

Nothing else right now.

Guest Anonymous

Just put in a Gourmet Caramel Apples from Aroma Soy and let me tell ya, it smells wonderful and it is not even melted all the way yet! Yummy! [smilie=typen]

Guest Anonymous

We are drowning in rain here and it is cold and grey. Basically gross. So I went with a comforting favorite- Tuscadero's Baton Rouge. Nothing else burning because I don' t want anything else competing with this one. To be honest this one is so strong it would probably drown them out anyway.

Oh, wait, I am lying. I do actually have another scent melting upstairs in the bedroom - HOT Egyptian Spice. Wasn't sure about this on cold smell but really like it once it got going. May have to look at her body stuff in this scent.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Cobblestone's Banana Kiwi and Banana Pudding( BOTH are FABULOUS!) Last night I had on Jerseymom's Lavender coconut milk(only use Lavenders at night) and this was honestly the BEST Lavender I have tried thus far!

[smilie=typen]

Guest Anonymous

Hello everyone,

Today I have cherry, almond, coconut in the kitchen-not sure where I got this one from, but is nice and strong. It may be an old one from Bellas when she was Candles from Candy.

In the bathroom upstairs I have Splash of Rain from YC, not too sure about this one, may be a bit perfumey.

scentsnob--don't you just love those Cobblestone Banana scents? The pudding one was my free one that came with the free candle tin and when I first saw it I thought I'd never like it but I do. In fact, 10 more of just that one scent arrived in the mail today [smilie=typen]

Also got orders from Essential Pleasures and Jade and notice of several more shipping. A good day.

For this evening I have YC Berry Jam in the tealight, YC Vanilla Frosting in the LR and am trying to decide what to put upstairs--maybe one of my Jade ones. Anyway, the sun is finally out--the guys fixed the drive and we are good to go. Have a great evening all.

I decided to try one of the Yankee scents I got from the dog rescue place--Tangerine--It is just now melting but smells good.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum but not new to wax. I'm just thrilled to find other scent addicts .

I am burning some YC stock today. Aloe Vera at the desk and Midnight Jasmine in the living room.

Also Cross Creek Strawberry Smoothie in the kitchen.

I've pulled out the florals lately for spring here in Florida. [smilie=typen]

I am pleased to meet you all.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome, Julie!! After playing musical melters - and musical tarts - I have melted CHC' honeysuckle (no throw, unfortunately), Tuscadero's Summer Melon/Berries - love this one but it was in the wrong melter - Now have Sugar & Spice's Raspberry Zinger Tea going and it's great...one of the stronger throws I've had from here.....