The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

At lunch I went to Sonic and when I was ordering at the drive-thru I asked for a large order of tarts instead of tots :P

Okay first off.....I am so jealous that you have a Sonic Restaurant! lol We've been having one of those proposal signs here for them to build one for over a year now. @@

Second...that must have been funny. lol Did he/she ask you what a tart was? lol

Melting Nene's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and Honey Graham Pie Crust... :P

Ooooh Those sound yummy!!

I have to say they work really well together (I have them in rooms next to each other). The scents are mingling. If I had to pick, the pie crust wins, but they are both nice (and it is hard to choose because I think they are mixing so well). I have a handful of favorites from Nene. These may make the list... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest Anonymous
Melting Nene's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and Honey Graham Pie Crust... :P

Ooooh Those sound yummy!!

I have to say they work really well together (I have them in rooms next to each other). The scents are mingling. If I had to pick, the pie crust wins, but they are both nice (and it is hard to choose because I think they are mixing so well). I have a handful of favorites from Nene. These may make the list... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Haven't personally ordered from Nene yet. I received a few of her tarts in a tart swap. Tried the pralines. Traded the zuchini bread. lol

But those two you have going are some of my fave scents. Mmmmm

I am not able to try new vendors for awhile now. Hubby's orders. lol He was home when too many tart packages got here this past few weeks. :X lol

Two Bella's scents up today. Dreama was started yesterday afternoon but competed too much with the corned beef brisket I was boiling. I ended up using the entire 2 oz melt then, so still wanted to melt it today. Very lovely scent. Also up is Bella's Little Pink Princess....another winner.

Guest Anonymous
Just started a Cobblestone Banana Cream Pie in the downstairs bath in my new tealight two piece burner. This one is so different from any tealight burner I've tried that I have great hopes for it.

What kind of burner is it? I mean, where did you get it? What makes it different? I need a good tea light burner.

rembran--it is not nearly as tall as most tealight burners and it has a removable bowl. It is the one Heidi has been telling us about that she likes so well. I got it in the craft dept of Wal-Mart near where they sell the liquid potpourri. It only cost $3.47 so I figured I couldn't go too wrong. :P

Heidi and everyone else--the new burner is great. It melted the tart quickly and I am getting a great scent throw even into the next room which means it has to come out into the hall and travel a ways. I have never had this good of throw from a tealight burner before--I am a happy gal. :P

Heidi and everyone else--the new burner is great. It melted the tart quickly and I am getting a great scent throw even into the next room which means it has to come out into the hall and travel a ways. I have never had this good of throw from a tealight burner before--I am a happy gal. :P

[smilie=th_aa20] everyone run to Walmart... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest Anonymous
rembran--it is not nearly as tall as most tealight burners and it has a removable bowl. It is the one Heidi has been telling us about that she likes so well. I got it in the craft dept of Wal-Mart near where they sell the liquid potpourri. It only cost $3.47 so I figured I couldn't go too wrong. :P

I have never seen two piece melters at my walmart. Can someone describe what it looks like please? I'll look for them next time. Thanks

Rembran, you'd love my city. We're the home of Sonic Headquarters and there's about a billion locations in town.

I went to Wal-Mart last night for something and thought I'd look around for tart burners and didn't see any. They had those candle plate warmers, but no tart burners. Are they located near the candle aisle?

I am home today and it is nice! It's also nearly 70 degrees, so I wanted something fresh and Spring-y! I have on Mountain Air from Cheryl's Candles and Willow Breeze from YC. Oh and a YC Sage & Citrus candle in the home office. Everyone have a great day!

Rembran, you'd love my city. We're the home of Sonic Headquarters and there's about a billion locations in town.

I went to Wal-Mart last night for something and thought I'd look around for tart burners and didn't see any. They had those candle plate warmers, but no tart burners. Are they located near the candle aisle?

I am home today and it is nice! It's also nearly 70 degrees, so I wanted something fresh and Spring-y! I have on Mountain Air from Cheryl's Candles and Willow Breeze from YC. Oh and a YC Sage & Citrus candle in the home office. Everyone have a great day!

They are typically in the craft section, with the potpourri and oils.

Guest Anonymous
It's brown at the bottom, and kind of speckled with white at the top. The removable bowl is brown. It's almost an hourglass shape.

Thanks! I'll look next time. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Okay, Jason! I am totally sticking my tongue out at you right now. lol I live in Florida. I can't understand why we wouldn't have one (or two). lol

I remember going to Colorado Springs and it was snowing and freezing cold and we went to a sonic there and the waitresses were out skating around like it was nothing. It was so funny.

We have always had Sonic wherever we lived except here. And the thing that ticks me off is we get the darn commercials for Sonic. @@ lol

So, next time you go to Sonic think of me. :lol: lol

Cream Cheese Carrot Cake in the kitchen, a freebie from Candle Haven. Also have YC Island Spa in the MB, a "birthday tart" from Nancy. It's really nice. Very fresh and spa like. Not that I've ever been to a spa, but it's how I imagine one would smell. :lol:

Guest candlefreak

I took out the English Pound Cake as it was not really throwing scent anymore, so now I just started CBV Frankinscense and Myrrh. It is a pleasing earthy scent so far, but I don't know how long i will keep it in. :lol:

About Sonic's, I love them! When I was living in my hometown, we didn't have a Sonic at that time. So my father in law and I drove to a town 30 miles away just to get Sonic food! It was so hard not to eat on the ride home! LOL. :(